Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wheelie Bins in Rush - Who do you recommend?

Options
  • 31-08-2019 5:45pm
    Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey there,

I'm looking for recommendations for rubbish collection and wheelie bin providers in Rush. Any suggestions on who is good and who to avoid? What are collection schedules like?

Ideas of prices would be good too thanks.

Tox

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭eddiem74

ToxicPaddy wrote: »
    Hey there,

I'm looking for recommendations for rubbish collection and wheelie bin providers in Rush. Any suggestions on who is good and who to avoid? What are collection schedules like?

Ideas of prices would be good too thanks.

Tox

Panda.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭charlietheminxx

I think Panda are the only player in Rush at the moment? Open to correction on that though. Collections are on Fridays - black bin weekly and green bins this week, compost bins the following week, continuing to rotate weekly. Prices will vary depending on how often you put your bins out to be lifted.

Advertisement