Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking to buy in Dunboyne

Options
  • 31-08-2019 2:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭

Hi,
    we are looking to buy in dunboyne, moving from Littlepace. We've decided that we want to settle in our permanent home their as our kids will be moving to secondary school in 3/4 years and theres and excellent school in the village. Also, we want a house that has sun in the back garden all day, or at least mostly evening.
    We are looking at buying a previously owned home, but nothing really suits from whats on myhome etc... are their other places i should be looking, can I register with estate agents with what im looking for and they have a different list :):):)
    I have read of a proposed new development of 820 homes in the area https://www.newstalk.com/news/plans-place-820-homes-meath-866261 anyone any further info on this? should we hold off for a while
    we've budget of approx 500k looking for 4 bed detached.

Overall if anyone has any advice on buying in the area it would be great.
    Loads of questions, i know... apologies.
    Cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,334 ✭✭✭positivenote

just wanted to bump this ...
    we viewed a house the weekend and loved it (orientation was wrong though).
    any advice on making the move would be great.

Advertisement