Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Theft kingpin 'Fat' Jimmy Connors dies choking on a burger

Options
1235»

Comments

I hope the rest of his ‘fat’ clan keep scoffing burgers.

If they don’t choke, the heart attacks and strokes will sort them out anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭YFlyer

A Kingpin

Sorry, I laughed.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,691 ✭✭✭corks finest

A Kingpin

A robbing bas*ard

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Thoughts and prayers are with the burger

• Registered Users Posts: 25,592 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Can they trace the beef back to the farmer? That's someone i would love to buy a pint!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 13,482 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Those are some numbers. Father of 15 with 300 convictions!

So, 300 x 15 = more prison spaces required.

You're doing it wrong. They only inherit 20 convictions each.
    biko wrote: »
    Every burglary is a family no longer feeling safe in their own home.
    That burger saved more families from the likes of this guy.

Doesn't look like the sort to climb in windows.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭pablo128

A burger? I thought they lived on a diet of petrol station sausage rolls and red bull.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

pablo128 wrote: »
    A burger? I thought they lived on a diet of petrol station sausage rolls and red bull.

They do. This was a special occasion so they went all out.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

pablo128 wrote: »
    Wouldn't it be terrible if their houses and caravans were ransacked while they were attending the funeral....

Bastards emptied my (ultimately mine) grandmother's house the morning she was buried. And before any SJWs arrive, they were caught tried and convicted. I got nothing back.
    Knowing 'those people' the watch was snaked off his wrist by an 8 year old at the funeral home.

I wonder whos wrist it was "snaked off" before that.
    Can they trace the beef back to the farmer? That's someone i would love to buy a pint!
    There's probably a lawsuit in train as we speak.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

I heard Nally flipped it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 946 ✭✭✭Phileas Frog

shamrock55 wrote: »
    He was a burgerkingpin

Already been done, I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 5,805 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

All those kids are vegan now. Man, Jimmy. Doing your bit for the planet, even in death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 702 ✭✭✭Portsalon

Bins collected free of charge.

I doubt that the fine, upstanding, much lamented Mr. James Connors Esq. ever bothered to use refuse bins - as such middle class sophistication wouldn't have been part of his culture.

As an aside, 15 kids at say 5 nappies a day for 2 years comes to a total of 54,750 nappies. :eek: I wonder where they were all dumped.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Testament1

And to think some people want Irish beef output halved! Ramp it up I say if this is the fine work it's doing!

• Registered Users Posts: 991 ✭✭✭TuringBot47

All those kids are vegan now. Man, Jimmy. Doing your bit for the planet, even in death.

Depends on if he's cremated, buried or composted.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

well that's cheered me up

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,935 Mod ✭✭✭✭Turner

Keep an eye out for one of his understudies. Still owes a few burglary victims 76000 pounds in the UK.

Oh wait, once you are caught nobody cares about what you stole or the victim

Police launch manhunt in the UK after Irish convicted burglar, 24, escapes prison in Devon - https://www.thesun.ie/news/3963405/uk-manhunt-miley-connors-irish-burglar-escape-prison-devon/

• Registered Users Posts: 3,534 ✭✭✭Chalk McHugh

Turner wrote: »
    Keep an eye out for one of his understudies. Still owes a few burglary victims 76000 pounds in the UK.

Oh wait, once you are caught nobody cares about what you stole or the victim

Police launch manhunt in the UK after Irish convicted burglar, 24, escapes prison in Devon - https://www.thesun.ie/news/3963405/uk-manhunt-miley-connors-irish-burglar-escape-prison-devon/

And the do gooders on here are worried about the 75,000e it costs per year to put the likes of this disgusting excuse for a human being in prison in Ireland. This vile beast robbed 76,000 pounds in few days. Put him away for life. No excuses. He should never set foot outside prison walls until his own funeral.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,108 ✭✭✭boombang

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Weird non paywall version here which seems to automatically substitute some words for similar ones!

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/headlinezpro.com/theft-kingpin-fat-jimmy-connors-dies-choking-on-a-burger/amp/

"His youthful brother, crime boss Andy Connors, was shot lifeless exterior his Saggart residence in August 2014.

Irish Impartial"

That's hilarious. The webscraping software that uses synonyms to get around violating the copyright produces some great terminology.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,992 ✭✭✭✭recedite

colm_mcm wrote: »
    Weird non paywall version here which seems to automatically substitute some words for similar ones!

https://www.google.ie/amp/s/headlinezpro.com/theft-kingpin-fat-jimmy-connors-dies-choking-on-a-burger/amp/
    boombang wrote: »
    The webscraping software that uses synonyms to get around violating the copyright produces some great terminology.
    Maybe it has been google translated from something written originally in The Cant.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,523 ✭✭✭Sonny noggs

Portsalon wrote: »
    I doubt that the fine, upstanding, much lamented Mr. James Connors Esq. ever bothered to use refuse bins - as such middle class sophistication wouldn't have been part of his culture.

As an aside, 15 kids at say 5 nappies a day for 2 years comes to a total of 54,750 nappies. :eek: I wonder where they were all dumped.

It was the settled people that used to dump the waste beside his abode. And occasionally the Amish.

Advertisement