Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pearson international airport, Canada

Options
  • 28-08-2019 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, would appreciate some step by step instructions on going from T3 Pearson airport to T1. I was there 2 years ago and found it with some difficulty. The passport scanners wouldn't work for me, the staff at the scanners said they couldn't help as they only help keep the queue moving. At the link train I asked travellers which train to board for T1, but was given the wrong one,(train on either side of the platform). Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,587 ✭✭✭circular flexing

If you stick the flight details in here this should generate a step by step guide

https://www.torontopearson.com/en/connections

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭horse7

Thanks ,but this doesn't help me ,its for flights only, I need to get from T3 to T1 to get a bus.

• Registered Users Posts: 562 ✭✭✭artvandelay48

horse7 wrote: »
    Hi guys, would appreciate some step by step instructions on going from T3 Pearson airport to T1. I was there 2 years ago and found it with some difficulty. The passport scanners wouldn't work for me, the staff at the scanners said they couldn't help as they only help keep the queue moving. At the link train I asked travellers which train to board for T1, but was given the wrong one,(train on either side of the platform). Thanks in advance.

Surely the monorail is a closed loop so even if you are going in the wrong direction you will still be fine?

I don't think so there are 2 track's.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

I don't think so there are 2 track's.
    They stay on the one track. If you go the wrong way, it'll eventually go back. It stays at each end for maybe 30 seconds, to allow people to get out/get on the Terminal Link.

T1 - T3 - Viscount

Viscount - T3 - T1

When I was in Toronto, I would, on a daily basis, get the Go train from Dundas West to Pearson, and then the Terminal Link from T1 to Viscount. People would get onto the train at T3, and get confused when the Terminal Link went the opposite way that they thought. Would explain that the train would go back.

Could you please tell me what bus that you are getting, and where to? Some busses goto both terminals.

• Advertisement

Thanks, good information, arriving at T3. Going to T1, to get to bus 40 to Hamilton bus to station terminal. On return in reverse order, bus 40 to T1 to T3. Ps is there a visual display of the stop before you alight and an audio announcement, similar to the Train here.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,300 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Thanks, good information, arriving at T3. Going to T1, to get to bus 40 to Hamilton bus to station terminal. On return in reverse order, bus 40 to T1 to T3. Ps is there a visual display of the stop before you alight and an audio announcement, similar to the Train here.
    The Terminal Link will say in English what stop you are coming to. When you get into T3, you'll need to goto Level 1 for the 40.

Hopefully the humidity will have come down a bit!

the_syco wrote: »
    The Terminal Link will say in English what stop you are coming to. When you get into T3, you'll need to goto Level 1 for the 40.

Hopefully the humidity will have come down a bit!

Thanks for that.

Advertisement