Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theft kingpin 'Fat' Jimmy Connors dies choking on a burger

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

15 children

Surprised (or not) he had time to eat burgers

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

What's pavee points response to all the convictions and how many lives he destroyed in his time on earth...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭Needs Must

Crime writing supreme being Paul Williams will have a book out in time for de Christmas detailing de rise of de killer burger.

Be a whopper seller no doubt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Forty Seven

AllForIt wrote: »
    It's quite hard to nick a cooked burger when you think about it.

Walk outs from restaurants feed large families every weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 872 ✭✭✭Captain Red Beard

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire of the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhauser Gate.
    Pinch Flat wrote: »
    All that culture, lost
    in time, like tears in the rain. Time to die.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭PicardWithHair

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    RIP in peace. With de angles now.

he waz de bestest da ever!! luved hm ti bits!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

It was the gerkins that done it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,281 ✭✭✭CrankyHaus

What were the circumstances, did this happen in prison in the UK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Good riddance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,351 ✭✭✭Littlehorny

Another case of the law not doing it's job.
    If this scumbag had been in prison he wouldn't have caused all the misery that comes with 300 convictions and also been able to bring 15 more brats into the world.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,208 ✭✭✭LuasSimon

326 convictions , 15 children who no doubt also have large family’s , A good example of unlimited benefits travellers can avail of whilst law abiding people can’t afford to have children , some cost to the state

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Nice symmetry here. Lived his crime ridden life as a gypsy king but died like Elvis the king choking on a burger king. The guards couldn't put him away but irish beef got him in the end. The farmers revenge. At last. Good riddance.

• Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭PicardWithHair

I'd say the funeral will be a real meeting of intellectuals, a real classy affair.

I'd say the funeral will be a real meeting of intellectuals, a real classy affair.

Expect a Lexus convention, with fiver haircuts behind the wheel. Weaponry in the back for inevitable battle royale.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Expect a Lexus convention, with fiver haircuts behind the wheel. Weaponry in the back for inevitable battle royale.

Followed by a Chicken Royale in honour of their fallen hero.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,570 ✭✭✭Ulysses Gaze

What's pavee points response to all the convictions and how many lives he destroyed in his time on earth...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Hello pavee, could you comment????

Dial tone....

I seem to have..... Dial tone....

How are ya boss I've been caught robbin the elders and need help.... Yes sure thing sir you must be going through untold stress and worries we will have the best free legal aid the state has to offer.... Would you need any other support as we can come over and hold your hand....

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

Might be a time for everyone to review the first aid procedure for choking..

Alternate 5 hard pats on the back with 5 Heimlich attempts. Ring an ambulance after the first 5 hard pats. If the person loses consciousness start CPR.

Bend the person forward, support them with a hand on the chest. With your other hand, kept flat, pat them forcefully between the shoulder blades 5 times

For the Heimlich, close off the space between your bodies, make a fist with one hand and place it between the navel and chest bone. Grab it with the other hand and then pull inwards and upwards.

The pictures are not good, but this link is more for a source than anything
    https://www.redcross.org/content/dam/redcross/atg/PDF_s/ConsciousChokingPoster_EN.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 73,459 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Weird non paywall version here which seems to automatically substitute some words for similar ones!

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/headlinezpro.com/theft-kingpin-fat-jimmy-connors-dies-choking-on-a-burger/amp/

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭BorneTobyWilde

He picked up gagging on meat in prison, and it ended up killing him on the outside.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

Some shower of cùnts from the Cash/Connors travelling crime families broke into my auld one’s house a few years back. Very traumatic experience for her, and never quite the same since to be honest, even though they were eventually caught. I hope this dirty bastard died roaring in agony and crying for his mother. The dirty scumbag.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

On TV3 this morning, they were reviewing the papers and when they showed the last headline, which was a picture of Fat Jimmy and the burger death headline, it looked like all four of hosts had broken out in laughter before the camera switched back to them.

I actually laughed out loud when I saw the headline and picture.
    You have no idea on the misery that he inflicted on so many people all around the country. The 300+ convictions was only the one that he got caught for. I'd imagine that he was responsible for thousands of criminal actions on thousands of people.

In the meantime, I'm enjoying this thread.

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,570 ✭✭✭vriesmays

Meat kills.

Wonder will be buried with a gold Rolex and gold plated coffin like his brother allegedly was. CAB should have taken the brothers gold plated coffin and watch as proceeds of crime.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 280 ✭✭Forty Seven

Wonder will be buried with a gold Rolex and gold plated coffin like his brother allegedly was. CAB should have taken the brothers gold plated coffin and watch as proceeds of crime.

Where is his brother buried? Asking for a friend...

Where is his brother buried? Asking for a friend...

You can tell your friend that he was buried in St Michael's Cemetery in Gorey, Co Wexford. The grave may be difficult to find - he likely has a subtle gravestone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,737 ✭✭✭Yer Da sells Avon

Might be a time for everyone to review the first aid procedure for choking..

Alternate 5 hard pats on the back with 5 Heimlich attempts. Ring an ambulance after the first 5 hard pats. If the person loses consciousness start CPR.

Bend the person forward, support them with a hand on the chest. With your other hand, kept flat, pat them forcefully between the shoulder blades 5 times

For the Heimlich, close off the space between your bodies, make a fist with one hand and place it between the navel and chest bone. Grab it with the other hand and then pull inwards and upwards.

The pictures are not good, but this link is more for a source than anything
    https://www.redcross.org/content/dam/redcross/atg/PDF_s/ConsciousChokingPoster_EN.pdf

If the person choking has over 300 convictions to his name, maybe give it a few minutes before doing any of the above.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Junkyard Tom

Ireland needs a 100-strikes-and-you're-out law.

• Registered Users Posts: 69,059 ✭✭✭✭L1011

Some shower of cùnts from the Cash/Connors travelling crime families broke into my auld one’s house a few years back. Very traumatic experience for her, and never quite the same since to be honest, even though they were eventually caught. I hope this dirty bastard died roaring in agony and crying for his mother. The dirty scumbag.

He choked to death so roaring was out of the question!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

A prolific burglar and the brother of 'Fat' Andy Connors has died suddenly after choking on a burger.

'Fat' Jimmy Connors (61) passed away in hospital last Saturday after a short fight for his life.

Lazy nicknaming TBF.

Advertisement