Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

In bed. The single life is treating me well :)

Drops hand instantly onto Perse.....

Gonna have to be careful nowadays though.....could get charged for sexual battery ...lol lol

:eek::eek:

That's right Sephers :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

What’s for you doesn’t pass you P. Won’t be a bother on you!

:eek:
    all us single posters should have a wild night out:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

bubblypop wrote: »
    :eek:
    all us single posters should have a wild night out:D

tenor.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Got the waving Santa decal put on the car this morning and am now officially in Christmas mode.
    Ho ho ho.
    Off out to get some sea air now and look at the boats.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Bedside, trying to decide if I should get up. Shoes, leave the heating on, life's too short to be cold.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Felix Jones is God.

I think midlife crisis is setting in ..I'm about to dye my beard :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

I think midlife crisis is setting in ..I'm about to dye my beard :D

Post before and after pics. For science. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,194 ✭✭✭foxy farmer

Doing what I do most sundays. Listening to Scottish pipe band music on BBC radio na gael and keeping an eye on dinner cooking. Today its roast fillet of pork onions and spuds. Should be tucking in about 2.30.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Homeward bound, survived Dublin.

Held off on doing a Gifted..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 201 ✭✭Alecto

I set up a discord chat that's just for a bit of jokey smut, so if ye want to join me send me a PM, it's for anyone to join though, boardsies or not.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

497678.jpg

Wetherspoons..having a refreshment or 2,its raining so that's the excuse.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

1st one is Sharm El Sheikh, basically the bottom of the land on the left
    2nd lovely little island off Hurghada
    3rd - not the average airline food

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Having one of his lordships fitness protein pudding things. It’s very chocolatey. He had his gym xmas party last night and one of the girls was a bit flirty with him, he was telling me this morning, and was saying he bet she’d be the one to get up and make him breakfast instead of him having to make it all the time. Sure bring her around so, She can make breakfast for both of us :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Getting back to the thesis (ahead of schedule mind you!) Wouldn’t be a Sunday study day if I wasn’t wrapped up in a blanket with fluffy socks on. Let’s hope I’ll actually get some work done

fcuk it, come one, come all. :D

https://discord.gg/Pq99er

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Airport having a pre flight drinkie
    Looking forward to getting home. Feeling a bit more Christmassy now, might put up some decorations tomorrow

Alecto wrote: »
    I set up a discord chat that's just for a bit of jokey smut, so if ye want to join me send me a PM, it's for anyone to join though, boardsies or not.

The one from months ago? I was the first to join !....

And the first to leave and all ;):)

• Advertisement

The one from months ago? I was the first to join !....

And the first to leave and all ;):)

No this is a new place, only for being dirty :P come and join us!

No this is a new place, only for being dirty :P come and join us!

Ha! Might wait until after Xmas....I hate! this time of year..I get nuttier than normal and make some very bad decisions...so I'm going to sit quietly for a while :D

Right!! Bottle of merlot inside me ..time to dye my smig!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

We're just back from seeing santy, I dunno what he was saying to the little bastards in his grotto but more than half of them emerged looking quite dejected. My little one was fairly indifferent to it all, focusing more on people watching and throwing out the odd negative remark. Didn't cook today though, had a turkey and ham dinner. I don't like turkey so much. I covered in that much gravy it looked like a cow pat. Delicious.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

fcuk it, come one, come all. :D

https://discord.gg/Pq99er

I didn't click, but your a bousy!

I didn't click, but your a bousy!

What's a bousy? :P

Since poor auld leg end asked ...it actually looks a lot darker in reality, the pic brightens it a little

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, weirdly a bit bored, but arm has improved a bit i'm glad to say :)

Up to my tits in DIY at the moment. But had a cracking day before that.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm. Too late to call in sick, bother.. Not that I'm sick anyway, more fcuk it..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Relaxing fireside, after a brilliant night in Tipp with the relations, having the hair of the dog now, one or two bottles of beer and an early night, no work tomorrow so all is good in the world

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

Up to my tits in DIY at the moment. But had a cracking day before that.

Flatpack? :D

Having a few Belgian beers... 11.7% so I won't be drinking too many as tomorrow is a school day.

Flatpack? :D

No!
    Putting a nice silent digital timer on the immersion. The old mechanical one was loud. And putting new trim at the bottom of the kitchen cupboards.
    Too much detail?!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

No!
    Putting a nice silent digital timer on the immersion. The old mechanical one was loud. And putting new trim at the bottom of the kitchen cupboards.
    Too much detail?!

Look at you all fancy :D

Fairplay :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Different Hilton hotel, different city, different room.

Goodnight all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

GoneHome wrote: »
    Relaxing fireside, after a brilliant night in Tipp with the relations, having the hair of the dog now, one or two bottles of beer and an early night, no work tomorrow so all is good in the world

Hair on the dog myself...no work tmr either.
    Had a great night myself last night, live music..

Couchside with spotify on through the bluetooth speakers, Twilight Sad singing in their Scottish accent...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ugh freezing rain..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

A lovely day in Dublin. Me Mrs G and little G helping out at a homeless charity event.

High stool and a pint now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting down with feet up watching Irelands fittest family . Not a bad day , dinner over , grave done for Christmas now , hope all you nice people enjoy your Sunday evening :)

This time next week will probably be the start of panic stations for a lot of folks :D

• Advertisement

I don't have panic stations re Xmas...I do have full blown alcohol laden meltdowns on Dec 23rd that have required hospitalisation on 2 occasions and walking out of work for a month....I really don't do Xmas :)

4Ad wrote: »
    Hair on the dog myself...no work tmr either.
    Had a great night myself last night, live music..

We'd a great night of a trad session as well, the extended family are big into it, met up with alot of the relations again today for lunch before heading home which was only an hour of a drive

I don't have panic stations re Xmas...I do have full blown alcohol laden meltdowns on Dec 23rd that have required hospitalisation on 2 occasions and walking out of work for a month....I really don't do Xmas :)

Gordon Bennett :confused:

I hear you , son here would rather go asleep now and wake up when it's all over tbh .
    I think for a lot of people it's to be endured and just get through it as best we can .

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I think for a lot of people it's to be endured and just get through it as best we can .

Yes it seems a lot of people are of that way of thinking but I must say the atmosphere in Clonmel yesterday and today was absolutely lovely, a great buzz about the place , in the pub last night with all the relations and a big trad/singing session going on if you could only bottle the goodwill and happy moment it'd keep you going for months, it was spectacular. Better again there's 17 of us heading off to the Canaries just after xmas on our usual Winter holiday :)

GoneHome wrote: »
    Yes it seems a lot of people are of that way of thinking but I must say the atmosphere in Clonmel yesterday and today was absolutely lovely, a great buzz about the place , in the pub last night with all the relations and a big trad/singing session going on if you could only bottle the goodwill and happy moment it'd keep you going for months, it was spectacular. Better again there's 17 of us heading off to the Canaries just after xmas on our usual Winter holiday :)

Oh I agree with you re the buzz and peoples sense of spirit in the lead up to Christmas , but I think the day itself can be a very lonely , down time for many , whether they're surrounded with company or not GH .

Enjoy the holiday , sounds great !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

* notes no mention of whose *

Airbnbside

good - there is a spare bedroom
    bad - turn on oven trips the main power breaker

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Oh I agree with you re the buzz and peoples sense of spirit in the lead up to Christmas , but I think the day itself can be a very lonely , down time for many , whether they're surrounded with company or not GH

Oh I agree with you on that, I always find it's quite a boring kind of day, the build up to it and the few days afterwards are always far more enjoyable, the day itself is really only to be endured for what it is

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Is 8.5 hours of heating excessive? In the depths of December? Asking for a um friend :o

whats the point of having heating if you dont use it when its cold out?

Did you actually do your 1st bio. shot ? Hope all goes well. Bet Harry could have a very wild week for the sticker price of your fix :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Fireside post nap. Lovely road trip earlier. Getting ready for dinner.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement