Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I think I've finished the internet :o

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Was it Ed that did it? Or me crapping on about ex-himself...apologies if so...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

That sounds borderline abusive though W. You don’t have to engage him via phone or in person and certainly not if he’s trying to jeprodise your future. It’s certainly a control thing, or at least sounds it.

Have what is called vertigo. Not ear infection

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Was it Ed that did it? Or me crapping on about ex-himself...apologies if so...

Oh neither of those at all. I'm giving out to myself for spending all this time in bed.

Shoes that's a nasty dose, be really careful, you can't fight through a complete lack of balance

I know, Shoes, that's why I'm trying to keep him pacified with a compromise until he has some professional help...progress is being made but it's not neat or fast. I'm banking on his behaviours being entirely due to untreated illness and just hoping he's nicer to deal with or can at least let go more easily when he gets some help.

Your body must've needed it Grem...you work nights don't you?

Ah work hasn't much to do with it, just a bad headspace, long, long day tomorrow too. Hope the situation with your ex settles soon..

My fiance knows the score and he won't let it come between us. That's all I care about. Night everyone. Pleasant dreams

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good Morning All, last vacation day for me, so balcony nespresso time with the mutt.

Kinda glad that I escaped through Paris before the strike started this morning, nothing more embarrassing than having 30 days off and coming back late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Walkies over. Flying out the door. Have to teach a fairy dance for the concert this morning. The Christmas trees rebelled yesterday so who knows what’s ahead of me ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Once in a year it is not thought amiss to visit our neighbours and sing out like this: We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas, We wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year...

Morning all,

It's a grey cool one 6C

Kitchen - oj porridge coffee toast...the salt mines beckon..:D

Seven Worlds will Collide

Under the blankets. I got up for the bathroom and nearly ran on my way back. Rain, wind and darkness flapping outside the windows.

Morning all,giving myself 5mins on the couch before I tackle the traffic..lunch out today, a freebie and I'm looking forward to it..no wine unfortunately lol.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Thursday!!!

Heading to the coalface :D

Deskside, god I'd love a shot of tequila right now.ðŸ¸

• Advertisement

Lol Auto, brilliant :)
    Lots to do today, up & at em!

Up for the gym but seeing stars so may need to reassess

Might have some breakfast though

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having a bowl of porridge before heading to Waterford :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am entertaining fans.

I’m making someone’s day :D

• Advertisement

Off to head out for a meeting then work tonight ergh..

Curious about previous two posts!

Taking a break. Drowsy. I need to sort out some semblance of a semi regular sleep pattern. Me and half of Boards, I guess..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I’m making someone’s day :D

And you can still type with proficiency... Multi tasking :d
    Anyone goin vicar st tonight? I'll be propping up the bar between 8.30 til the Mondays take to the stage. I'll be wearing a khaki stone Island coat and very distinctive runners. First person that taps me on the shoulder and asks me am I Harry will have a rollercoaster of an evening without putting ther hand in there pocket. Be good to have a pint with one of yiz.

. Be good to have a pint with one of yiz.

I had a night out in town planned for tonight but it was cancelled so will be no where near the place.
    Would have been great to put a face to the name Harry - another time.

And you can still type with proficiency... Multi tasking :D
    Anyone goin vicar st tonight? I'll be propping up the bar between 8.30 til the Mondays take to the stage. I'll be wearing a khaki stone Island coat and very distinctive runners. First person that taps me on the shoulder and asks me am I Harry will have a rollercoaster of an evening without putting ther hand in there pocket. Be good to have a pint with one of yiz.
    I am out in town tonight but I doubt I’d be ready by 8:30 and secondly I would suspect I’d be coming home with a charge sheet if I partied with you :D (edit because I’m an idiot not because you’re trouble!)
    They do say never meet your heros :D

I'd say I wouldn't last an hour in a bar with harry,despite my frequent drinkie posts I'm a lightweight, would love to meet him though, I picture him as Grant Mitchell lookalike, probably all wrong lol.

Home side after my free lunch and got a spray tan afterwards,have 2 nights out this weekend and couldn't be arsed putting my own tan,I'm actually turning into a right lazy cow but I'm just so tired tbh,work,home, couch and sleep is the routine atm...weather shocking here,wet and very windy.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

All flat pack furniture complete. Thank fook. A few beers later to celebrate all that Jysk could throw at me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Grandeeod wrote: »
    All flat pack furniture complete. Thank fook. A few beers later to celebrate all that Jysk could throw at me.

Pics please Grandeeod. Slides beer across for later.

Afternoon one and all. Haven't posted much because work, home chores, sleep and rinse, repeat 😢

Meeting done, now to wait about like a loose end until work..

I've seen this thing before
    In my my best friend and the boy next door
    Fool for love and full of fire

She was some woman, Blondie

• Advertisement

Meeting done, now to wait about like a loose end until work..

Oh snap!
    Lots done today..... Now to wait for work!

I've seen this thing before
    In my my best friend and the boy next door
    Fool for love and full of fire

She was some woman, Blondie

Was??? :eek:

Oops. Is :)

He is happy to be back on the party scene.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Homeside but I'm crossing the border in a while, fuel tank filled and papers in order. Looking forward :)

Got this Spotify Wrapped email today - Seemingly I listened to The Tractors the most. I think it was Deja Boo mentioned them and I played an album to death for a couple of weeks.:)

Apparently I'm also genre fluid....that's GENRE ....you know I listen to lots of different stuff :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,308 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I am on a break from the Christmas cleaning.
    The polish and dusters are out in force.

To thine own self be true

En route to making some questionable life choices :D
    Hungry though, might go for chopped first. I’d be wild like that

En route to making some questionable life choices :D
    Hungry though, might go for chopped first. I’d be wild like that

I'm pondering chopped too, bit expensive but... A trx with mozzarella sounds delish

I'm pondering chopped too, bit expensive but... A trx with mozzarella sounds delish

Treat yooooself. Sounds like you need treats. Hope you’re feeling better

• Advertisement

I'll get a roll instead, be too tired to enjoy it.. Think I'm off Saturday so after protest I'll get herself and myself something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a Lemsip, damn this cold weather.
    If I feel a bit better, will be ordering a chinese later:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside, having a little break before I finish the mopping. Living the high life as usual. :(

Snap! Except I'm on the laundry putting away job.
    I cracked under pressure and guiltily guzzled half a Benson and Hedges. Emotional burn out was imminent but I'm on an even keel again. No wonder nicotine is so addictive.

Can't think of any songs I feel like listening to :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Divilment and Shenanigans tonight :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Homeside, having a little break before I finish the mopping. Living the high life as usual. :(

You shall go to the ball, Cinders. Don't forget to do behind the couch :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside, waiting for a possible call from the builder who was doing work on our house (mam has a crush on him and is absolutely determined not to miss him :D but also there’s still work that we need finished)

Shopping was great fun, did a bit of damage to the bank card but oh well, I don’t do it regularly so it’s fine :pac:

So tempted to go to Mac to get my face done however I’m just being lazy and am just as qualified to do it myself. Decisions though!
    Do I want to blow €40 on makeup or on cocktails

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Eleysian wrote: »
    Pics please Grandeeod. Slides beer across for later.

Afternoon one and all. Haven't posted much because work, home chores, sleep and rinse, repeat ��

Beer O'Clock! I'm renowned for detesting flat pack, losing the head and giving up. Had bad experiences with cheap sh1te years ago from Bargaintown. But the Ikea and Jysk stuff is better. Still hate it though.:D
    Autosport wrote: »
    Divilment and Shenanigans tonight :D

Divilment I can do, but Shenanigans are harder to come by these days.:D

So tempted to go to Mac to get my face done however I’m just being lazy and am just as qualified to do it myself. Decisions though!
    Do I want to blow €40 on makeup or on cocktails

Get a few drinks in. Like loads.
    Then get your face done. What could go wrong?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Ah Smurf how could you leave that adorable face, never go away again!

Wondering how Harry's getting on. I picture him more as a Withnail....

I’m in the kitchen having a Turkey sambo, trying to avoid the cat trying to hypnotise me in to giving her some turkey

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement