Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

In an old Dublin Brothel, anyone want to join me?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the bus, missus back home from dubland in an hour :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

My son has just told me he wants to go see the film version of Cats. How do I disown him? I thought he had better taste.

Besides that I'm ironing, living the dream.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,520 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

eviltwin wrote: »
    My son has just told me he wants to go see the film version of Cats. How do I disown him? I thought he had better taste.

The trailer may have him fooled, you let him off but make him promise he stays for the whole thing, if you have to go, see something else!.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Sitting on a cornflake...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Swimming in rain. In Library now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Ghosteen wrote: »

...waiting for the van to come?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Bedroomside trying to motivate myself to change into "around the house" clothes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Couchside, excited for a trip to the cinema later :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Couchside, excited for a trip to the cinema later :D

Watcha gonna see Aspie?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Poochie05

eviltwin wrote: »

He might think it’s like one long YouTube video of cats doing cute/mad things!
    I’m home and looking forward to en evening without work on my mind.
    Maybe hot chocolate and a mince pie are on the cards

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Someone doesn't know yet but they're going to see the film Cats :D I can't wait to see it :D

Now couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Watcha gonna see Aspie?

Frozen 2 :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Homeside at last.

Frozen 2 :D

Jaysus!:eek: Went to see the first one. Had no choice. Bought the doll/DVD/Olaf cuddly etc. Now she hates it all.:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Deskside - still :cool: with a nice cuppa tea - nearly finished for the day

Pretzill wrote: »
    Deskside - still :cool: with a nice cuppa tea - nearly finished for the day

I'm done with it for tonight. Back on it at 8am.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

On my bed reading Business for Bohemians (prefer if he'd just called it Business for Hippies). Avoiding someone. My ex's mountain men friends are having a convention in my kitchen and one of them is very ignorant and disapproving. Taking sides, like a primary school child, I think.

Just watching Gold Digger and discovered a song I'd never heard before and I really like it,Ezra Furman, Love you so bad,I really like it.
    Awful day at work but it was more me than work,set the alarm for 6.30am and it woke me from the deepest sleep ,turned it off and woke at 7.25am and it all went downhill after that...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside deep in thought.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside deep in thought.

Tuxedo cat > Ginger cat

Catching up on Power on Netflix deskside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Autosport wrote: »
    Someone doesn't know yet but they're going to see the film Cats :D I can't wait to see it :D

Now couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

So then

?u=http%3A%2F%2Fphotos1.blogger.com%2Fblogger%2F2620%2F1694%2F1600%2FPractical%2520Cats0001.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Everyone will have to get a copy for Christmas
    Home-side, reflecting on the life of the wonderful Clive James

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Tuxedo cat > Ginger cat

Catching up on Power on Netflix deskside.

I've just finished the most recent season,it's my favourite series on Netflix, gotten love Tommy 😛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I've just finished the most recent season,it's my favourite series on Netflix, gotten love Tommy ��

Great character alright.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Tuxedo cat > Ginger cat

Well......Can't argue with that :3

Ghosteen wrote: »

...Never was a cornflake girl...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Eating dry roasted peanuts , and chocolate , and water , that's healthy :)

Back from the cinema, film was good, eating toast now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Eating dry roasted peanuts , and chocolate , and water , that's healthy :)

Totally, carbs, protein and water.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Sitting in my OH's car, parked outside his mum's house in Stillorgan. Waiting for him to help her to bed and then back to his place for a couple of days. Packed some clothes in a bag.

Pretty mild for late November.

• Advertisement

Bedside sweet dreams all x 😴

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, last day of the college semester tomorrow. Where has the time gone?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

dhXdmCS.jpg?1

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Been awake since 3am worrying about things especially work.
    Up and having a coffee trying to so things out in my head.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning Eleysian. Hope you had your coffee and work stuff seems a bit clearer now.
    I’m awake a bit too early and work stuff has also infiltrated my brain so getting up for coffee myself.
    Going out for lunch with some colleagues I never get a chance to catch up with anymore so looking forward to that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Couchside, last day of the college semester tomorrow. Where has the time gone?

Only goes faster as you get older. Wait til your my age, your in for a shock Ha!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Thanks for the kind thoughts Poochie.
    Now deskside but in rotten form. However I am meeting a friend for a late lunch today. We haven’t checked in for nearly a year so looking forward to that.

May your Thursday be a good one.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Porridge-side. It was a struggle to drag myself out of bed this morning but I’m proud that I managed to do it. Hate getting up in the dark :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Hope you all have a great day :)

• Advertisement

Deskside, not a bad morning, seems to be a bit brighter, have a good one lads,it's almost the weekend. 😘

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Well, my time went so quickly, I went lickety-splickly out to my old '55, As I pulled away slowly, feeling so holy God knows, I was feeling alive...

Morning all,

It's grey slightly foggy 7.4C

Kitchenside coffee porridge. I've been given a big task by someone before I even get to work :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

I'm going ' down the north ' today. Cos that's what we do in my part of the country.
    (may not be geographically correct!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭I says

Dentists

Canteen side
    Eleysian wrote: »
    Now deskside but in rotten form. .

*Hugs*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Builder Humbug, Builder Humbug.... humbug humbug humbug....

Really need to send him to a course on effective communication, or even a course on ANY COMMUNICATION.

Humbug, off to town to do some retail therapy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am at work staring out at the sea and having a day dream that involves me captaining a pirate ship where all my crew are buxom hotties..….but best keep my posts PG and protect the innocent.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Living for the weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Yar

I've got a. meeting in a minute. I think my weekends been un-ruined. I may go to the ball or at least town after all.

Groggy grem today. So same old same old.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭I says

I says wrote: »
    Dentists

Finished, and I think with my mouth numb with all the local anaesthetic I look like Sam dingle.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement