Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How are ye dealing with the compulsory homosexuality in Ireland?

Options

Comments

I think the homosexuals here would want to remember that they are the minority and that if we decide to put you back in your place, we will.

Who are these we that you speak off?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

It's so bizarre, who ever saw a man and woman all over each other and thought, damn heterosexuals, why can't they just piss off

I do and and always did. Who wants to see any couple behaving like a couple of stray dogs?

splinter65 wrote: »
    I do and and always did. Who wants to see any couple behaving like a couple of stray dogs?

I really couldn't give a ****e, but then again I'm not permanently offended.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Stop moaning ffs

We got the numbers, you don't. Keep it up with the lgbt nonsense and you'll very quickly find Ireland turns into Russia.

How is the weather in St. Petersburg today?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,423 ✭✭✭batgoat

Did I specify in any post that I only dislike gay PDAs? Are you jumping the gun a bit with the homophobic card these days Joey?

In fairness you kept leaping to the defence of a guy who specifically has an issue with gay pdas...

• Advertisement

Generally speaking you don’t want anyone else getting involved when you’re kissing someone.
    Are two straight people kissing attentions seeking?

Will you ever stop talking shyte

If you don’t want anyone else getting involved in your heavy petting then keep your heavy petting private.
    And yes any couple heavy petting in public are a pair of peacocks.
    You’re so keen to play your homophobic card today that you’ve ignored the fact that I never specified gay couples.
    Go on away with your homophobic ****e yourself.

batgoat wrote: »
    In fairness you kept leaping to the defence of a guy who specifically has an issue with gay pdas...

I have a problem with anyone who thinks they can behave how they want where other people are enjoying public amenities.
    If you want to try and force people to change the generally accepted rules of public behavior just because your a minority then that’s just not going to happen.

There are rules for public behavior? That’s new

Where can I look them up?

Are you in Russia too???

I have a problem with anyone who thinks they can behave how they want where other people are enjoying public amenities.
    If you want to try and force people to change the generally accepted rules of public behavior just because your a minority then that’s just not going to happen.

And your decision to defend the guy who said being gay is "a lifestyle choice"? Pretending he meant something entirely different.

There are rules for public behavior? That’s new

Where can I look them up?

Are you in Russia too???

Bit of a shock to you I know but have you ever wondered why you have to be clothed to a minimum standard of modesty when you go out?
    Or why you have to find a bathroom if you want to use the toilet?
    Or why there are laws around public order?
    You don’t have to go to Russia at all to find out that you can’t just do whatever you like wherever you like whenever you like.

• Advertisement

And your decision to defend the guy who said being gay is "a lifestyle choice"? Pretending he meant something entirely different.

Your struggling now with your homophobic card in your hot little hand desperate to hand it out.
    Anyone who disagrees with you is a homophobe.
    Choosing to be intimate with your partner in public is a choice it doesn’t matter what your sexuality is.
    Try again.

• Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Somedaythefire

Your struggling now with your homophobic card in your hot little hand desperate to hand it out.
    Choosing to be intimate with your partner in public is a choice it doesn’t matter what your sexuality is.
    Try again.

Why do you keep saying “homophobic card”? It makes it seem like you have an agenda here.

Bit of a shock to you I know but have you ever wondered why you have to be clothed to a minimum standard of modesty when you go out?
    Or why you have to find a bathroom if you want to use the toilet?
    Or why there are laws around public order?
    You don’t have to go to Russia at all to find out that you can’t just do whatever you like wherever you like whenever you like.

I’m unaware of any law in the republic that outlaws people of either sexuality not being allowed hold hands in public or kiss in public.

You’re one of those people that demand the right to say whatever you want no matter how offensive but also get triggered by things like gays or feminists or Muslims aren’t ye?

You’d wanna snap out of it. It isn’t that ireland anymore.
    We had a referendum on it a few years back you might have missed it.

Try again.

Simple question though, why did you try to defend the earlier posters decision to refer to being gay as "a lifestyle choice"? No bother if you don't want to answer.

Imagine waking up one day and choosing to make your life way more difficult by being gay and having to deal with some of the bigoted gob****es out there

Nobody makes that choice it isn’t a choice you absolute clods

Simple question though, why did you try to defend the earlier posters decision to refer to being gay as "a lifestyle choice"? No bother if you don't want to answer.

The poster has a habit of ignoring or putting people who catch her out or ask difficult questions on her ignore list, you're around here long enough to know that.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

You hold it against heterosexuals, which presumably includes yourself? Would it not make more sense to just hold it against that particular couple?

I’m unaware of any law in the republic that outlaws people of either sexuality not being allowed hold hands in public or kiss in public.

You’re one of those people that demand the right to say whatever you want no matter how offensive but also get triggered by things like gays or feminists or Muslims aren’t ye?

