Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you care at all about any of your domestic customers?

Options
  • 30-08-2019 12:57am
    Registered Users Posts: 103 ✭✭

Your mobile app is an embarrasment and a disgrace. <snip> You still have not implemented proper 2 factor authentication years after it has become standard. You must be the least reliable, responsible and conscientious bank in this country <snip>

Is there any explanation as to why you have no launch date for your "new" app? <snip>

I would be embarrassed to work for Bank of Ireland and I'm embarrassed that I'm still paying for such a poor service. Have a good day!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Kathryne

Hi Corroonb,

Thanks for reaching out to us here on Boards.ie.

We are very sorry to hear that you have been dissatisfied with our service and we will certainly raise your feedback and concerns.

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Our digital team are actively working on the new app which will be available by the end of 2019 and customers will be moved across on a phased basis into 2020. As soon as we confirm a launch date we will advise all customers. Our current app maintains all its existing safety and fraud protections for customers.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Here is a link to our website with more information on our upcoming changes.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]https://www.bankofireland.com/the-second-payment-services-directive/[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]I hope this information helps.[/font]

[font=Calibri","sans-serif]Many thanks,[/font]
    [font=Calibri","sans-serif]Kat[/font]

Advertisement