Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I've said it before, but I think Sephiroth_dude is shackled to that desk.
    Are you running an adult chat line or tarot reading, Seph??

Come on over and you'll find out 😏😏

😛

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

"Indian Summer" from next weekend lads and lassies - woop woop!

Come on over and you'll find out ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

😛

Sephers I'm warning you....lol

Lads I absolutely died today, had a crazy night last night, genuinely only went out for an hour and suddenly it was 3am...I just couldn't function all day,waiting on chipper now and thinking about next weekend, I've 2 nights out but don't think I can do it tbh...mam we may need to put Greece on hold lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Lads I absolutely died today, had a crazy night last night, genuinely only went out for an hour and suddenly it was 3am...I just couldn't function all day,waiting on chipper now and thinking about next weekend, I've 2 nights out but don't think I can do it tbh...mam we may need to put Greece on hold lol.

What clothes did you buy? :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Wuv joo 😘😘

😛

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

honeybear wrote:
    Celebrating good news. Apologies in advance for odd(er than usual) musings later on!

Odd musings yay! :D ah hayer, where are they honeybear?! *scratches head* :pac:

Had the best day today. Felt like the multi-task king! :D got loads done but also had the best time with Mrs. W and the kids. These truly are the wonder years. :)

What clothes did you buy? :)

Well,I actually bought a fab outfit in Zara,ready to go out the door and decided to change into something very casual, glad I did,it was that kind of night and now I know I have something new for next weekend, the bedroom is like a bomd hit it, I'll tackle it tomorrow...maybe.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Just completed a SCD (inspired) routine in the kitchen. Hope none of the neighbours were passing ... anyone here able to dance (properly)?

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

honeybear wrote: »
    Just completed a SCD (inspired) routine in the kitchen. Hope none of the neighbours were passing ... anyone here able to dance (properly)?

SCD? I'm lost!

No But I would love to be able to....there's a lady who teaches certain types of dance here of a Friday evening. No partner needed so that's ideal for me. I might sign up at some point. I am in awe of ballroom dancing.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,305 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Jackie on RTE 1

honeybear wrote:

I can do the chicken dance. Will this suffice?.... :D

I can do the chicken dance. Will this suffice?.... :D

Lol!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Had the best day today. Felt like the multi-task king! :D got loads done but also had the best time with Mrs. W and the kids. These truly are the wonder years. :)

They truly are - enjoy!

I dance with all the grace of a lame hippopotamus, I seem to have had a rhythm bypass.

Sephers - how is the coffee making coming along? Looking forward to bringing the AH gang around for coffee and brunch

I dance with all the grace of a lame hippopotamus, I seem to have had a rhythm bypass.

I dance like my Dad!

Eleysian wrote: »
    Sephers - how is the coffee making coming along? Looking forward to bringing the AH gang around for coffee and brunch

Its going amazingly of I do say so myself 😎, its will be the best coffee ye will ever have 😎!

😛😃

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Oohhh Seph you bold pup ;)

I am of course behaving myself :D

Couchside

Its going amazingly of I do say so myself 😎, its will be the best coffee ye will ever have 😎!

😛😃
    Grand so, coffee for a conservative number, say 15? A few bagels and smoked salmon would be appreciated too. Any other orders folks?

• Advertisement

Grand so, coffee for a conservative number, say 15? A few bagels and smoked salmon would be appreciated too. Any other orders folks?

I'll have a hot chocolate thanks ;)

Autosport wrote: »
    I'll have a hot chocolate thanks ;)

Butlers?

Butlers?

Oh you spoil me :D

Ahhh ya what now 😩

😛

Ahhh ya what now ��

��
    Oh Mr. Sephiroth but you spoil us (Ferrero Rocher hot chocolate for Autosport)

Anyone know what time to expect our drinks :D

Seph has either gone MIA or is off in the kitchen. It had better be worth the wait. Last orders now Folks!

Seph has either gone MIA or is off in the kitchen. It had better be worth the wait. Last orders now Folks!

Kitchen side currently.......

The things I do for the women of this thread 😀😛

Kitchen side currently.......

The things I do for the women of this thread 😀😛

And it’s much appreciated. Can you do any of those fancy stencil yokes on the coffee?

• Advertisement

And it’s much appreciated. Can you do any of those fancy stencil yokes on the coffee?

I can do love hearts for ye 😛

I can do love hearts for ye 😛

Grand so but we want pumpkins for Halloween; a choice for Christmas and a festive firework for New Year. That’s not too much to ask for your “ladies”?

Grand so but we want pumpkins for Halloween; a choice for Christmas and a festive firework for New Year. That’s not too much to ask for your “ladies”?

I like your thinking ;):D

Ahhh here 😩😵

😛😛

I like your thinking ;):D

What could we do for wedding inspired ones? We could try some sort of a camera for Ted!

Over to you Seph>>>>

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Back from watching IT 2, i was getting paranoid at every noise I was hearing on way back to house.

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Back from watching IT 2, i was getting paranoid at every noise I was hearing on way back to house.

That scary was it ?
    What could we do for wedding inspired ones? We could try some sort of a camera for Ted!

Over to you Seph>>>>

I'll make him a jumper cake 😛

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Back in , toasted cheese sandwich just perfect , watching Psychopath with Piers Morgan .

Chilling ..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,497 ✭✭✭auspicious

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Back in , toasted cheese sandwich just perfect , watching Psychopath with Piers Morgan .

Chilling ..

I think all politicians should pass a test for non psychopathic tendencies.
    It would thin the ranks.

auspicious wrote: »
    I think all politicians should pass a test for non psychopathic tendencies.
    It would thin the ranks.

Might not be a bad idea at all .

Narcissist psychopaths are as bad imo .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

That scary was it ?

I'll make him a jumper cake 😛

Ah it wasn't too bad. Just thought I heard someone whisper my name.

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Chilling ..

MAM! SCD back. I need some dancing tips! Suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Drink prune juice?

It'd be lots of fun , both young and old , if not , just dance happily away in your new home !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Back inside the home county. Just about. Having a quick wee stop in a pub. I'd love to stay! Nearly home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I watched that episode of Psychopaths with Piers Morgan during the week, with that fella Paris.
    It was chilling. 13 years old and he killed his baby sister premeditatively.
    Eyes as dark as the night sky.

To thine own self be true

I watched that episode of Psychopaths with Piers Morgan during the week, with that fella Paris.
    It was chilling. 13 years old and he killed his baby sister premeditatively.
    Eyes as dark as the night sky.

I think they were right when they said he murdered her when he was thirteen as he knew he wouldn't face life in prison with no release date . Scary , his IQ , very calculated , very controlled in his responses to Piers .

Body byes time for me, I'm exhausted.

Seph, I'll have a croissant, still warm from the oven mind, with butter and blackcurrant jam, a strong mug of tae and some sliced melon at 11 am please.

Night wherers!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Settled now at home. Cat fed and still giving out to me! She was out all day as Mrs G and little G fecked off to Dublin earlier. TV and beer to wind down.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Ah it wasn't too bad. Just thought I heard someone whisper my name.

Sorry about that :D

Night all

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,901 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Couchside, chilling and just about to watch a recorded episode of Endeavour. Super chilled weekend.

Whilst snacking on a cheeseboard and listening to the superb and sublime Goldfrapp on Spotify.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement