Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anywhere still selling the millennium falcon 75105

Options
  • 30-08-2019 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭

Really liked this set but never picked it up, anyone know if it's stilla available anywhere?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,481 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

you can check Adverts, I see there is one listed in Wexford. Ebay and Bricklink also have a bunch of them.

You're unlikely to find a new one in a shop anywhere.

I've a new one too that I'd sell, but the guy in Wexford would be cheaper than what I'd be looking for.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,561 ✭✭✭Rhyme

There's a new one, similar size and colour, probably coming out in October from the new film. Different minifigures though.

• Registered Users Posts: 974 ✭✭✭Remouad

Thanks for reminding me I still have the 7965 version that I've yet to build. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,208 ✭✭✭shotgunmcos

Rhyme wrote: »
    There's a new one, similar size and colour, probably coming out in October from the new film. Different minifigures though.

The MFs from 75105 are generic enough. You can populate from other sets you have. The new one looks to improve the 75105 with wider mandibles and closed saucer gaps. Remains to be seen. 75105 is a very good playset according to my kids constant play with it. I'll pick up the new one too so they can have one each of war breaks out (and before I break out the UCS one :))

• Registered Users Posts: 8,760 ✭✭✭DaveNoCheese

I'd definitely hold tough for the new Falcon due out, it looks much better than the previous version.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭Ziycon

Not sure if you got your hands on one but, https://www.brickcat.com/set-75105/

Advertisement