Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Medical Internship 2020

Options
  • 28-08-2019 5:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there,

I would like to collect and share some data with regards to Medical internship for upcoming 2020 intake.

There has been an increase in intern numbers in 2019. I am wondering if someone studying in following colleges knows how many non-EEA non-CAO students were recruited from UCD, TCD, Limerick, Cork and Galway medical schools last year? Or how many intern spots there were in total?

I am aware that over 30 non-EU/non-CAO students were recruited from RCSI last year.

I am applying this year, and a little concerned how Brexit can affect possible oversaturation of applicants to Ireland. Since non-EU applicants recruited last, this gives a good indication of where we can be next year.

Advertisement