Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bubbly, hope you have a great time at the staff party. If I know anything about those parties, you’ll have a great time, luckiest mans work nights out are always absolutely outrageous so you’ll have some good stories if nothing else :D

I’m flat out!! Finished a leg wax and about to do some brows

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Sephers and Persepoly - the AH power couple!

I was hoping to get the job of screening candidates for this job, put them through their paces and a very public interview on this thread...but so be it.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I approve of this union. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

I might have to buy a hat for the nuptials.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Workside, I'm not even arsed to pretend I'm working.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside at work, trying to get things wrapped up before the Christmas hols.

Busy busy!!

They can adopt me.
    Tea beer reading and cats.
    I’ll convert seph to being a dog fanatic and we will live in a house full of puppies for ever.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Deskside - I'm back! I turned off the internet for a month to study for an exam! And I have to say, it was an awesome break! Exam done now so back to wasting insane amounts of time on the web:D

Hope everyone is well! :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside, mulling over my roster at work for after Christmas. Back on the 27th, oh joy :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

Having a good ould lol for meself. Just short of rofling. :D

• Advertisement

Sorry Sephers. I had a rethink. Damn relationships are hard work! I gave himself his marching others and would hate to do the same to you :p

A little bird tells me Duvet Day might be interested...........

I am in work.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Sorry Sephers. I had a rethink. Damn relationships are hard work! I gave himself his marching others and would hate to do the same to you :p

Specially for you Perse:
    O, swear not by the moon, th' inconstant moon,That monthly changes in her circle orb,Lest that thy love prove likewise variable.

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Just back from the post office, flaming nora, its wild out there!
    I’ll have to convert to being a cat fanatic and we will live in a house full of kittens for ever.

:pac::pac:

Am on the phone to the florist to cancel the flowers I had ordered for the (un) happy couple.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Just off the phone from the vets. My dog is being put to sleep on Monday. He has a range of health problems so it's the kindest thing but now I have to break the news to my son :(

Thats very hard...sorry to hear it, eviltwin.

quickbeam wrote: »
    Specially for you Perse:

I'm not sure what that means but I'll go with "we can be changeable when it comes to love" ?

:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Aw Eviltwin , that's never easy to do , so sorry to hear that .

In and changed to head back out soon , it's atrocious out there today . Good deed done for the day , rain or not , a trailerloaod of firewood had to be bagged and brought in for someone , done !

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'm not sure what that means but I'll go with "we can be changeable when it comes to love" ?

Ain't that the truth 😒

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

I think it's from romeo and juliet

One is declaring their love by the moon, the other is saying don't use the moon for she is fickle!

Or something along those lines.... English not my strong point as you can probably tell by the quality of my posts :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ah evil twin it's not an easy thing to do but know that you are doing it for the right reasons ((hugs))

Seph and Perse what a power couple you would be and I wish you both happiness and shur why don't we have a double wedding ;) I'll just let CH know where to be :D

Break time and the coalface

Sorry to hear about your dog eviltwin, try and emphasise about the no more suffering aspect of it with your son,not easy I know.

Well I seem to be cast aside by a certain person on here, a mod no less, love certainly is fickle.

Lock up your sons and fathers (husbands are safe lol)..I'm on the prowl. 😛

Lying on my bed, fighting napping.
    Sorry to hear about your dog eviltwin, try and emphasise about the no more suffering aspect of it with your son,not easy I know.

Well I seem to be cast aside by a certain person on here, a mod no less, love certainly is fickle.

Lock up your sons and fathers (husbands are safe lol)..I'm on the prowl. ��

Ahhh here I didn't do anything , it was all poly 😔

😸😛

Sorry to hear about your dog, eviltwin. A very hard thing to do, but also the kindest.

Couchside listening to the howling wind and rain.

Don’t hate the playyaaa hate the game duvet

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

Looks like a few dropped hands are required.......

• Closed Accounts Posts: 93 ✭✭Felix Jones is God.

Home...
    Xmas malaise has hit bigtime, I'll probably be back again in a few months,
    Happy Xmas to all !

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Just in the door at home, horizontal and couchside.

Busy busy day at work. Off tomorrow for Christmas...yaaay!!! :D

EDIT: Sorry to hear about your beloved pet, eviltwin - but think of the many very happy moments you shared with them and your child.

Merry Christmas All! :)

Have landed on the couch. The house can collapse around me and I still won't be moving until bedtime.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Home...
    Xmas malaise has hit bigtime, I'll probably be back again in a few months,
    Happy Xmas to all !

Take it easy on yourself over the next week or two Felix , just keep putting one foot in front of the other , and we'll see you when Christmas is all packed up and back in the attic :)

Home , wind howling outside still , fire blazing here , dual system , heats the rads also , about to make a cuppa !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Just in the door at home, horizontal and couchside.

Busy busy day at work. Off tomorrow for Christmas...yaaay!!! :D

Merry Christmas All! :)

I finished today and I'm going around saying to my colleagues 'see you next year'.
    I'm really looking forward to switching off and just bombing out.
    Have a tub of Celebrations open here and contemplating a glass of something.
    Merry Christmas all.

To thine own self be true

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Hmmm I note someone making plans for me...:pac:

My car is fine and my dog will be

Athlone were very busy today wonder what that's all about :D

Kitchen with tay (Barry's) and a hang sangwidge...listening to the wind howling outside

Seven Worlds will Collide

This wind is damn impressive, I'm fireside and as happy as can be, sharing some laphroaig.

This wind is damn impressive, I'm fireside and as happy as can be, sharing some laphroaig.

It really is lovely to be inside and cosy listening to the wind howling outside, I'd happily spend Christmas like this.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

At home. Landlord was just over and gave me a bottle of wine and miniature heroes for Christmas. He’s a dote. Got my hair, nails and some other bits done today. Now I’m ready to get the dressing gown on and not get dressed til January 1st. Sure at least I’ll be stylin.

Me too. I feel wrapped up and safe from the world. Outside of time itself, with the ones I love. It's brilliant.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Lock up your sons and fathers (husbands are safe lol)..I'm on the prowl. ��
    A gentle reminder that while a certain person has cast you aside, Guy Person has not and would never do such a thing. Consider me unlocked up and ready to go! ;) :pac:

Guy Person wrote: »
    A gentle reminder that while a certain person has cast you aside, Guy Person has not and would never do such a thing. Consider me unlocked up and ready to go! ;) :pac:

I didn't cast anyone aside, Bro you had better step off.

:pac:

Just need to get my flanette nightie back from Mam and I'm all yours.😂

Curled up on the couch wrapped in a huge dressing gown,need to have my shower tonight as up at 6am tomorrow, finishing work at lunchtime and going out tomorrow evening with my best friend for early bird,shared bottle of prosecco and one or two cocktails, will be home by 10pm ,that's about all I can manage these days unfortunately, my party days are over.

What a catch I am...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I didn't cast anyone aside, Bro you had better step off.

:pac:

If these ever try to cast you aside, just let me know.

Deskside with a cuppa wathcing the darts.

• Advertisement

Duvet's going to have a busy Christmas with gentlemen callers, the minx!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Home from Dublin. Traffic and weather was crap. Rotten night out there. How do people do it 5 days a week. I doubt some men could raise a smile at the weekend after it. :D Beer in hand. Chinese on the way. House is creaking in the wind.

Duvet needs to install a revolving door.

I'll bring a bottle of Baileys & some mince pies.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Duvet needs to install a revolving door.

I'll bring a bottle of Baileys & some mince pies.

You'll have to up your game Ted,hard to beat homemade sausage rolls.😛

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Home listening to the wind, exhausted, not supporting my OH at all. I'll make up for it tomorrow

You'll have to up your game Ted,hard to beat homemade sausage rolls.��

Did I not mention mine are homemade too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Home, with a Guinness and happy liverpool snatched a late winner.
    The drive back was awful. Windy roads in the pitch pitch black , I could hardly tell the road . I got hugs from my main man and main woman when I got home though. 6 and 7 year olds are cool :)

Home listening to the wind, exhausted, not supporting my OH at all. I'll make up for it tomorrow

Oh Grem those kind of days are so so allowed. Mrs G since her stroke has fatigue and a bit of depression. She often says sorry to me for some reason or another and I just say chill out, think about you and your needs. I call on her when I know she's feeling a bit better and she answers. Hope that makes sense.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,921 ✭✭✭gifted

You'll have to up your game Ted,hard to beat homemade sausage rolls.😛

Oh yeahhhhh........lol lol

• Advertisement

Going to bed with the howling wind around the house. I love the sound of wind whipping it up. Back at the tech desk early. A big work day ahead to please arseholes. Can't rock the boat.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement