Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are ye dealing with the compulsory homosexuality in Ireland?

Options
  • 30-08-2019 11:09pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

https://twitter.com/notesfrompoland/status/1167058894474100737

So much going on there.. Why is it always Poland these bizarre stories come from? When did Marxist-Leninism become Marxist Lesbianism? when did Thatcherite Leo become a Marxist? Why are these right wing nutjobs always obsessed with homosexuality?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Suppose leo will be on to them to cut it out boyz

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Can we be sure that this story isn't coming from Poland's version of Waterford Whispers News?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,148 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Dude it's Friday night, would you like a glass of wine?

Hey you guyz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭73bc61lyohr0mu

Compulsory homosexuality?
    A right pain in the hole..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

I looked at the Notes From Poland FB page there - pure eurotrash.

Lube up guyz

Ky buy shares in ky

Dude it's Friday night, would you like a glass of wine?

No it's prosecco or gin.... Geeze get with it bro

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

Compulsory homosexuality?
    A right pain in the hole..

*facepalm

• Advertisement

Will our good Aul leo comment????

*facepalm

Careful of them palms they may be placed in restricted areas.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,803 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Marxist Lesbianism?

I could certainly get behind some community pussy!
    Far less controversial or violent than Marxist Leninism, and it solves that pesky female orgasm shortage I've heard so much about!

I wonder if it will be based on a quota system?
    I self identify as a trans gender lesbian so I'm assuming my lady dick wouldn't be to controversial?

They could just treat it as a large clitoris? Yeah?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

its not compulsory homsexuality but it is more in our faces homosexuality - i suppose it because of the dick taker we have in our dail he wants to be surrounded with his own type...... i never minded them when they quietly did their own thing but now the campness and overt pda's is disconcerting to be honest . Every advert & soap opera has its" quota " of compulsory homosexuality so it is a bit forced on us. We gave them marriage but why do they need to over expose themselves why cant they just get on with it without all the drama and need to be seen etc be gay and be good and be quiet we dont care about your gayness so keep it to yourselves PLEASE>

Mod

Banned.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Can we be sure that this story isn't coming from Poland's version of Waterford Whispers News?

Have a look at the comments on an article on the original website through translate..

Sure what could go wrong with trans toilets, gender fluid toilets , unisexual toilets etc etc....

Sure the Yang one was in 2skool for cool and goes to her new male teacher..... What are those pads in the toilet.... Eh their women things..... Oh teacher I need them I bleed sometimes.... Eh. Women trouble

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

its not compulsory homsexuality but it is more in our faces homosexuality - i suppose it because of the dick taker we have in our dail he wants to be surrounded with his own type...... i never minded them when they quietly did their own thing but now the campness and overt pda's is disconcerting to be honest . Every advert & soap opera has its" quota " of compulsory homosexuality so it is a bit forced on us. We gave them marriage but why do they need to over expose themselves why cant they just get on with it without all the drama and need to be seen etc be gay and be good and be quiet we dont care about your gayness so keep it to yourselves PLEASE>

Thankfully you are in a minority. You poor poor person.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,059 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Ky buy shares in ky

KY is used by post-menopausal women. It is not in any way suitable for using at the other entrance. It'll work but not well.

As goes marxist-lesbianism - I don't think we've elected Una Mullally, yet anyway :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

be gay and be good and be quiet we dont care about your gayness so keep it to yourselves PLEASE>

Can opened, freaky-ass worms everywhere.

• Advertisement

Sure what could go wrong with trans toilets, gender fluid toilets , unisexual toilets etc etc....

Sure the Yang one was in 2skool for cool and goes to her new male teacher..... What are those pads in the toilet.... Eh their women things..... Oh teacher I need them I bleed sometimes.... Eh. Women trouble

Compulsory 'homosexuality', one step at a time

Can opened, freaky-ass worms everywhere.

I read
    Can opened, freaky ass-worms everywhere.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 fat zombie

For the first time in decades the acceptance of homosexuals has dropped in polls, the backlash is on the way me thinks.
    I believe most straight folk have zero problems with homosexuals, go live you life and be happy, but for some reason the media seem to be pushing it 24/7, straight people don't want to know anything about the homosexual love life, so why is it constantly been pushed on the 98% of the population who don't want to know about it?

I read

:D:D:D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

Hey walrus im not in the minority but we are being forced to say nothing and just take the ****, same sex marriage un controlled borders thousands of 3rd world refugees over spending in every dept of the government except where we need it incompetence and bull**** . our leader is a petting dog to the euro big wigs we are a joke........

Hey walrus im not in the minority but we are being forced to say nothing and just take the ****, same sex marriage un controlled borders thousands of 3rd world refugees over spending in every dept of the government except where we need it incompetence and bull**** . our leader is a petting dog to the euro big wigs we are a joke........

Boy, that escalated quickly!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭El Tarangu

fat zombie wrote: »
    For the first time in decades the acceptance of homosexuals has dropped in polls...

Which polls?

When the issue was put to the polls in Ireland recently, there seemed to be a fairly sizeable majority in favour of acceptance, as I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭El Tarangu

Suppose leo will be on to them to cut it out boyz
    Will our good Aul leo comment????

Yes - Leo Varadkar, the Taoiseach, is gay - well-spotted.

El Tarangu wrote: »
    Yes - Leo Varadkar, the Taoiseach, is gay - well-spotted.

Well spotted??? Has he got crabs

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,542 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

I'm off to The George then so - anyone wanna join me?

Advertisement