You’d wanna snap out of it. It isn’t that ireland anymore.
    We had a referendum on it a few years back you might have missed it.

Of course. You can do whatever you like in public and no one can say one word to you or your going to have a total meltdown and cry that you might as well be in Russia.
    Apparently we had a referendum about this and everyone agreed that you can do whatever you like whenever and wherever. Sure.
    And anyone who disagrees with you is whatever “phobic” you decide they are.
    So I can have sex with my husband leaning against a car in our main st this afternoon and nobody can complain.
    You’re making an absolute show of yourself here, fitting every stereotype of a modern little tin pot dictator who thinks he can tell everyone else what he will and won’t do.
    Winter is coming.

You hold it against heterosexuals, which presumably includes yourself? Would it not make more sense to just hold it against that particular couple?

I don’t know why this is such a mystery to you all. Like many millions all over the world I think that intimacy belongs in private.
    Why are people so confused and offended?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,881 ✭✭✭Peatys

Be good to have an extra pair of hands around the house to help with the diy, drinking, ps4 etc

• Advertisement

Of course. You can do whatever you like in public and no one can say one word to you or your going to have a total meltdown and cry that you might as well be in Russia.
    Apparently we had a referendum about this and everyone agreed that you can do whatever you like whenever and wherever. Sure.
    And anyone who disagrees with you is whatever “phobic” you decide they are.
    So I can have sex with my husband leaning against a car in our main st this afternoon and nobody can complain.
    You’re making an absolute show of yourself here, fitting every stereotype of a modern little tin pot dictator who thinks he can tell everyone else what he will and won’t do.
    Winter is coming.

I remember well your rantings and ravings on here against marriage equality.

You haven’t gotten over it seems.

And yes. You are a homophobe.

Do you deny it?

Imagine waking up one day and choosing to make your life way more difficult by being gay and having to deal with some of the bigoted gob****es out there

Nobody makes that choice it isn’t a choice you absolute clods

Nobody ever chose to be gay. Nobody ever wanted such a complicated life. Especially now.
    Look at this thread. Even when homosexuality is no longer a hindrance by law to you getting on with your life you have people who clearly want to use it as an excuse to exempt themselves from normal rules of behavior.
    I said I don’t like public displays of affection, like literally billions of others.
    Apparently that means I wish I was in Russia ....

Nobody ever chose to be gay. Nobody ever wanted such a complicated life. Especially now.
    Look at this thread. Even when homosexuality is no longer a hindrance by law to you getting on with your life you have people who clearly want to use it as an excuse to exempt themselves from normal rules of behavior.
    I said I don’t like public displays of affection, like literally billions of others.
    Apparently that means I wish I was in Russia ....

Look at this thread? A load of outraged homophobes? Including your outrage that soap operas have too many gay people... The thread was initially about an outlandish claim by a Polish publication but you seem to think it has a point or something.

I remember well your rantings and ravings on here against marriage equality.

You haven’t gotten over it seems.

And yes. You are a homophobe.

Do you deny it?

Yes I deny I’m a homophobe. Because I’m not. As usual for you anyone who voiced an opinion different to yours is “ranting and raving”.
    And here you are hectoring and dictating just like a nasty little fascist .
    I’d hate to be you.

Look at this thread? A load of outraged homophobes? Including your outrage that soap operas have too many gay people... The thread was initially about an outlandish claim by a Polish publication but you seem to think it has a point or something.

There you go batgoat. Anyone who disagrees is a homophobe. Blah blah blah blah blah....

There you go batgoat. Anyone who disagrees is a homophobe. Blah blah blah blah blah....

Thing is, there have been loads of homophobes in the thread.

Yes I deny I’m a homophobe. Because I’m not. As usual for you anyone who voiced an opinion different to yours is “ranting and raving”.
    And here you are hectoring and dictating just like a nasty little fascist .
    I’d hate to be you.

You’re gas.

You’re going out about people kissing in public.

Yet I’m a fascist

Are you even hearing yourself?

I’m in hysterics laughing here

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I don’t know why this is such a mystery to you all. Like many millions all over the world I think that intimacy belongs in private.
    Why are people so confused and offended?

The bolded part is not a mystery at all. It's why you would get offended enough to blame an entire group of people rather than the particular couple that is the mystery

Still laughing.

Awful quiet you’ve gone there splinter

• Advertisement

Still laughing.

Awful quiet you’ve gone there splinter

Yes of course I’m sitting here so ashamed of my homophobia and trying to work out how I might try to be a better person in the future.
    You clearly have nothing better to do on Sunday but sit there frothing at the mouth because someone doesn’t agree with you, refreshing boards every few minutes to see if there are any further breaches to your code of conduct but the rest of us have family and friends and things to do.
    Sit there all you like. I’m not a homophobe but your still a little tin pot Hitler. What do I care?

Advertisement