Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Aritech cs350 alarm keypad showing "Low Battery"

Options
  • 28-08-2019 11:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 811 ✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I have an Aritech CS350 alarm and just last night the keypad started displaying "low battery"

Can someone tell me roughly how much it should cost to get an alarm technician out to fix this?

Or could I do it myself?

Also if your an alarm technician who services the Kildare town area, please send me a quote to fix this problem via pm

Thanks guys

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,713 ✭✭✭✭altor

Hi guys,

I have an Aritech CS350 alarm and just last night the keypad started displaying "low battery"

Can someone tell me roughly how much it should cost to get an alarm technician out to fix this?

Or could I do it myself?

Also if your an alarm technician who services the Kildare town area, please send me a quote to fix this problem via pm

Thanks guys

We dont give out pricing on here.
    Its a simple enough job replacing the battery in that system.
    Its a 12V 7Amp battery you need to replace in the control panel, not the keypad.
    Here is a link to the PSA website for installers in your area.

Advertisement