Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Plastic grid shed base

Options
  • 28-08-2019 12:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭

Hi all

Anyone knows a website with plastic grid shed base (10x6 feet) which not gonna rip off my pocket :) or anyone has some spare one and could sell for half price like.

Thanks in advance

btw. It looks like this in attachments

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

Did you try Amazon? They seem to have loads of different ones but it looks like the cheaper ones don't ship to Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 626 ✭✭✭asgaard

my3cents wrote: »
    Did you try Amazon? They seem to have loads of different ones but it looks like the cheaper ones don't ship to Ireland.
    I had a quick look, but I might missed cheapest ones, can u drop me a link, please? Chap on adverts selling them for 12euro per meter squared (500mm x 500mm ).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,764 ✭✭✭my3cents

asgaard wrote: »
    I had a quick look, but I might missed cheapest ones, can u drop me a link, please? Chap on adverts selling them for 12euro per meter squared (500mm x 500mm ).

I'm just looking at Amazon Prime (because I only buy if its free delivery) and the cheapest is still dearer than 12 euro per meter squared, most around £12-£15.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,031 ✭✭✭colm_c

I have a bunch of these, 16 of them to be exact.

PM me if you're interested.

colm_c wrote: »

Will PM u now.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 240 ✭✭kaiserrussel

colm_c wrote: »

Hi there might be interested too I just messaged you also

Still need 10 o them (54 x 46 cm 4 cm high ) same as in a link
    https://ibb.co/PrSZpF8

looking for black ones, can't get anywhere in that size.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 924 ✭✭✭okedoke

I'm also looking for these in Cork. When you say you cant get them in that size - have you found them in any size?

okedoke wrote: »
    I'm also looking for these in Cork. When you say you cant get them in that size - have you found them in any size?

50 x 50 cm (only these one's I found so far on ebay)

Advertisement