Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Local Co-Op Games

Options
  • 28-08-2019 3:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 803 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm looking for PS4 games to play with my wife. She's not a gamer at all so the easier the better. I'm also open to games where we could take turns playing. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Had great fun playing the first lego marvel with my missus, flying about the place, each character is unique, have to solve puzzles. Prob the best of all lego games ive played, but they are all couch co op.

Played a co op game of two guys trying to get out of prison but didnt really enjoy it, to linear and restrictive.

Most fun my missus had was watching me play the last of us, as it really is like your watching a movie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

I made a co-op thread last year, located here, so you might find some good recommendations there, a good website that was recommended to me was:

Co-optimus

You can do a search based on the system you have, if you're looking for online co-op or couch co-op, shared or split screen etc, fairly handy.

In terms of difficulty, best to just search for gameplay vids on youtube for the game you're interested in to see if its something your partner would like to try.

Advertisement