Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking near the City

Options
  • 28-08-2019 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭

Any suggestions for parking near Kilkenny city without charges where I can walk to shops maybe 10mins away

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,413 ✭✭✭✭road_high

I’m struggling to think of anywhere tbh. All on streets are paid parking- I think College road might still be free but very hard to get a space. Also Larchfield might be in parts. Especially hard with schools back on. St Marys car park is first hour free but always full. Your best option is just use one of the pay of multi storeys

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 11,391 Mod ✭✭✭✭Captain Havoc

John's green, black Abbey, Dean St and Mary's are all €2 for the day.

https://ormondelanguagetours.com

Walking Tours of Kilkenny in English, French or German.

• Registered Users Posts: 840 ✭✭✭toe_knee

College Road but like already said it would be pretty hard to get parking unless you go really early. Kells Road might be a better option but fills quick too.

Advertisement