Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Up and at em

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Struggling to stay awake after being up all night with vomitting kids

The coffee. It does nothing. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Finishing up at work, got hella foggy out here, be careful you lot :) now who's got the kettle on?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

^^ Kettle just off the boil Grem. Would you like a pain au chocolat with that for a treat?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Having delicious imaginary tea made by my daughter's hand. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Perhaps a better world is drawing near, just as easily it could all disappear along with whatever meaning you might have found. Don't let the uncertainty turn you around...

Morning all,

It's foggy and 6 C

Temp couchside with tea, I think I'll have a couple of boiled eggs and toast soldiers for breakfast :D Don't know when I had one last.

Enjoy your day folks :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Pep in my step after last night. Doggies & cats happy out. Happy Bumbóg too. Trying to get inspiration by watching a gardening programme ... never thought I’d see the day! Have a great Sunday lovely wherers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Looking over north Dublin, it’s froggy but dry.

I think that I have an addiction, on holiday but picked an airport hotel to stay in :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Pep in my step after last night. Doggies & cats happy out. Happy Bumbóg too. Trying to get inspiration by watching a gardening programme ... never thought I’d see the day! Have a great Sunday lovely wherers!

Do tell honeybear , what's got ya so happy ?

Couch side eating toast , little biyeen is gone for a walk with his daddy, so I've no one to share my toast with 😔

En route to airport

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Do tell honeybear , what's got ya so happy ?

Morning Seph! This little Bumbóg doesn’t tell much ... the trick is to ask those kinds of questions when she’s had a tipple!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning all, feeling rested after a hectic week ... my self imposed exile from the world for a few days is paying off.

Just finished a bowl of Readybrek, chores are in hand. Time for coffee and I think a croissant!
    Have a good day everyone.

Bon voyage if you're heading off Shoes!

Work....

Hope youre going somewhere shoes!

Heading off to LA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Poochie05 wrote:
    Morning all, feeling rested after a hectic week ... my self imposed exile from the world for a few days is paying off.

That sounds like you have stored up a few days of mischief.

I'm going into hiding.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    That sounds like you have stored up a few days of mischief.

I'm going into hiding.

Here's Poochie 😉

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I have decided I'm having a lazy day today , feck it ! Fire lit , kettle boiled , my overnight guest is gone home , she had a great nights sleep !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside still. Dinner and drinks for my best friends birthday last night. Managed not to take it too far so no sore heads here today!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Outside the cinema waiting for frozen 2. Dear god !

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »
    Morning Seph! This little Bumbóg doesn’t tell much ... the trick is to ask those kinds of questions when she’s had a tipple!!!

Noted! :3

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Afternoon all,
    Couchside reading the newspapers with a cup of coffee. Not a bad day outside so may may venture in town for the Utd match later:)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Frozen to Death 2, cjmc.

Home side now. We're being very idle today. Our hands will be doing the devil's work next! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair with the feet up, having a cuppa before I try and launch myself into college work

Frozen to Death 2, cjmc.

Home side now. We're being very idle today. Our hands will be doing the devil's work next! ;)

Ohhhh my 😏

Homside again

Sitting on a plane in the aisle seat.

Bye bitches <3

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,957 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Easy chilled day here at home today. An acquaintance dropped in for a cuppa and a chat and now heading out to the cinema with another mate to see The Irishman.

Hope his are are being good and being well! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside recovering after being at a wedding yesterday, absolutely brilliant day from start to finish, got home at a reasonable time of 12.45 last night (taxi home was a handy €25 being only half an hour from home), no work tomorrow so the hair of the dog now a.k.a. a nice cold bottle of Heineken from the fridge :D

Worked at home for a few hours. The did a big pre-Christmas tidy out in the kitchen. Enjoying a cup f tea and a bit of contemplation. Wondering what sort of hammock Seph will get me for my office?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,826 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Worse than kids films are the trailer's. Peter rabbit 2 here I come :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Of all the streets in the world that I have walked, I have to admit to loving Grafton Street.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Roadside, well wrapped up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Sitting and waiting on brother and his wife to arrive with takeaway and I know with every fkn bone in my body hes fkn dipping chips into each tray on the way here.

Lying in bed, Sunday mother fudging night again 😩

Eleysian wrote: »
    Worked at home for a few hours. The did a big pre-Christmas tidy out in the kitchen. Enjoying a cup f tea and a bit of contemplation. Wondering what sort of hammock Seph will get me for my office?!

Only the best, a pink one with a Pina calida bar attached to it 😃

"I'm telling You, loosen up my buttons, baby but you keep frontin, saying what you gon' do to me but I ain't seen nothing..what you going to do?

Take a chance, recognise that this could be yours?"

Ah my favourite girlcrush the lovely Nicole. Endorphin boosting dance around the kitchen :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Thanks for reminding me it is Sunday Sephers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

"I'm telling You, loosen up my buttons, baby but you keep frontin, saying what you gon' do to me but I ain't seen nothing..what you going to do?

Ah my favourite girlcrush the lovely Nicole. Endorphin boosting dance around the kitchen :)

Ohhh. I’m gonna play that now!! Nicole is definitely a girl crush for me too.

Chilling at home after a lovely weekend. All is good with the world. Hope you are all feeling the same way.

The Sunday blues definitely seem worse than usual tonight, wishing the week away again, it's ridiculous.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

I understand what all those words mean except frontin but I haven't a clue what those two sentences mean. I feel very old now Widdershins, thank you for that :(

• Advertisement

Only the best, a pink one with a Pina calida bar attached to it 😃

I like your style. Can I have a few flamingos on it? I have a soft spot for them.

The Sunday blues definitely seem worse than usual tonight, wishing the week away again, it's ridiculous.

I was like that last week. Felt like a disaster. But the next week will be better, and tomorrow will be better than you expect.

Lying in bed, Sunday mother fudging night again 😩

Only the best, a pink one with a Pina calida bar attached to it ðŸ˜႒

Swap you for a cup?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Bedside lazing, browsing boards and YouTube. An uncle of mine died yesterday after a long battle with cancer. I have very fond memories of him and my Aunt making me laugh when I was a youngfella, I used to love to visit them. I went to visit a different Aunt of mine today who also has terminal cancer that spread from a brain tumour to most of her body. She took the news about her brother in law bad, it was very sad to see.
    I'm now looking at videos of kids doing funny stuff to cheer myself up a wee bit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

So sorry for your loss Guy , and that's tough going with your aunt too . Look after yourself .

And if you want a laugh , look at Vinnie Jones attempting to sing on XF , you couldn't even call it caturwalin :p

Guy Person wrote: »
    I understand what all those words mean except frontin but I haven't a clue what those two sentences mean. I feel very old now Widdershins, thank you for that :(

The object of Nicole's affections has been flirting with her and promising a night of unbridled passion but at the time of writing, poor Nicole was still waiting. She did her damndest to spur him into action but she's beginning to question his masculinity and his sincerity.

It's quite an old song now, maybe ten years?

I'm sorry for your loss, Guy. Very recent, hope you are feeling as well as possible.

• Advertisement

Guy Person wrote: »
    Bedside lazing, browsing boards and YouTube. An uncle of mine died yesterday after a long battle with cancer. I have very fond memories of him and my Aunt making me laugh when I was a youngfella, I used to love to visit them. I went to visit a different Aunt of mine today who also has terminal cancer that spread from a brain tumour to most of her body. She took the news about her brother in law bad, it was very sad to see.
    I'm now looking at videos of kids doing funny stuff to cheer myself up a wee bit.

Sorry to hear.

Some Simpsons - best of - is worth watching.

Dental plan...

Guy, sorry for the happenings in your family, i'm a fan of baby goats prancing when down, even better if they are in their little pyjamas

Sorry for your loss Guy.
    Eleysian wrote: »
    I like your style. Can I have a few flamingos on it? I have a soft spot for them.

Ok.......but don't blame me now when there's bird crap everywhere :pac:

Swap you for a cup?

What kind of cup we talking about here now 🤔?

What kind of cup we talking about here now 🀔?

It has three cats on it. THREE!

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement