Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Ryanair free flights voucher for a €10

• 29-08-2019 4:08pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭

Got this email today. Looks a bit too good to be true. Haven't clicked the link in it just in case.
    Anyone else get one.
    The 80 yes bit kinda of gives me doubts

Hey!
    Happy anniversary! Oh wait, it's not your anniversary?
    That's right, it's ours! But because our loyal customers are so special to us, we want you to be right at the centre of our celebration.

We're marking 80 years since we sold our first tickets with an amazing promotion.
    Just a few lucky customers have been selected to receive this link to our special anniversary voucher.
    Download it for just 10 Eur and then, any time you like over the next year, you can use it to book a pair of flight tickets to any destination in the world.
    We want you and your loved one to enjoy our anniversary just as much as we do!

You won't need to book anything when you get the voucher.
    It is valid for a year from the date of issue, giving you plenty of time to choose from our amazing destinations.
    >> Click to get started

This link is active for just 48 hours, so don't delay!
    It's time to go on the holiday of a lifetime.
    Where will you go for our anniversary celebration?

2019 © Ryanair DAC. All rights reserved.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 462 ✭✭john kinsella

Yeah I got one too.

Take a look at the email address it came from.

Don't open it! Clearly a scam

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,899 ✭✭✭✭Riskymove

80 years? Ryanair?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 83,858 ✭✭✭✭Atlantic Dawn
    M

Some people shouldn't be allowed on the internet for their own good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭Berberis

Riskymove wrote: »
    80 years? Ryanair?

Yea the 80 yrs set the alarm bells ringing:):)
    Some people shouldn't be allowed on the internet for their own good.

Thanks for your reply, very useful. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

I have an email account with a client and am pretty sure that they send phishing emails to test that I am following their info sec policies. I know my last employer did this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,389 ✭✭✭whomitconcerns

Seriously..... You had to ask???? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭Space Dog

I got one like that as well a few weeks back, but it said for Aer Lingus. TBH, it looked quite convincing and the e-mail address actually had aerlingus@ in it, so I wasn't sure either. Obviously I didn't click on the link in the end. If it sounds to good to be true etc.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,092 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Advertisement