Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TM M4 SOPMOD with accessories

Options
  • 31-08-2019 1:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am selling my TM M4 SOPMOD. I played with it twice since I bought it and had no issues with it, just really did not play for long time and am not planning to either.

As an extra I am adding a Trijicon ACOG scope (the iron sights are still there as well if needed), two shoulder straps, one extra sopmod battery, the charger, and several magazins (some of them might not work with gun) and foregrip.

The gun retails in about 500 on its own, so considering all the stuff around it (the acog itself was round 100) i would like to get 500 as well.

Its possible to maybe sell some parts apart tho i think it goes the best as package (basically ready to play). SNIP

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 5,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭shytan

You need to read the rules before posting. No off thread deals. You must post the actual muzzle energy/fps for any device you want to sell here

Advertisement