Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Previous account site banned

Options
  • 30-08-2019 3:05pm
    Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 1

Hi as my username says this is a rereg account which I know is against the rules, but on my main account I can't access the prison forum, so I am sorry.

The moderator who banned my account falsely accused me of having a previous site banned account which is entirely false this is my first time using this website. I would like to know data was used to make that false accusation.

I can provide further details by p.m. if you would like.

Regards

John

Comments

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

That was my fault - your account had all the hallmarks of one of our recently sitebanned trolls

You did have access to the Prison forum where you could have appealed that ban. However I am lifting that ban now

Apologies for any inconvenience

Beasty wrote: »
    That was my fault - your account had all the hallmarks of one of our recently sitebanned trolls

You did have access to the Prison forum where you could have appealed that ban. However, I am lifting that ban now

Apologies for any inconvenience

Thank you for unbanning my account, have a great weekend.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement