Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Follow up after viewing

Options
  • 30-08-2019 3:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭

I looked at a house share earlier in the week that I really liked and met all my requirements.
    They said I was the first person too view it and they would get in touch shortly.
    Should I wait until they do or should I send an email stating my interest before then?

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Lack of contact from you- would be construed by most vendors as lack of interest on your part.
    Contact them and reaffirm your interest.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,523 ✭✭✭✭Dav010

Lack of contact from you- would be construed by most vendors as lack of interest on your part.
    Contact them and reaffirm your interest.

Seems to be a let rather than a buy. I’d say if they haven’t been in touch, they found someone else to rent room.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

It’s a room in a shared house

• Registered Users Posts: 12,112 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

I’ve debt a short email just stating my interest and asking if they are still showing the room

Advertisement