Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴💤 x

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sky tis time to grab the bottle alright... Of ketchup! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

He doesnt even offer to help in the night most times ! Then in the morning saying how tired he is 🙄
    But that’s a rant for another day

Any shenanigans going on ??????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    He doesnt even offer to help in the night most times ! Then in the morning saying how tired he is 🙄
    But that’s a rant for another day

Any shenanigans going on ??????

Earlier in the thread there was some drinking and riding mentioned by eviltwin because the child was offside for the night. I'm just suppin and chillin since midnight. Hitting the hay soon. Heading away for work tomorrow afternoon until Tuesday night. That means hotel with grub all paid for. Some work too.:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,660 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Quiet enough tonight Sky, Grandeeod has it spot on.. Hope you are cosy at least.

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Earlier in the thread there was some drinking and riding mentioned by eviltwin because the child was offside for the night. I'm just suppin and chillin since midnight. Hitting the hay soon. Heading away for work tomorrow afternoon until Tuesday night. That means hotel with grub all paid for. Some work too.:D

I love hotel food ! Mainly cause I don’t have to cook it :) found a bottle of lucozade in the fridge that will do me

Funerals are mad in the uk aren’t they ?? It’s not for 2 weeks for my granny so different to here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I love hotel food ! Mainly cause I don’t have to cook it :) found a bottle of lucozade in the fridge that will do me

Funerals are mad in the uk aren’t they ?? It’s not for 2 weeks for my granny so different to here

Yeah the UK take a while alright Sky. Been that way since I was a youngster and I'm not a youngster these days!

Oh little bird cooking me up a nice surprise now ...... oh god is a bomb

I’m just living the dream lol but that means he might go back to sleep in the not so distant future yipeeeeeeeeee

Ooh best of luck with that!. :eek:

I might need reinforcements 😂

• Advertisement

Goggles and a clothes peg, perhaps a tongs?

Ok so fingers crossed I just put him back up ....
    Now couchside afraid to breath or move lol

You need a weekend away on your own in a spa or something.

You need a weekend away on your own in a spa or something.

Love it grem !!!! Thanks for listening to my moaning

You're not moaning! I just see how broken up your sleep is and think you need a break :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Lying alone, with my head on the phone....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In from walkies. It’s nippy out there. Hope all the lovely wherers have a beautiful day ... ye/we deserve it!

honeybear wrote:
    In from walkies. It’s nippy out there. Hope all the lovely wherers have a beautiful day ... ye/we deserve it!

I don't deserve it. I'm a very naughty boy...*sobs into sleeve dramatically*... :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Morning all. Kettle is on. Anyone for a cuppa?

Exhausted reading about Skybirds night.
    Grandeeod safe travels and enjoy the grub.

Got back to sleep after 4 so not too bad

It’s bloody freezing birrrrrr having a nice cuppa tea now

• Advertisement

Homeward bound, stop at shop on the way though, missus is spoiled!

Any chance you could get a nap today Skybird?

Eleysian wrote: »
    Any chance you could get a nap today Skybird?

I’m thinking not lol
    Be grand tho any nice plans for the day ?

Homeward bound, stop at shop on the way though, missus is spoiled!

What she getting ?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,931 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What kind of Tae hmmm 🤔😒😜?

Heading for the shower

What kind of Tae hmmm 🤔😒😜?

Heading for the shower

Lyons of course 🥳

I am going to pick up some hampers that I had made up at the local market. It’s all local produce and we we added in wine. I might post a picture of one later. Time for a walk then plus a long overdue tidy up, laundry.... Oops there went the day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I'm driving home for Christmas, Oh I can't wait to see those faces, I'm driving home for Christmas yea, well I'm moving down that line...

Morning all,

December is in with a slight frost and kind of foggy/misty 0.7C

Couchside with coffee, brekkie in a little while.

Have a good one folks:)

Seven Worlds will Collide

What she getting ?

Just some groceries and smokes, me shopping after the shift I put in though :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am off to have a Christmasy day in town later. Bit of shopping. Afternoon tea. A live music showing of Home Alone in the convention centre followed by a restaurant visit.
    But first...zzzzzzz

Do ye ever wonder what has happened during the night when you wake up and the duvet is completely sideways?

Deskside with the sweet stuff (coffee)

Lyons of course 🥳

giphy.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Sometimes dads forget it's a game of taking turns, I've heard, Sky. Especially if they think we already have it all under control :) it can be like, we're doing it already every night so there's no need to offer to help.lol! Anyway I hope the little one settles into a good sleep pattern soon. My mother said I was terrible to sleep for a while and she had to take me for midnight drives as only the motion would send me off. Eventually she realised I liked white noise like the vacuum cleaner so she'd put that on for a few minutes to settle me :D

Mothers are superheroes :)

I'm up and on my second cup of tea, watching the world warm up as the sun climbs tighter. Pretty day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Getting ready to go to the coalface :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Sky seriously, book 2 night away or go stay with family or friends, tell your oh you're going to the shop when he gets in. Then text him and tell him you've taken a break and it's time for him to pull his weight. On your return calmly inform him this is his new reality. You didn't make baby sky on your own!

Bedside, wondering if hitting the shops is a good idea. I'm veering towards no at the minute.

• Advertisement

On another road trip. Hoping for a bit of luck. Fingers crossed!

Deskside with coffee number 2.
    honeybear wrote: »
    On another road trip. Hoping for a bit of luck. Fingers crossed!

Where yis off to honeybear ?

I wish you luck

:pac:

wondering if hitting the shops is a good idea. I'm veering towards no at the minute.

If you're planning on buying us presents then its always a good idea :pac:

Good vibes, Honeybear

Thanks guys!

• Advertisement

Sometimes dads forget it's a game of taking turns, I've heard, Sky. Especially if they think we already have it all under control :) it can be like, we're doing it already every night so there's no need to offer to help.lol! Anyway I hope the little one settles into a good sleep pattern soon. My mother said I was terrible to sleep for a while and she had to take me for midnight drives as only the motion would send me off. Eventually she realised I liked white noise like the vacuum cleaner so she'd put that on for a few minutes to settle me :D

Mothers are superheroes :)

I'm up and on my second cup of tea, watching the world warm up as the sun climbs tighter. Pretty day.

True word right there :)
    Kitchenside now with a cuppa all is quiet . Put up the Christmas decorations while ago so much fun

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,656 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Beautiful Winter's day out there but bloody cold, I'd a great two mile walk this morning, then headed to town to put on a few bets and get the Sunday provisions i.e. newspapers and a lovely sandwich from the deli for consumption later. A roaring coal fire going here now, feet up and racing on the tv for the afternoon. Easing into the Christmas wind-down at work so a handy few weeks on the horizon after a damn busy few weeks.

Fireside trying to motivate myself to prepare for work tomorrow. Wish I had a P.A!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side having a bowl of spaghetti hoops. Got a bit of my last assignment done but my head is just not up for reading about the usefulness of attractive people in advertising :pac:

Is there a post by me about a mirror and decorating ? Not sure if it got gobbled by the glitch or I posted on the wrong thread (again).

Home 1 organising my day for tomorrow, and enjoying the relief after a saltwater gargle fixed my sore throat.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Is there a post by me about a mirror and decorating ? Not sure if it got gobbled by the glitch or I posted on the wrong thread (again).

Home 1 organising my day for tomorrow, and enjoying the relief after a saltwater gargle fixed my sore throat.

I saw one about painting a dungeon somewhere.

Edit: It is in the TH thread

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=111907786&postcount=585

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

It's in the TH thread Widdershins .

ETA ,
    ninja Ted got there first :D

Home , car windscreen freezing over already , it's covered over now , stay warm :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Am off to have a Christmasy day in town later. Bit of shopping. Afternoon tea. A live music showing of Home Alone in the convention centre followed by a restaurant visit.
    But first...zzzzzzz

Just reading that has me exhausted

Y'all have a good day now !

:p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Armchair-side having a bowl of spaghetti hoops. Got a bit of my last assignment done but my head is just not up for reading about the usefulness of attractive people in advertising :pac:

Attractive people dont make for memorable advertisments .

These are the sort of ads that I remember

The three ( honey ) bears
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c6IDO6M4Occ

Top Cat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbny340d6C4https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cbny340d6C4

Meerkat
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JHo-nQWKtOw

Dulux
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nBh54bmgkwU

I'm homeside. Is it time to go to bed yet ?

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement