Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project REsistance (new resident evil game)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Vicxas wrote: »
    Looks like a L4D knock off to me.

L4D2 is 10 years old btw

• Registered Users Posts: 4,415 ✭✭✭Homelander

I really wish they would make a new Left4Dead. Both the original games are still good fun but a modern sequel would be amazing. There are a few similar games like Vermintide, Deathwing, WWZ and whatever but they're not the same.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

Looking like that Fable game that never came out, where'd you ran the dungeon and tried to kill off a team of heroes.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Varik wrote: »
    Looking like that Fable game that never came out, where'd you ran the dungeon and tried to kill off a team of heroes.

Basically EVOLVE for those that remember that being a thing.
    It looks like whoever plays Mr. X will be the "director" or maybe I'm giving the trailer too much credit.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,919 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,449 ✭✭✭Rob2D

Got my beta invite during the night. Should be interesting.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,919 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Rob2D wrote: »
    Got my beta invite during the night. Should be interesting.

Keep us posted - I'm certainly curious about the whole thing.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just got my beta code, looking forward to giving it a lash next weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I only played 1 match of the beta but it's not great. I love the idea but the gameplay quickly becomes a mess of hammering the melee button against a group of zombies while legging it to pick up an item to unlock a door. No horror, just hectic running and punching. Granted it was only my first game but i had no desire to try another. The tutorial as the mastermind told me a all i need to know about that. Spawn zombies, set traps.

Friday the 13th does this gameplay soooo much better.

Advertisement