Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eleysian wrote: »

Cup of tea for Grem

Aheemm..............:pac:

Deskside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

eviltwin wrote: »
    Just offloaded a few bags of stuff at the charity shop and feel cleansed after it. It's good to dejunk.

Etiquette thread - - >

:D

To thine own self be true

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Aheemm..............:pac:

Deskside

Seph, you know I have a standing order for your cup of tea in the evening. Enjoy! :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Seph, you know I have a standing order for your cup of tea in the evening. Enjoy! :pac:

giphy.gif

:pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭I says

5 am start this morning a trip to the big smoke to start the day then midlands area and home. Now time for pints later and a lie on in the morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Couchside about to go showerside. I can't believe it's only Tuesday. :(

Kitty, that sounds promising, congrats!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Just in from work.

Shout out to Mam, finally getting around to doing those last packing boxes. It feels good!

Evening all...

Oh well done Eleysian !
    Enjoy not having to think about them anymore !

Kitchen , think I'll have a toasted sandwich and soup , it's one of those "meh" evenings for some odd reason .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Didn’t end up meeting up with said person earlier for some as yet unknown reason. Not sure if this is them showing their true colours or if something came up. Will give them the benefit of the doubt until I hear either way.

Thank you everyone, sounds promising alright, I’ll just have to wait and see what happens.

Currently couchside watching the football

I have gone on a mad tidying frenzy lately Mam. It’s a nice antidote to my job and I see the results immediately. The only thing is when it gets to this hour I start to flag and think that bed sounds good.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Oh well done Eleysian !
    Enjoy not having to think about them anymore !

Kitchen , think I'll have a toasted sandwich and soup , it's one of those "meh" evenings for some odd reason .

There's lots of Meh evenings Mam. Just gotta turn them into Wow evenings. :D Really hope all is well there with you guys. I'm sure it is.

Finished work. Worn out but happy as feck lads. Same again tomorrow. Lots of tough days ahead, but ya gotta do what ya gotta do. Thinking positive. It's the only way to deal with any potential work related drama if it happens. Family drama I can handle. Work drama just wrecks my head.:mad:

• Advertisement

Eleysian , I'm not surprised you start to flag at this time of the evening , you work crazy hours , rest up !!

Grandeeod , all is grand , think I just need the food lol , and I'll feel better then !
    Internet installation this weekend , thank feck , only took eight weeks :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Reading my 'scopes which I often do at transitionalmilestone/important times. It's all very accurate for all my situations. Basically I'm back to myself physically mentally etc after a completely upside down year. And armed with the skills I gained from dealing with those events and tribulations.
    Drinking some weird green tea before we hit the road for an adventure.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just woke, six full hours of sleep. Groggy as hell, may turn over and try some more rest..

I have gone on a mad tidying frenzy lately Mam. It’s a nice antidote to my job and I see the results immediately. The only thing is when it gets to this hour I start to flag and think that bed sounds good.

Seeing as yourself and mam love tidying , any chance of ye coming over and tidying my room for me 😜?

Bedside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Seeing as yourself and mam love tidying , any chance of ye coming over and tidying my room for me 😜?

Bedside

There's an offer they can't refuse ;)

Couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

giphy.gif

:pac:

Ohh my :) that’s the foxiest thing to have happened to me!

I would hate to be your enabler Seph :pac: :pac:
    I can lend you my copy of Kim and Aggie’s household cleaning bible plus Marie Kondoand a few tips from Mrs. Hinch :D:D

Sweet dreams!

Bedside, so tired,awake since 5.30am due to the wind(weather not me😛),had a good day but facing 2 busy days work wise,I'm hungry but don't know what I want to eat,ate lots of rubbish today and feeling yuck after it,bored also, I know I'm a right moany oul cow lol.

bored also, I know I'm a right moany oul cow lol.

Far from it.

Sleepy time for sephers 😴💤 sweet dreams all x

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

In a cave about to hibernate for six hours. Goodnight earthlings.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Not in a cave but goodnight wherers.

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Hitting the hay too, fluting around the last half hour listening to Depeche Mode!

Back out of the hay and in the kitchen !
    But heading back to bed and Forensic Files soon .

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Hi mam how are you ?

Couchside watching Peppa pig the excitement like

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Tae and rest.. Bedside with electric blanket roasting my arse :)

Tae and rest.. Bedside with electric blanket roasting my arse :)

I can’t even tell u how jelous I am grem :(

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    I can’t even tell u how jelous I am grem :(

Little bird keeping you up?.

Hi mam how are you ?

Couchside watching Peppa pig the excitement like

All good here Sky thanks , and you ?
    Baby bird full of beans I take it ?
    It could be worse , you could be watchingPaw Patrol !

Grem , it sounds like you're being toasted !

Yeah he wide awake 🙄 mad as a hatter like lol

Hubby asleep in bed hoping he might go in the next hour

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Lovely bed. Been a long day, don’t think I’ll be up much longer

Yeah he wide awake 🙄 mad as a hatter like lol

Hubby asleep in bed hoping he might go in the next hour

Hopefully he'll wear himself out soon and you both can get some sleep :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Hopefully he'll wear himself out soon and you both can get some sleep :)

Yeah hope so :) this time of night is so lonely I hate it

Yeah hope so :) this time of night is so lonely I hate it

It can be lonely when there's no one around , and the house is silent , although I don't mind it tbh . Funny thing is , we often think we're the only ones up/awake/etc , when there's probably thousands thinking the same thing :)

Don't get me wrong, if I come and go like fashion.
    I might be great tomorrow, but hopeless yesterday.

Don't get me wrong, if I split like light refracted. I'm only off to wander, accross a moonlit mile.

I think that's my song.

The witching hour is the best time to work. No distractions.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Wednesday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Advertisement

Happy humping Auto

Morning morning
    Wednesday and hump of the week.
    Have a good day folks.
    Deskside having a very strong coffee.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....It's a good thing you don't have bus fare, it would fall through the hole in your pocket and you'd lose it in the snow on the ground...

Morning all,

It's almost calm with a quite dense fog 5C

Coffee/porridge/toast in the kitchen.

Seven Worlds will Collide

Ah the start of my few rest days, lots of plans made to keep busy. Visiting friends etc.
    Enjoy work workers :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It’s a lovely day out there. So nice that I did not need to wear my hat and scarf this morning.

But I wore them anyway – take no chances with this weather.

Sure who would want to be somewhere that the weather is always nice and predictable and warm….nah….

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sure who would want to be somewhere that the weather is always nice and predictable and warm

ME

6 more Dublin hotel nights and counting down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I've been booked from now til Tuesday for something I don't want to do. On the bright side an asteroid might land and spare me. :D
    Listening to nightwish on my earphones. Heavy bass is relaxing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Yeah, look, you just need to suffer that for a bit longer.
    Our prayers and thoughts are with you. Some good old fashioned rain awaits your return.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Where's that, Skerries?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Where's that, Skerries?

Costa del Offaly :D

San Clemente maaan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

#ME too :D

Although in fairness it's a mild day out whest, and there's even a snitch of blue sky peeping through!

Couchside watching lilyhammer

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,656 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Princess St, Manchester

Garden, on a stack of big oak beams, under a fruit tree. Apart from a hammock we don't have normal things like garden furniture here yet but sitting on stacks of wood is kind of fun. I can hear kids playing in the street. Mild & airy & bright. The sky isn't so low and looming.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement