Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DocuSign loan pack - no activation code

Options
  • 31-08-2019 5:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭

Hi

I received an email yesterday (Friday) evening with link to review loan documents via DocuSign.  When I clicked the link it looked for an access code which it said would be sent separately, which I didn't receive.  Today I selected "I didn't receive an Access Code" and it just brought me to the BOI website.

Now if I try and open the link to DocuSign (from Friday's email) it says "Envelope or Account Activation not found".

Will a new link be sent to me to try again?  When should the access code be sent also?

Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Not wishing to preempt BOI response but I had this issue for another scenario and it was reissued, on request I think, as someone else organised it. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 423 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Lorna

Hi dee75,

Thanks for getting in touch with us here today.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused by the docusign, you should have received the code by text.

You can absolutely get a docusign reissued by ringing our Lending Team on 0818200334 and our advisors will be happy to help.

Thanks,

Lorna

Advertisement