Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Oootoob pm incoming

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bugger, killed the thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

I’m here ! Hi grem

Ooh hello :) What's happening in your world tonight?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Enjoying the still night air. I think nicotine withdrawal was making me wobbly. Steadier now. When you have something to lose you'll always have that terror. Im a devil for sabotaging things I fear losing. Listening on my phone to Rita Ora singing about sabotaging things :D

I ate a lamb kebab with chilli sauce and it was yummy. There must have been 1lb of meat in it but I demolished it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

I must say first that I’m loaded with painkillers so a bit out of it :) lol funny tho :)
    Having a massive flare up tonight but had a great day and just had a Chinese mmmmmmmmm
    How’s work ????

Widders the brain is a strange and wonderful thing. And a complete bollocks at times :pac:

Sky, on the hard stuff here too :D

Im going with my heart instead these days. Stupid brain only gives me anxiety. Listening to your head never made anyone happy. I can hear The Hum out here. It's quite soothing, actually.

I'm trying to zone it all out, go with nothing :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Celebrating a great night here. All buzzing!!!

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    Celebrating a great night here. All buzzing!!!

Share the prosecco, gwan!!

Is anyone's message inbox thing acting up? Nothing happening when you press send?

Kitchenside. wrapped up in a peig sayers shawl, stove glowing, tea and a kindle app book in front of me and himself gone to the gulag for the night.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Bed , watching Bikram : Yogi, Guru, Predator .
    Granddaughter fast asleep beside me , on my side of the bed and with my pillow , whatever works :)

Is anyone's message inbox thing acting up? Nothing happening when you press send?

Kitchenside. wrapped up in a peig sayers shawl, stove glowing, tea and a kindle app book in front of me and himself gone to the gulag for the night.

Nope and i even recently sent a message so i can say so with a vague air of authority :P

On the mobile site or desktop site, Grem?
    Could be my net connection, maybe, although I'm having no problem posting comments as ye can see

Desktop tonight

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Working fine for me on my laptop. I have sent and received in the last five minutes. Is your inbox or outbox full maybe?

Night Auto

Guy Person wrote: »
    Working fine for me on my laptop. I have sent and received in the last five minutes. Is your inbox or outbox full maybe?

I don't have very many but then I don't know what it's capacity is so I must check. Thanks, Guy

• Advertisement

Night Auto! Codladh Sámh!

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Bed , watching Bikram : Yogi, Guru, Predator .
    Granddaughter fast asleep beside me , on my side of the bed and with my pillow , whatever works :)

Awww!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

About to wash up on the beach that is bed! :D sleep well y'all

Jaysis ye are all being cute tonight, i'm of a mind to make a round of hot chocolate for the lot of us :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,388 ✭✭✭Cina

In the middle of an 8 hour layover in Dubai airport. Can't even get a pint of beer cause they cost 12 quid a pop here. Save me!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Cork, please release me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Cina wrote: »
    In the middle of an 8 hour layover in Dubai airport. Can't even get a pint of beer cause they cost 12 quid a pop here. Save me!

It's bed gone in Ireland so noone to keep you company here.
    I'm off to bed, just watched the Prince Andrew interview online. Aside from the allegations, he's a very unlikeable character. No personable qualities at all.
    Good night forum friends.

To thine own self be true

I’d love a hot chocolate Grem, pretty please!

Maybe i'll make something stronger for our stranded friends

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Cork, please release me.

Is Reardons still going?
    Hit Seph up with a PM and hit the tiles :)

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Cork, please release me.

Hmmm, too good or too bad? Passed through there earlier traffic was murder.

Tipping away on the Teelings, house asleep apart from me!

Cork, please release me.

#let me gooooooooooo

Hmmm, too good or too bad? Passed through there earlier traffic was murder.

Tipping away on the Teelings, house asleep apart from me!

Just tired. Finishing a job. Wanna go home.

Cup of tea, hot shower and a book if you have one... Relax the brain, body will follow suit. My missus is the same with late night working, it's horrible. Tough one Grandeeod, will a cheers help? :-)

Get Lennoxs or Hillbillys to perk you up.

Is it bad that I'd pay the 12e or more for a pint I was stuck in an Airport?

• Advertisement

Get Lennoxs or Hillbillys to perk you up.

Is it bad that I'd pay the 12e or more for a pint I was stuck in an Airport?

Needs must DD. I'd never question the price of something I wanted in hindsight.. it's done now! Dearest I've paid is 14 punts in Norway 1999, not even a pint! .4 l

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Vegged out horizontal on the sofa at home with crime drama Vera on the TV. Been a long day. Happy and cozy.

Hope you’re all having a good weekend! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Sleepyside will no doubt dream of spending too much on drinks in far flung watering holes...that and being stuck in Cork...not sure which side of the Lee I'm on and hoping there's rooms at the Metropole...and Barry's Tea... They're making me drink Barry's...

:) Night all.

Cup of tea, hot shower and a book if you have one... Relax the brain, body will follow suit. My missus is the same with late night working, it's horrible. Tough one Grandeeod, will a cheers help? :-)

A cheers always helps. Heading for the M8 shortly. A skinny coke and twix first.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Pretzill wrote: »
    and Barry's Tea... They're making me drink Barry's...

:) Night all.

😀🐱

Am now watching Nailed It : Christmas .
    Yer one's voice would wreck your head , but the bakers are so bad they make me feel like I'm Mary Berry :D

Sweet dreams to those going to rest their tired eyes , hope the night flies by for Grem and anyone else on nightshift . As for any of us that can't sleep , we're doomed !!
    Travel safe G .

G be safe on the roads.

Mam i finally watched bake off this year and quite enjoyed it but my kitchen fun is usually something gordon ramsay linked

G be safe on the roads.

Mam i finally watched bake off this year and quite enjoyed it but my kitchen fun is usually something gordon ramsay linked

Lol , same here Grem !
    I down loaded the yoga Doc and two episodes of this , hoping I'd doze off , but no , may use phone hot spot again to down load something else .

Have you watched Someone Feed Phil ? On Netflix ? Quite good . Or Deep Fried Masters which was crazy !

Noooooo scared to watch food things for fear of inspiring myself to eat yet more things :o

The M8 was very foggy tonight. Home safe. Using a beer to self medicate some brain chilling.:D

The M8 was very foggy tonight. Home safe. Using a beer to self medicate some brain chilling.:D

Phew, hoped you'd post before bed, i do worry about people i know on the road :o Enjoy a very well earned beer :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a beer in hand, just in from a 40th party, be heading to bed soon. Hope everyone had a good day/night:)

Phew, hoped you'd post before bed, i do worry about people i know on the road :o Enjoy a very well earned beer :)

Cheers Grem! Yup back in the homestead. Gear unloaded. Flip flops on and beer in hand! May have another one.

I'm listening to the entire Goldfrapp catalogue, feckin love Alison

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement