Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

You are a Princess.
    Princesses don't wash windows. Only a monster would suggest otherwise.

I can't think of a witty reply :)

No doubt one will come in about a weeks time :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Home

Happy dog reunion day!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,658 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I can't think of a witty reply :)

No doubt one will come in about a weeks time :)

So you are a half wit? :p

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,035 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

So you are a half wit? :p

I've been called worse :)

I've been called worse :)

Fcuk I love this thread, a reply like this reminds me that you are all stars.

On topic, missus and best friend are on the couch, I'm not up for it really so bed soon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home and having salad for tea.
    Will soon hit the hay as hectic work days and my last few early mornings are beginning to take their toll. Bought myself a Wispa as a treat, so looking forward to a cuppa in a while

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,081 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In out of the cold , but it's a lovely starry night here , and the day was lovely and bright !
    Annnnddd I got a different purse , not a new one , I'll try not to lose this one this week !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Home. Gear unloaded. Kitchen table. Laptop. Beer in hand. A tiny bit of work tomorrow and then a week off! PLUS this weekend away with the ladies in a nice Hotel that I stay in regularly. Not posh, but it has all you need.

Gonna order a dirty Chinese later after enjoying these beers. I'm also officially in the Christmas spirit as its December and its real now. But the tree and deco's will have to wait. Flat pack stuff to do before the weekend.:D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Coffeehouse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

What a cold cold night out there, think it's time for the thermals :D

Now couchside pondering the future :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    In out of the cold , but it's a lovely starry night here , and the day was lovely and bright !
    Annnnddd I got a different purse , not a new one , I'll try not to lose this one this week !

Homeside, binging on series one of True Detective the last couple of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Autosport wrote: »

I have the thermals on for weeks already :-0

Kitchenside cooking the dinner trying to be as quiet as a mouse lol
    Hoping for sleep tonight but if not I’m sure I will survive
    Pain is so so bad tonight feel like a 90 year old woman who has run a marathon

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,250 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Thermals are not in any way romantic or conducive to fun.:D So its a night off for you then.:D

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Thermals are not in any way romantic or conducive to fun.:D So its a night off for you then.:D

I said Think it's time ;):D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,077 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

Go to a Formula One race next year and meet Lewis :)

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

In bed flat out on the phone with phone calls and text messages. My friend had her baby and he’s absolutely perfect. Can’t wait for cuddles :D

Bed. Hopefully for twelve hours. Night all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Hitting the hay too. Night lovely wherers! Don’t let the bedbugs bite! (I’ve been watching too much I’m a Celebrity ... seeing another side to Mam!)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Going to bed. Back to work tomorrow after 12 days off. I'm not looking forward to it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

honeybear wrote: »
    (I’ve been watching too much I’m a Celebrity ... seeing another side to Mam!)
    Why is Mam in the jungle this year? Have I been missing out on some Mam of 4 bikini action??? :eek:
    Why did nobody tell me??!! :mad:

honeybear wrote: »
    Hitting the hay too. Night lovely wherers! Don’t let the bedbugs bite! (I’ve been watching too much I’m a Celebrity ... seeing another side to Mam!)

The Reality Forum was my first home here , it's where I let off steam , sssssh :p

Night HB , Grem , Eviltwin , and all heading to bed :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,303 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,652 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

You're going to need a bigger house ...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

My best friend's going to be given a C-Section on the 10th to deliver her twins. I feel your excitement, Salt...

I'm literally bedside, rather than in bed. Letting moisturiser dry in. Hair freshly blackened again and air drying into waves. DuoLingo app installed and Le Bescherelle in front of me for a French lesson.

Homeward bound.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Guy Person wrote: »
    Why is Mam in the jungle this year? Have I been missing out on some Mam of 4 bikini action??? :eek:
    Why did nobody tell me??!! :mad:

After 4 kids, she still has a bikini bod ..

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Sitting down watching MasterCHef, need to hit the hay soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Fireside drying my hair. Had dinner with favourite-ish man tonight so that was nice :)

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    After 4 kids, she still has a bikini bod ..

Yep , it's the mannequin in the room !

Bed , fluting around here , reading the Do You Tip Delivery Drivers thread was a bad idea at this hour of the night !

On bed worrying about my OH. He's had to deal with some thundering cuntitude and stupidity this week, whatever is in the air lately, and I'm feeling sympathy-fury. Drunks and gowls wasting his and his colleagues time. How dare they :(

Hate to see him looking tired and drained.

Is everyone asleep? If so, sleep tight! I'd say it's much needed :)

• Advertisement

I’m in bed, suffering with a bad bout of back pain. I’m hoping lying down flat will help it but I’m not sure yet if it’s actually working. Ow :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Laying in bed full of beans, since I fell asleep at 10pm. I am so over tired. Thinking I’ve an ear infection as well my heads been so dizzy for weeks now

Still bed, absolutely wide awake

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

+1 kitty

Not one but two snoring women in the house today. Sigh..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Do I have to leave Leabaland?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Balcony with a Nespresso and the mutt..... 27 degrees.

Stood on the weighing scales this morning and it broke. Obvious sign of a great vacation.

Morning all :)

Happy Wednesday!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,877 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Silver bells, silver bells, it's Christmastime in the city, hear them ring, ting a ling, soon it will be Christmas Day...

Morning all,

It's a mostly grey morning but not as cold 7.3C

Kitchenside with the usual fare, hope you all have a good day.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,272 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Morning friendly people. I was asleep by 10pm and only waking now! Feel like a new woman ...

But still don’t want to get up!

• Advertisement

Such a great sleep last night after my ridiculous early morning the day before.
    Feel super

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

It's the end of the world as we know it and I feel fine.

I slept for 4 or 5 hours but it was a deep sleep. I was lying in the same position as when I closed my eyes. I had a lot of accumulated crossness to sleep off :D Full of the joys again today. Mildbbut raining out. I have a mountain view from bed but the mountains have vanished behind curtains of rain and mist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Had a busy last few days and my get up and go seems to have got up and gone. Trying to drum up the enthusiasm to do a few chores around the place.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,320 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Took the mutt for his annual vaccinations, then lit the BARBQ, ribeye steak and salad, the first home cooked food in a month :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at work. Not sure what is going on but am full of the joys of winter at the moment.

Someone must have spiked my OJ.
    Own up?

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

My last Wednesday sitting in this chair.

I am at work. Not sure what is going on but am full of the joys of winter at the moment.

Someone must have spiked my OJ.
    Own up?

Wasn't me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,108 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Wasn't me.

Be honest now...

• Advertisement

I only use my skills for evil.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement