Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

threadban gemma o doherty(current affairs)

Options
  • 28-08-2019 3:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭

I can't currently post in my other thread,

So I would like to reply to beasty, Please I would prefer If beasty wasn't involved , because s/he is clearly bullying me.

Beasty didn't even read this thread.

Since you gave me the warning and the yellow card I did not back seat mod again as you suggest in the post that you thread banned me. So this is clearly untrue.

Can I please have this dealt with by someone other than Beasty? Much appreciated.

Its not fair that people have been called racist in that thread without proof.
    Its happened over and over again. Even the mod Mr. E. said the people that accuse of racism should put up or shut up. But they never did put up, or shut up, and it became a running joke on the thread to 'refer to the thread'
    Mr E wrote: »
    The "it's in the thread" posters need to put up or shut up, quite frankly. Otherwise this will go around in circles.[/B]
    pjohnson wrote: »
    You must have missed people telling you they arent "woke" and then answering your survey. If you tried to read you would know this Gem. Reading has never been your strong point.
    Stephen is a racist, as are other people on this thread. That's a fact. If they think people can only move from one white country to another as it's easier to integrate, that is inherently racist.
    pjohnson wrote: »
    In the thread.
    cookie1977 wrote: »
    (Or evidenced in this thread)
    Overheal wrote: »
    It’s in the thread.
    cookie1977 wrote: »
    Go read the whole thread.
    In fact you have been provided with numerous examples in this thread of his racism and bigotry.
    He has echoed it numerous times across multiple threads. Proof enough?
    It is demonstrably true, you just have to get the thumb out and read the thread, it’s bad manners to jump late into a thread and be this obtuse about it.
    Again it’s in this thread,
    do you seriously expect posters to look back over thousands of posts to satisfy a johnny-come-lately?
    While I don’t particularly mind being told I need to spoonfeed a poster who claims to have reviewed the whole thread but somehow missed dozens of posts that establish the matter, Kimsang will have to wait until I have the free time to prepare the porridge so to speak, which will probably be the weekend.
    While I don’t particularly mind being told I need to spoonfeed a poster who claims to have reviewed the whole thread but somehow missed dozens of posts that establish the matter, Kimsang will have to wait until I have the free time to prepare the porridge so to speak, which will probably be the weekend.

Beasty clearly wasn't even reading this thread.
    Beasty wrote: »
    Some examples of your posting in the thread:

...and there are more

Take your pick - disruptive, backseat modding, questioning mod actions in-thread, personal abuse, off-topic, ignoring mod warnings

TBH you are very lucky to still have access to the Forum, let alone visibility of that thread
    Beasty infracted me for going against your warning of 'no back seat modding' now beasty is moving the goalposts.
    Beasty wrote: »
    Kimsang

You've already been warned about commenting about moderation in this thread

Do not post in this thread again

Lies.

If you uphold this ban without citing good reason, I'm done with this website. This is one double standard too far for me.

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,304 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

Helpdesk replies are pre-moderated and require approving to appear. And since you already have a thread you can reply there, and this is being closed as a duplicate.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement