Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Deskside watching the Irishman , will only watch an hour tonight and the rest tomorrow.

Popcorn ✔️
    Coke ✔️
    Favorite gal ✖️

ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Did Duvet have too many Vinos ;):D

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

smurfjed wrote: »
    Why can Garda horses crap on Grafton street, but a dog can’t ?

Is it different in other cities? Remember I was in New York in 09 it was the same rule... But they used dismount and pick it up straight away.. This being Ireland though.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Bedside after a long day. The weather was fantastic here, blue skies and frosty.

Sorry for your loss Sky - look after yourself.

There's a sky full of stars tonight too.

Pretzill wrote: »
    Bedside after a long day. The weather was fantastic here, blue skies and frosty.

Sorry for your loss Sky - look after yourself.

There's a sky full of stars tonight too.

It's a lovely feeling looking up and letting go.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

It's a lovely feeling looking up and letting go.

Light pollution kills it for me out the front of the house, but the back garden is a dark paradise on nights like this. Gonna have my last beer out there in a bit looking up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching the Toy Show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,681 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Nope not that one either!
    It's Curry, isn't it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay. Night all! Codladh Sámh!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

That's the toy show over for another year. Put the wee one down to bed around a half hour ago. Definitely not used to being up that late, laughing deliriously going to bed. That child is hilarious. :pac:

• Advertisement

honeybear wrote: »
    Hitting the hay. Night all! Codladh Sámh!

Codladh samh! How do I get the fada? :-) listening to the chariots of fire...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Deja Boo wrote: »
    It's Curry, isn't it?

Ah Jaysus DB, its Christmas and I didn't want to type the word until Sunday the 1st of December. :D I've been working on Christmas stuff since July work wise.:eek: I just wanna start my Christmas in December.:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Ah Jaysus DB, its Christmas and I didn't want to type the word until Sunday the 1st of December. :D I've been working on Christmas stuff since July work wise.:eek: I just wanna start my Christmas in December.:D

dhZCgd3.gif

and...night night sephcat

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

dhZCgd3.gif

and...night night sephcat

Ha , love it Deja :D

Sure Sunday is tomorrow now , Christmas explosions everywhere !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside, nervously awaiting a text back from someone. Out of nowhere “are you free for a phone call?” Why? About what? I’m not going to like where this is going, am I? Why must I overthink everything? :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ha , love it Deja :D

Sure Sunday is tomorrow now , Christmas explosions everywhere !

santa2016_dribbble.gif

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,798 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside awake, might get up....the coffee is calling me ☕

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Slides mug of freshly made coffee across to Seph.
    Morning all

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 793 ✭✭✭supermouse

Coffee had. Porridge had. Book open. Bed cosy. Mind still. Happy Saturday one and all x

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning Seph and Eleysian. Slide a cup my way too please!

• Advertisement

Sliding cup of Javan ground across to Poochie.
    Want some toast with that?

Eleysian wrote: »
    Sliding cut of Javan ground across to Poochie.
    Want some toast with that?

Yes please, with all the malty butter!

Codladh samh! How do I get the fada? :-) listening to the chariots of fire...

On my phone I hold down the letter that I want the fada on and options appear.

Morning everyone! It’s nice out. Doggies & cats happy out. Hope everyone has a lovely day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....and when those blue snowflakes start falling, that's when those blue memories start calling. You'll be doing alright with your Christmas of white but I'll have a blue, blue blue Christmas...

( I may have been trying to serenade you know who with this...and she says I will if I'm not careful :D)

Anyway morning all,

Another grey one 6C

Temp couchside...coffee machine is primed and I think myself and the hounds will have scrambled eggs

Have a good one folks :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

Eleysian wrote: »
    Slides mug of freshly made coffee across to Seph.
    Morning all
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Morning Seph and Eleysian. Slide a cup my way too please!

Relax and Allow me ladies to make it 😎

*Rolls up his sleeves*

Kitchenside makeing more coffee goodness 🐱

I’m loving the Christmas lyrics Crowded! Nosey Bumbóg here is wondering what kind of singer you are. Auto, can Crowded hold a tune?

Relax and Allow me ladies to make it 😎

*Rolls up his sleeves*

Kitchenside makeing more coffee goodness 🐱
    McKnFl0.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee time , while the Siro engineer's are doing what they do best :)

Excited for you to have your internet back Mam!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,928 ✭✭✭Bishop of hope

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Coffee time , while the Siro engineer's are doing what they do best :)

Thats great that you can get that siro. Mobile broadband here only, though our signal is great with 3.
    Chilling out with a cup of coffee, wife's gone to get her hair done, we have my nephews little girls christening in the afternoon.

• Advertisement

Another late one last night, in my friends New house, dinner & lots of wine!
    Lovely house, well jealous!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Nobody knows it, but I've got a secret smile, and I use it only for you...

Wonder what happened to Semisonic.

Back from Home 2. OH has a housemate so I don't stick around. Had 2 hours sleep but felt like a full night. Feel like I could convert gays!

(It's a line from Fr. Ted, I don't want to convert anyone!!! Sure ain't I half gay myself :D )

Nobody knows it, but I've got a secret smile, and I use it only for you...

For me is it ?

*Blush*

😽

Kitchenside making porridge, put on extra in case any honeybears show up 🐱😃

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

CH is a great singer and I enjoy being serenaded but I did warn him if he kept singing Blue Christmas to me he would have one :D

He secretly loves Christmas ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Bed. My own one at last.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

Just booked tickets to go and see The Good Liar and get a pizza beforehand, tis a good day!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,619 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

In the kitchen, making my third mug of coffee and trying to remember what I was to do today. I'm a slave to caffeine!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having a very lazy day but just about to get out of bed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Listening to Soft Cell "spin me right round" and reading about the partying antics of the old school English socialites and It girls. TPT and co.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Listening to Soft Cell "spin me right round" and reading about the partying antics of the old school English socialites and It girls. TPT and co.

Where are you reading that?.

Bedside in a bit of a blue mood myself..

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Lying in bed, having a decadently late lie-in with my OH at his place. Getting up shortly to go out to his balcony for a ciggie then get up and potter about.

Super chilled Saturday, very little to do. Which is good as the week just gone was busy and hectic.

Hope y’all are having a good weekend! :):cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Went swinging an axe this morning to breakup / remove stuff that the builder was supposed to do before Monday, nice way to relieve some frustration.

Now pub time, Wrights in Swords

Just drove past dundrum shopping centre and am wondering if I have left it too late for Christmas shopping given my allergy to the great unwashed masses.

I am sure my family and besties will understand.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Went swinging an axe this morning to breakup / remove stuff that the builder was supposed to do before Monday, nice way to relieve some frustration.

Now pub time, Wrights in Swords

Nice pub, decent Guinness and can recommend the onion rings

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Get thyself to Forum Games GP ;)
    ...your active imagination can be put to (fun) use! :D
    Ah thanks for saying that :) Maybe I will venture over there but also you should have said get Guyself over to Forum Games :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Did Duvet have too many Vinos wink.pngbiggrin.png
    Asking if Duvet Day drank too much alcohol is like asking if water is wet. :P

Back from Home 2. OH has a housemate so I don't stick around. Had 2 hours sleep but felt like a full night. Feel like I could convert gays!

(It's a line from Fr. Ted, I don't want to convert anyone!!! Sure ain't I half gay myself biggrin.png )
    This post made me laugh for about 2 minutes. It's of course unlikely we'll ever meet but for making me laugh like so you now have a friend for life in me, whether you want that or not. :pac:

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Lying in bed, having a decadently late lie-in with my OH at his place. Getting up shortly to go out to his balcony for a ciggie then get up and potter about.

Super chilled Saturday, very little to do. Which is good as the week just gone was busy and hectic.

Hope y’all are having a good weekend! smile.pngcool.png
    How was the Bjork gig Jupiter? I am a fan but my gig going days are over so gave it a miss.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Having the laziest day ever, it really suits me.

Having the laziest day ever, it really suits me.

I hear you. Me too today. Been slothful is a pleasure from time to time.

Holding screws and drill for my dad as he assembles a wardrobe for me.
    Have beer in the fridge for him as a reward!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

You could have called on me Poochie.

Big batch of veg soup made, now vegging on the couch.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement