Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vuelta a Espana 2019 Stage 7 - Onda › Mas de la Costa (183 km)

Options
2»

Comments

Thanks MPFGLB I can now take "see Nico Roche's bare backside" off my bucket list :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,254 ✭✭✭MPFGLB

Thanks MPFGLB I can now take "see Nico Roche's bare backside" off my bucket list :D

I knew you'd like it ..hahaha

• Registered Users Posts: 4,343 ✭✭✭Daroxtar

marvin80 wrote: »
    Some bullsh*t - a 39-year old convicted doper wins a tough stage like that.

Hmmm, yeah, but...
    Convicted how many years ago? Served his ban. No such thing as rehabilitation on Boards.ie
    Always been brilliant on short walls.
    Lopez and Quintana are more diesel engined climbers, lacking the explosive kick on 15% gradients.
    Not really a massive surprise tbh.
    I'm more surprised at that ski jumper doing so well.

Oh, and for the record I'm not a Valverde fan in the slightest. Always thought he was a parasitic wheel sucker

• Registered Users Posts: 1,817 ✭✭✭marvin80

Daroxtar wrote: »
    Hmmm, yeah, but...
    Convicted how many years ago? Served his ban. No such thing as rehabilitation on Boards.ie
    Always been brilliant on short walls.
    Lopez and Quintana are more diesel engined climbers, lacking the explosive kick on 15% gradients.
    Not really a massive surprise tbh.
    I'm more surprised at that ski jumper doing so well.

Oh, and for the record I'm not a Valverde fan in the slightest. Always thought he was a parasitic wheel sucker

Once you're a convicted doper you should be banned from the sport. Cycling has a pretty bad name as it is.

Anyway, that's another discussion!

Advertisement