Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Municipal Dump - Limerick

• 31-08-2019 10:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭

Hi all,

With Gortadroma municipal dump now effectively closed, does anyone know if there is a new alternative. I have a shed full of treated wood that I need to dispose off and Mungret wont take it as it is treated. Obviously want to to pay to dispose them legally but not looking to get a skip. Where do the Bin Companies bring their rubbish ?

Thanks a mill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭LMK

Greenstar Civic Recycling Centre , Dock Road
    Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
    Saturday: 8.00am - 12.30pm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭dashoonage

LMK wrote: »
    Greenstar Civic Recycling Centre , Dock Road
    Monday - Friday: 9.00am - 5.00pm
    Saturday: 8.00am - 12.30pm

Yup. That's where my last load of treated wood went .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,646 ✭✭✭washman3

Advertise it on Done Deal as 'Free to take away' and there will be a queue to the end of your road to accept it.
    You wont need to lift a finger as whoever needs it should agree to load it and take it away themselves.;)

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭pleuraXeraphim

Thanks a mill for the suggestions.

Any idea on approximate cost. Would have an estate car full to get rid of and a mixture of wood types. Would it work out cheaper than getting a skip ?

Advertisement