Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theft kingpin 'Fat' Jimmy Connors dies choking on a burger

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,029 ✭✭✭um7y1h83ge06nx

Ahhh, my heart bleeds for him. You okay hun? You look a little blue ...

Must have been a dodgy burger.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,420 ✭✭✭splinter65

Some shower of cùnts from the Cash/Connors travelling crime families broke into my auld one’s house a few years back. Very traumatic experience for her, and never quite the same since to be honest, even though they were eventually caught. I hope this dirty bastard died roaring in agony and crying for his mother. The dirty scumbag.

They’re barely human my friend. Great to see them getting their just desserts pardon the pun.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Portsalon

I'd say the funeral will be a real meeting of intellectuals, a real classy affair.

My commiserations in advance to the unfortunate members of An Garda Siochana who are about to be tasked with supervising this event ...... and the aftermath.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

There'll be big mac meals hanging on every farmers gate from now on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Now if it would only happen 30 thousand (approximately) (guessing ?) more times

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

There'll be big mac meals hanging on every farmers gate from now on.

Like the use of garlic on vampires have we now stumbled across a repellent for these parasitic creatures? I have now covered my work van in ground mince and have a Ronald McDonnald picture on my front door. Keep em out the mutants!

• Registered Users Posts: 15 leedsforever

As a victim of these scumbags I would like to thank the said burger for doing what the law wouldn't do for society. I hope he died in agony.

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭Moghead

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Weird non paywall version here which seems to automatically substitute some words for similar ones!

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/headlinezpro.com/theft-kingpin-fat-jimmy-connors-dies-choking-on-a-burger/amp/

Felony Belongings Bureau has a much better ring to it than Criminal Assets Bureau!

You'd wonder if any of his "associates" would dig up the grave to get his rolex?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

splinter65 wrote: »
    They’re barely human my friend. Great to see them getting their just desserts pardon the pun.

He didnt make it to desert :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,065 ✭✭✭✭Odyssey 2005

Might be a time for everyone to review the first aid procedure for choking..

Alternate 5 hard pats on the back with 5 Heimlich attempts. Ring an ambulance after the first 5 hard pats. If the person loses consciousness start CPR.

Bend the person forward, support them with a hand on the chest. With your other hand, kept flat, pat them forcefully between the shoulder blades 5 times

For the Heimlich, close off the space between your bodies, make a fist with one hand and place it between the navel and chest bone. Grab it with the other hand and then pull inwards and upwards.

The pictures are not good, but this link is more for a source than anything
    https://www.redcross.org/content/dam/redcross/atg/PDF_s/ConsciousChokingPoster_EN.pdf

I'd sell tickets to watch him croak before I'd save him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 224 ✭✭PicardWithHair

Wonder will be buried with a gold Rolex and gold plated coffin like his brother allegedly was. CAB should have taken the brothers gold plated coffin and watch as proceeds of crime.

Was that true ?
    Surely they would have removed them at the last minute, otherwise there'd be many attempts at grave robbing...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Was that true ?
    Surely they would have removed them at the last minute, otherwise there'd be many attempts at grave robbing...

Apparently, maybe they encased the coffin in a few meters of concrete instead of soil.

Either way, the “Fat” brothers are surely burning in hell as we speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

Wouldn't it be terrible if their houses and caravans were ransacked while they were attending the funeral....

• Registered Users Posts: 16,586 ✭✭✭✭Galwayguy35

He led a busy life clocking up 300 convictions and banging out 15 sprogs in his spare time.

pablo128 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be terrible if their houses and caravans were ransacked while they were attending the funeral....

Or towed away and given to Top Gear to wreck.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,971 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

The funeral could be interesting, if it hasn't taken place already on a low key level, with caterers and grog suppliers to the caravan site afterwards.

Otherwise, once again, a town in our country will be closed down, hopefully.

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Pythagorean

I bet the next of kin will claim damages on the grounds that he was discriminated against by being given a burger he choked on !!

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

Just think how much money the country could have saved if he had choked on the burger when he was 14 or 15? No 300 convictions, no 15 sprogs who will probably follow in the Das career path in crime.... Probably would have saved enough to pay for the new childrens hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 822 ✭✭✭newcavanman

Some shower of cùnts from the Cash/Connors travelling crime families broke into my auld one’s house a few years back. Very traumatic experience for her, and never quite the same since to be honest, even though they were eventually caught. I hope this dirty bastard died roaring in agony and crying for his mother. The dirty scumbag.
    Vermin, complete animals

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,762 ✭✭✭Pinch Flat

Live by the burger, die by the burger

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,785 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

If the person choking has over 300 convictions to his name, maybe give it a few minutes before doing any of the above.
    I'm afraid we're (we as in Red Cross) not allowed to judge.

I'd sell tickets to watch him croak before I'd save him.

Do what you want, I just hope no one ever leaves someone you love to die for whatever reason

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭JMMCapital

Send all the travelers back to Romania dirty Scumbags

• Registered Users Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Still waters

Do what you want, I just hope no one ever leaves someone you love to die for whatever reason

Scum like him have left plenty old people to die on their own in the dark and loneliness, fcuk him

• Registered Users Posts: 3,817 ✭✭✭Darc19

Funeral was in Naas last Thursday.

Some pubs had "staff meetings" and opened later than normal.

Scum like him have left plenty old people to die on their own in the dark and loneliness, fcuk him

Yeah easy to say when it's obvious, but it rarely is in real life

• Registered Users Posts: 13,844 ✭✭✭✭Danzy

That is fine but it is fair to be thankful he is dead.

Danzy wrote: »
    That is fine but it is fair to be thankful he is dead.
    Yep he is no loss, but it's just a dangerous attitude I think. How often do the people truly deserve it and who are we to judge? The actual legal judges of course need to be doing a better job but until they do..

• Advertisement

Yep he is no loss, but it's just a dangerous attitude I think. How often do the people truly deserve it and who are we to judge? The actual legal judges of course need to be doing a better job but until they do..

He has caused untold misery. He doesn’t deserve anyone’s sympathy.

Advertisement