Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact someone

Options
  • 28-08-2019 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I am trying to contact someone on behalf of my son who I am appointee for. He has got a text to say he owes overdraft so I need to pay this and cancel the overdraft option for him. I have been trying to get through for over 1hour and when I do they palm me off to another queue and are saying the account detials are not correct. So frustrating. Plus tried to set up online banking for him as he is disabled and this has not been possible as they insist on speaking with him though this is not an option due to his needs.
    Sorry I ever choose to open the accout with BOI really. I just ned to speak to someone to sort this Please
    Sharon

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 487 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Aisling

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on boards.

We would really like to look in to this and help you, is it ok if we send you a private message?

Thanks, Aisling.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Sharon Brannigan

Hi Sharon,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here on boards.

We would really like to look in to this and help you, is it ok if we send you a private message?

Thanks, Aisling.
    Yes thank you Aisling that is fine

Advertisement