Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

When the cats away the mice will play 😛

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Home...Listening to Soulja Boy 'Kiss me thru the Phone', waiting to take a delivery.

When the cats away the mice will play ��

If we don't sin, Jesus died in vain!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Tired and worn out wah wah wah!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed went to bed mildly tipsy and woke up sh1tfaced

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Boy did good this morning so I think I may have to treat him tonight on date night :D

Now workside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work and busy wishing I was somewhere else.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

When the cats away the mice will play ��

Shouldn't that be "when the cats are away duvet will play" 😜🐱

• Closed Accounts Posts: 234 ✭✭Shady Grady

In bed went to bed mildly tipsy and woke up sh1tfaced

Sometimes I wish I had days like that.What's the secret?

Shouldn't that be "when the cats are away duvet will play" 😜ðŸ±

Well Duvet escaped from the mousetrap a little early to go to the beautician, on the couch now in a spending frenzy,all stuff that I definitely need and is definitely reduced, 75e for a perfume set that is 108e in the shops,63e for a moisturiser that is 72e in the salon and a few more bargains, small savings but they all add up...I'm on a roll lol.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,958 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the Luas, on my way to meet a good mate for food and then off to see Bjork in concert at the 3 Arena.

Excited!! :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Well Duvet escaped from the mousetrap a little early to go to the beautician, on the couch now in a spending frenzy,all stuff that I definitely need and is definitely reduced, 75e for a perfume set that is 108e in the shops,63e for a moisturiser that is 72e in the salon and a few more bargains, small savings but they all add up...I'm on a roll lol.

Watcha buy me 😸?

Bus side

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,195 ✭✭✭wildwillow

smurfjed wrote: »
    Builder Humbug, Builder Humbug.... humbug humbug humbug....

Really need to send him to a course on effective communication, or even a course on ANY COMMUNICATION.

Humbug, off to town to do some retail therapy.

You are so unlucky with your builder. I’ve renovated a house from scratch and am delighted with builder. He has kept to a schedule, despite the constant rain making outside work difficult. Will be in residence in two weeks as promised.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ghosteen wrote: »
    Living for the weekend.

Me too. Actually, I just want to hibernate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

You’re already quids in Duvet, might as well have a drink while you’re deciding how to invest the savings! :pac:

I got a lovely present for my sister in law and liked it so much I got one for myself too

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Poochie05 wrote: »
    You’re already quids in Duvet, might as well have a drink while you’re deciding how to invest the savings! :pac:

I got a lovely present for my sister in law and liked it so much I got one for myself too

That's how I used to Christmas shop poochie... One for you one for me :) then I had kids....now I'm broke :)

Currently watching the baby feed himself stew.....refusing all help....not much is making it into his mouth but he seems happy

Me too. Actually, I just want to hibernate.

Oh me too! Just me and the members of my cult all cuddled up in a buddle. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

.....Currently watching the baby feed himself stew.....refusing all help....not much is making it into his mouth but he seems happy

Home-side, cant help smiling at the picture that Princess paints with just a few words :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

JYSK:eek: Homestore and More before that.

I know where this is going.....:D

• Advertisement

Ghosteen wrote: »
    Oh me too! Just me and the members of my cult all cuddled up in a buddle. :D

Sounds incestuous.

Boojum Side.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Grandeeod wrote: »
    JYSK:eek: Homestore and More before that.

I know where this is going.....:D

Supermacs ? :D

I mislaid something today , so if any one would like to think positive thoughts that I'll find it tonight , I'd much appreciate it !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside with a takeaway food baby.

Someone roll me to the kitchen for a cuppa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

^^^ Allow me Ted.

Once I have rolled Ted to the kitchen I am heading to bed. Just in from work and can’t keep my eyes open.

Goodnight sweeties. Never have I been so glad to see Friday roll around.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Mam of 4 wrote: »

I mislaid something today , so if any one would like to think positive thoughts that I'll find it tonight , I'd much appreciate it !

Saint Anthony I think is the man to talk to if that’s your thing

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Saint Anthony I think is the man to talk to if that’s your thing

Think it's Divine Intervention I need tbh ..

Such is life !

Night Eleysian , sleep well :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

I haven't been feeling great today mentally but I've just had a lovely belly laugh with my son and my husband is getting me an apple pie from McDonald's so it's not all bad.

Well seen as you mentioned drink lol,just home from my one exercise class of the week, a glass of red has been poured as my reward..

I got love scarves and gloves as presents in Paco yesterday, I would love to get them as presents myself and I know my 2 friends will love them,I cant pick up a present just for the sake of it,I have to really like them..I have to get a secret santa thingy for work and I'm stumped, will look tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Supermacs ? :D

In one Mam!:D

The flat pack is laid out beside what its replacing. That's next week! Work work and more work before a week off. Tis grand. Goin to bed now. Wrecked but happy.:D

Doing sweet f.a, watching himself wash dishes.

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside with tea and honey to ease my sore and scratchy throat. Catching up on 90 Day Fiancé from last night

The new iteration of Rls (restless leg syndrome) is restless right arm only. I want to punch the daylights out of something.

Researching wedding traditions. Haven't found any I like.

It's really, really mild here. I remember freezing when out at night in late May. It's much, much nicer now?! The rest of me is restless now. Shame to be inside all night

Listening to Slow Hands by Niall Horan. Such a happy song

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,659 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well, I'm not working tonight so I'll allow a little Friday cheer :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Thank Crunchie it's Friday.

It finally arrived.

That is the only thing keeping me going today.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Kitchenside with a coffee.
    Heading in to work soon as I have a presentation with a few clients first thing. But at least it's Friday:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas, everywhere you go....

Morning all

I can just about see bits of clear sky, just 4C

Kichenside with the brekkie, had a great time with my favourite woman last night:). Christmas FM was on the radio so it's starting :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

I am making a rare appearance in the office on a Friday. Normally work from home Fridays so feels kinda strange being here. And people dress casually on Fridays...hard to recognize some of them in their civies.

Deja Boo wrote: »
    Anyone else envy ^ those two lovebirds?! If only everyone shared such a love and said such nice things of each other, the world would be a a different place.
    Theres nothing like that feeling, delighted for them and ya I'm jealous also lol.
    Crowded House playing the Marquee here in Cork next year..free tickets for us all I presume 😛

Couchside listening to music on my phone, still obsessed with that Ezra Furman song,also Dermot Kennedy singing Power would give you goosebumps, what a voice.

Have a great Friday lads..we got through a very long week.,let's celebrate tonight with shenanigans.

At me desk. Had the loveliest drive to the creche/ work this morning. The sea was like a mirror surrounded by the most beautiful frosty scene. Meself and the wee one bopping away to Christmas FM. Also it's Friday and the toy show is on tonight hoorah! :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rECTAL fLAKE

At the coalface but I'm finishing at one today and then I'm off for five days yus!!! I gotta say I'm really looking forward to it. It's gonna be a lotta fun.

Theres nothing like that feeling, delighted for them and ya I'm jealous also lol.
    Crowded House playing the Marquee here in Cork next year..free tickets for us all I presume ��

Couchside listening to music on my phone, still obsessed with that Ezra Furman song,also Dermot Kennedy singing Power would give you goosebumps, what a voice.

Have a great Friday lads..we got through a very long week.,let's celebrate tonight with shenanigans.

No work? What kind of shenanigans 😏😏?

Canteen side .

Bedside, drinking coffee.
    Day off, so I'm happy out !!! I have grand plans to do approximately nothing with it, maybe a walk, a little internet shopping and then hunker down for as much of the Toy Show as I can bear (typically about 10 mins).
    Happy Friday everyone.

Having the lols. Ah the craic is good :D:D

Lovely frosty sunny morning :)
    Had a late one last night with my friend, Will call to a different friend today, going to see her new house, so bit of gift shopping first.
    I really hope she doesn't have the toy show on tonight!

Just home from town,got a few bits in Elverys (buy one get one half price) so got runners and football boots, 28e worth of chocolate in Debenhams and its been put upstairs so I don't get tempted, just starting to rain here,starting the school runs shortly, it's all fecking go.

Brace yourself Sephers, I'm going on the wine tonight 😛.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

on the couch contemplating putting on a wash. Feeling feisty today, watch out world :P

Just home from town,got a few bits in Elverys (buy one get one half price) so got runners and football boots, 28e worth of chocolate in Debenhams and its been put upstairs so I don't get tempted, just starting to rain here,starting the school runs shortly, it's all fecking go.

Brace yourself Sephers, I'm going on the wine tonight ��.

Hohooooooooo....... 😏😏😸

Deja that was a lovely thing to say and I am greatful that CH is in my life :) He is one in a million :)

Now workside missing my favourite man :)

• Advertisement

I am thinking of making a run for it. If I can get to the door of the office with no one seeing me I am convinced they will not miss me for the rest of the day.

CONVINCED

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement