Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are ye dealing with the compulsory homosexuality in Ireland?

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,896 ✭✭✭sabat

Fwiw, I think this year will prove to have been the peak of the whole Pride ecosystem bleeding through into the rest of society and that it will move back to focus on its own community and shrink in size and media attention. It's just become ubiquitous to the point of inanity.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,059 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Hey walrus im not in the minority but we are being forced to say nothing and just take the ****, same sex marriage un controlled borders thousands of 3rd world refugees over spending in every dept of the government except where we need it incompetence and bull**** . our leader is a petting dog to the euro big wigs we are a joke........

"forced to say nothing and just take" and you list something there was a referendum on and something we have elections every five years or less on.

Do you understand how the country works?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

fritzelly wrote: »
    I'm off to The George then so - anyone wanna join me?

Well doesn't look like we have any choice anymore, although I'm not quite sure how the George is Marxist

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

i suppose it because of the dick taker we have in our dail

I've heard Leo accused of many things, but stealing peoples' dicks is a new one :eek:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 301 ✭✭puppieperson1

Yes i do and why will no politician talk about the uncontrolled borders we have nearly 5 million in ireland now? they are not allowed to in case its racist..... we are not allowed to discuss the Soros plan to dumb down the populations of Europe for easier control. We are being fed a pup and the media are on board the rest of us are gagged i will get an infraction here for these comments -

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,618 ✭✭✭El Tarangu

Well spotted??? Has he got crabs

I don't think that's how crabs work... well, if you have cause to be concerned in this regard, just shave your pubis and keep an eye on things down there.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,542 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Well doesn't look like we have any choice anymore, although I'm not quite sure how the George is Marxist

If I even knew what Marxist-lesbianism meant I might be able to explain it to you but the two words dont equate together for me

If I even knew what Marxist-lesbianism meant I might be able to explain it to you but the two words dont equate together for me

Here's a useful primer:
    https://mobile.twitter.com/KZapponeTD

• Registered Users Posts: 8,454 ✭✭✭AllForIt

I'm gay and haven't had the shift for over a year. So not going too well for me. At least I still get to wear t-shirts a size too small.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 fat zombie

sabat wrote: »
    Fwiw, I think this year will prove to have been the peak of the whole Pride ecosystem bleeding through into the rest of society and that it will move back to focus on its own community and shrink in size and media attention. It's just become ubiquitous to the point of inanity.

Atheists may not like the idea of God, but Jesus is widely respected by every religion, Jews excluded, and most atheists, as a man who's ideas if followed would be good for all mankind.
    Now this man with a message of Peace and acceptance get TWO days a year to celebrate his life, easter and christmas, Gay pride get a WHOLE MONTH.
    Something does not add up with that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I don't dare to google it

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

El Tarangu wrote: »
    I don't think that's how crabs work... well, if you have cause to be concerned in this regard, just shave your pubis and keep an eye on things down there.

Phew I was getting worried!!

He is letting in so many not even background checked you just never know.... Does his husband know????

Ireland in 10 to 20 years will be an absolute sham of a sh1t hole.

sabat wrote: »

Yeah...no

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

Yes i do and why will no politician talk about the uncontrolled borders we have nearly 5 million in ireland now? they are not allowed to in case its racist..... we are not allowed to discuss the Soros plan to dumb down the populations of Europe for easier control. We are being fed a pup and the media are on board the rest of us are gagged i will get an infraction here for these comments -

You're so obviously going for the infraction that I suspect the mods will leave you alone out of sheer stubbornness :D:D:D

The one thing you've said that I actually agree with is that the Overton Window has indeed narrowed such as to exclude certain sacred cows from legitimate debates, and even as someone who's in general agreement with a lot of them, I'm still very, very disturbed by any issue of policy being "off limits" for discussion in a supposedly democratic society. But the way you're presenting them here is just too lulzy to have anything other than a banterous, classic AH kind of thread about it :p

AllForIt wrote: »
    I'm gay and haven't had the shift for over a year. So not going too well for me. At least I still get to wear t-shirts a size too small.

The George it is then for us

• Closed Accounts Posts: 772 ✭✭✭the dark phantom

El Tarangu wrote: »
    Which polls?

When the issue was put to the polls in Ireland recently, there seemed to be a fairly sizeable majority in favour of acceptance, as I recall.

Ha Maybe he means "poles".

How is it so many straight musicians are now peddling the gay pride and rainbow flags and fat fools in girls swim wear etc when obviously male?

Yeah...no
    Katherine Zappone is the clown that partakes in witches ceremonies, FFS who put her in charge of government policy?

How is it so many straight musicians are now peddling the gay pride and rainbow flags and fat fools in girls swim wear etc when obviously male?

Gay for pay.
    Prostituting their art for filthy lucre

I actually dont get it

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,906 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I actually dont get it

Sums up quite a few posts in this thread, that.

fat zombie wrote: »
    Katherine Zappone is the clown that partakes in witches ceremonies, FFS who put her in charge of government policy?

She wants to bring all the kids( oh wait I mean adults) from Calais and cuddle them all up and she wanted to bring them all home???? Home to hers or Canada???

These men are economic migrants and isn't it funny when you see these camps it's exactly that.... MEN....

These men should be fighting for freedom in their home country and saving their families and the young kids but no way they are cooking off half way around the world to get the handout....

Sums up quite a few posts in this thread, that.

True

Only have to look up truckers in France getting ambushed and robbed, tricks blocked a d people breaking into trailers etc... horrible horrible people.

She wants to bring all the kids( oh wait I mean adults) from Calais and cuddle them all up and she wanted to bring them all home???? Home to hers or Canada???

These men are economic migrants and isn't it funny when you see these camps it's exactly that.... MEN....

These men should be fighting for freedom in their home country and saving their families and the young kids but no way they are cooking off half way around the world to get the handout....

Its a funny one alright, Black and Arab culture is a macho one yet here we have the "men" abandoning the women and children to flee from "war".

• Registered Users Posts: 30,602 ✭✭✭✭freshpopcorn

Mod note
    Moved from After Hours to Current Affairs/IMHO. Please follow local guidelines.

Not sure how this turned from everyone in Ireland has to become gay to immigration policy

I've never seen so many current affairs threads in my life.... Never even knew about it till recently....

I do still believe we are in for an absolute sh15 storm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 503 ✭✭✭Rufeo

You know it's funny, this morning I googled bondage*...and suddenly all this BDSM stuff comes up. Lol. That's compulsory gayness right there haha.

It's just disgusting what some people are into.

• Advertisement

Home to hers or Canada???

She's an Italian-American from Washington State, not "Irish" as she's been claiming lately. Canada was where she got married, not in Dublin Castle following the referendum, as every Irish media outlet and even our National History Museum has been stating in blind regurgitation of her own self-aggrandising propaganda.

Advertisement