Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stove glass

Options
  • 31-08-2019 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Can anyone recommend someone in Laois/Offaly/Kildare/Westmeath that supplies stove glass cut to order? I have the original glass. It's a Heat Design insert and it's curved, so pricey enough online.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

Not sure if they can do it but I would try boru stoves here in thurles. Not far down the road from you

• Registered Users Posts: 18,602 ✭✭✭✭The Princess Bride

O'Neill's in Portlaoise do replacement stove glass.
    Near the Laois Shopping Centre.
    http://www.oneillglass.ie/services/stove-glass-replacement/

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

An Ri rua wrote: »
    Hi,

Can anyone recommend someone in Laois/Offaly/Kildare/Westmeath that supplies stove glass cut to order? I have the original glass. It's a Heat Design insert and it's curved, so pricey enough online.
    I should say, it's arched, not curved.

Got a quote from O'Neills but still looking. Needs to be €20 cheaper, tbh, as can get it delivered for slightly cheaper.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,376 ✭✭✭jack of all

I don't know if they do it but Tipperary Glass in Templemore supply a lot of the smaller glass retailers around, and they have a toughening plant.

Advertisement