Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Appeal

Options
  • 29-08-2019 5:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭

Absolute disgrace wouldn't be surprised if we see a return of the boatloads of engineers and doctors now that the establishment has used it's dirty undemocratic tactics to try and force Salvini out. Hopefully they'll be put back in their box in the next election in Italy and the League wipes them out of existence.

So I received a ban from politics for posting the above on a thread about the current poliyical situation in Italy. I wa sbanned because the mod thought that I was dragging the thread off topic as I was talking about immigration.

Immigration is a key issue in the current political situation in Italy and is highly relevant to the thread but the mod is accusing me of dragging the thread off topic. I make no qualms that I am anti immigration and support Matteo Salvini I firmly believe the mod in question is pushing a left wing agenda which I won't say is pro immigration but it is anti populist meaning they don't support movements like Trump, Brexit, Orban and indeed a populist such as Salvini.

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Are you appealing your ban, and if so have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod who banned you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,907 ✭✭✭Stephen15

Beasty wrote: »
    Are you appealing your ban, and if so have you attempted to resolve this directly with the mod who banned you?

Yes to both

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

OK - I will alert the CMods. Please be prepared to share your discussion with the mod with the CMod who picks this up

• Registered Users Posts: 22,655 ✭✭✭✭Tokyo

Marking as resolved, as user has closed his account.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement