Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

Beasty wrote: »
    The Theatre of Dreams

Cork city turners cross stadium?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

smurfjed wrote: »
    Off to Paris tomorrow night, was wondering if I could go the whole month without a beer, but it doesn’t look like it.

I believe The French are still revolting.

Potential Hotel California situation

Have dodged a lot of rain drops and now homeside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

0lddog wrote: »
    I believe The French are still revolting.

Potential Hotel California situation

Have dodged a lot of rain drops and now homeside.

They are not that bad of a nation.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side...............time for a cupan tae!!
    Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Seph , have you ever thought of working with animals ? You'd be a natural at it , imo .

Back in again , cooker starting to light up , cuppa in hand , it's the little things :)
    Eleysian wrote: »
    You are so right Mam about Seph.
    Awake again but this is a h**r of a dose. I,would like to feel better now thank you very much.

The problem with that would be I'd want to bring all the cats home with me :3 :pac:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

The problem with that would be I'd want to bring all the cats home with me :3 :pac:

You probably would (if you're anything like me), but it'd be so rewarding to see them going off to their own homes. Bitter sweet, but fantastic and wonderful.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Get well soon Eleysian! You're going through the wars with that bug :(

quickbeam wrote: »

You probably would (if you're anything like me), but it'd be so rewarding to see them going off to their own homes. Bitter sweet, but fantastic and wonderful.

Me three, would not be able to make a connect with the animals for them to be adopted, or worse ..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Currently half watching sleepless in seattle.... When this was released I was close enough to the kids age....now I think I'm older than tom hanks..... How the hell did that happen :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,265 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Hotel room side, watching Virgin River on Netflix. Cheesy but perfect brain fluff!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Watching utd game, well just because it's on.. What a dreadful first half, in my amateur opinion.

Hoping the local jam session musicians call in tonight.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Hotel room side, watching Virgin River on Netflix. Cheesy but perfect brain fluff!

I’m in the mood for cheesy ... must check it out!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

The home of British Cycling

Nottingham? (The home of Raleigh...)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Spent the evening watching TG_Lurgan on YouTube, I love their videos, Irish certainly wasn’t that much fun when I was in school :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting ready for a long night election watching.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Seph, you should see if the Cat Hospital needs anyone to work there. You'd be the purrrfect fit :)

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

You'd be the purrrfect fit :)

3167285-i-see-what-you-did-there..png

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, reading blogs :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Same here:)
    Couchside with a Coffee

3rd night keeping vigil waiting to hear how friends doing with birth & new twins. It's himself last night off for a couple of days though. Hate having my face stuck to the screen while he's off. She'll probably be wrecked and busy and not be able to talk til morning, I suppose...might as well put the phone away

votecounts wrote: »
    Same here:)
    Couchside with a Coffee

Username is more than apt!

• Advertisement

Bet you Corkers were brought up to this, its new to me :)

https://twitter.com/CorkCityFire/status/1204870337223155712

Beeb say you may as well go to bed now
    Jeremy Vine now being trotted out to fill the time

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Evening all . Still super stressed and overwhelmed at the moment so keeping a low profile as to not bring down the tone
    But wrapped Santa prezzies today and managed to get my little bird some lovely gifts can’t wait to see his face when he opens them :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Skybird hugs :)

All quiet on the western front.

Bedside, feeling like I have forgotten to do something.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

The Theatre of Dreams

Goal #3
    497506.jpg

Tomorrow, as they say, is another day;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all :)

Busy Auto the next few days :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Couchside with a large Coffee watching the NI Election, gonna be very tired at work tomorrow:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In bed, have a lot of things going through my head and I’m just feeling kinda meh. Doesn’t look like I’ll be getting much sleep any time soon

• Advertisement

Crept downstairs (side), too wired to sleep.
    Of course now everything I do makes a noise.

Sneezing again. Would be a fairly peaceful night otherwise

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

Christmas dinner in work day today and my beautiful festive jumpers shall be won from now onwards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Wide awake, not a great sleep, dunno why. Looking for good value small hotel deals in West Cork online.
    Have a great day folks, happy Friday!!! or in my case feast day of the brown envelope.

Bedside with a Cupan tae with honey and toast, my throat is sore 😷😟

Wide awake, not a great sleep, dunno why. Looking for good value small hotel deals in West Cork online.
    Have a great day folks, happy Friday!!! or in my case feast day of the brown envelope.

Where in west Cork?The Celtic Ross does good deals ,the Emmet in Clonakilty or theres a small one in Skibbereen usually very cheap.

Just awake ,exhausted, checked the forecast for tomorrow in case if any storms as I wouldn't get on a plane in windy weather, should have flown today but it's the 13th so I wouldn't book it 🙄,

Have a good one all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

.....There's something about Christmas time, Something about Christmas time, That makes you wish it was Christmas everyday...

Morning all,

Another grey cold one 5.3 C

Kitchen with the usual

Like my minimalist crib?

Seven Worlds will Collide

Be sure to pay that little bit extra and get yourself a translator 😝😺

Where in west Cork?The Celtic Ross does good deals ,the Emmet in Clonakilty or theres a small one in Skibbereen usually very cheap.

Just awake ,exhausted, checked the forecast for tomorrow in case if any storms as I wouldn't get on a plane in windy weather, should have flown today but it's the 13th so I wouldn't book it 🙄,

Have a good one all.

My folks loved the Emmet in Clon 2 years ago, stayed there ourselves 10 years ago and the people were lovely. Didn't look too hard yet tbh. Is Skib nice DD?

• Advertisement

Be sure to pay that little bit extra and get yourself a translator ðŸ˜ðŸ˜º

I'm fluent in CAAWRK BAI!!

My folks loved the Emmet in Clon 2 years ago, stayed there ourselves 10 years ago and the people were lovely. Didn't look too hard yet tbh. Is Skib nice DD?

It is but hard to beat Clonakilty tbh it's a gorgeous town and lots of lovely beaches,drives etc nearby.

Troops packed off to school, just back in leaba for 5mins and then hairdressers ..the moon is still fab out there this morning.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,282 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Woke up this morning to the sound of thunder, it turned out to be some great American V8’s.

Wonder if the missus will allow me upgrade my Hummer to this bad boy. ( #3)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Classroom side going through the costumes the children have brought in for our Christmas Concert. They are adorable! We can't sing, we can't dance but we'll look fabulous!!! Happy Friday All!

I'm fluent in CAAWRK BAI!!

Be sure to give castle freke a visit and the red strand.

Back to Base 1. Cup of tea and getting the house warmed up, then I've to tell myself this is my workshop and it's not for lounging around on Boards in.
    Be sure to give castle freke a visit and the red strand.

Very evocative names! A bit like locations from that tv show....

• Advertisement

Christmas party mark 3 tonight. Need to remember how to tie a Bow tie proper.

Back to Base 1. Cup of tea and getting the house warmed up, then I've to tell myself this is my workshop and it's not for lounging around on Boards in.

Very evocative names! A bit like locations from that tv show....

Well we're a evocative race of people down here 😏😏

😛

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Friday ya sexy bastard ya

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Glossop

Kitchen, my work's been caught up with, tired and dreaming of getting away from it all for a week long road trip.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement