Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

Fixed your post, Perse, you minx. :D

Purple!! I am appalled!!

Do carry on.

:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In the hairdressers getting my hair did. Wanted a curly blowdry but ended up asking for a boho with a braid. I’m way too excited to be getting a braid in my hair. I’m 31 (t minus 13 days) fgs

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In the hairdressers getting my hair did. Wanted a curly blowdry but ended up asking for a boho with a braid. I’m way too excited to be getting a braid in my hair. I’m 31 (t minus 13 days) fgs

Hairdressers here too. My challenge is NOT to go for a NAP when I go home. The temptation!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting at home trying to figure out what to do before I go to work. Have done the important stuff, taken out the bins, went and got the shopping that I needed, and there isn’t much else that needs doing. Acceptable to just sit around till I have to get ready?

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 16,287 Mod ✭✭✭✭quickbeam

Go on Kerry!! :D

That’s not what you said yesterday! Traitor!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

honeybear wrote: »
    Hairdressers here too. My challenge is NOT to go for a NAP when I go home. The temptation!

You'll ruin your hair, so no napping allowed!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Not napping !
    But doing sfa at the moment . Just taking it easy today , when really I should be as busy as a bee getting stuff sorted out .

Later will do :D

Just put on the TV, Catchphrase is on,one fella on 5900e and the other on 100e..wouldn't you be mortified. 😂

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I just popped into Costa for a coffee and banana loaf.
    Few bits to do in Tesco but will be home early to enjoy evening sun.

I hope we're still friends, Persepoly?!!

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Might get a BBQ on for the game.. I'm on a 24 hour shift tomorrow so won't be over doing it with the BBQ and beers

My longest legal working day is 16 hours without rest, so how does your 24 hour day work?

Just put on the TV, Catchphrase is on,one fella on 5900e and the other on 100e..wouldn't you be mortified. 😂

I'd actually leave so they couldn't show it.

Outside work. I’ve a short shift yet I reaaaaaally don’t want to do it :(

I just popped into Costa for a coffee and banana loaf.
    Few bits to do in Tesco but will be home early to enjoy evening sun.

I hope we're still friends, Persepoly?!!

More than we have ever been Purple :p

Deepest apologies to quickbeam for switching sides. Any one following the biscuit tournament will see I have form for that.
    #hobnobs4eva

I am on the couch delighted with myself. A night of relaxation awaits.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Dinner to pack, work to trundle to..

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Homeside composing myself after exfromhell. Friend came over and fixed my stove doors so I've a crackling oak fire, a few new reference books and a cup of spiced coffee. There's a not-grand contraction in the evenings.

(I love it though, so cosy)

• Advertisement

More than we have ever been Purple :p

Deepest apologies to quickbeam for switching sides. Any one following the biscuit tournament will see I have form for that.
    #hobnobs4eva

I am on the couch delighted with myself. A night of relaxation awaits.

You should reflect on your jaffa cake voting fiasco, you could have made a difference. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 333 ✭✭TK Lemon

Myself and Mr Lemon are spending two nights in Galway.

Today, we visited the Aran Islands. Cycling, food and drinks. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Laughing at posters who think that Perse is supporting Kerry or Dublin we all know she's supporting me :D my little angle ;):D

Now come on The Hob Nobs!!!!

Gardenside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,872 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

You should reflect on your jaffa cake voting fiasco, you could have made a difference. :(

Now, now, L. She can explain herself to Jesus.

Better hope he has awful taste in biscuits.

Now, now, L. She can explain herself to Jesus.

Better hope he has awful taste in biscuits.

Well his body tastes awful, so we can only presume he has.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Can I say how much i love GAAGO.....

(GAA APP for people to watch online)

I love the way Christianity is so pagan sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Basking.

Sitting in a pub with the luckiest man balls deep in boredom

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,300 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Heading to beach.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Deskside wondering how deep Shoes is now...

Deskside wondering how deep Shoes is now...

Shoes is being fed. I ordered a whole bottle of wine and asked the man in the Chinese if he would de-poo the prawns if I ordered the prawn curry. Luckiest man is fuming but I’m drunk so I don’t care.

honeybear wrote: »

ah you can't beat a nap though

At work. Have a function of 10 who are happily eating their mains. Sitting in the back area doing sfa cuz there’s no managers around and nothing else to be done for the moment

bluewolf wrote: »
    ah you can't beat a nap though

Of course I went for a beautiful nap! Vino & pizza now so apologies in advance for odd musings.

• Advertisement

I've long hair (btw I had extemsions 'cause I lost my waist length hair through illness, and I took the extensions out recently. Delighted to say my hair's grown back past my ribs now)...anyway sorry :D I use a bolster pillow at night
    Your hair can flow downward behind the pillow and you avoid lying on it and matting and fuzzing it up. Plus it supports your neck in a way you wouldn't realise you need until you try it. hope that helps soneone after a blowdry!

Shoes is being fed. I ordered a whole bottle of wine and asked the man in the Chinese if he would de-poo the prawns if I ordered the prawn curry. Luckiest man is fuming but I’m drunk so I don’t care.

A legitimate concern, i've never seen bog roll for prawns

A legitimate concern, i've never seen bog roll for prawns

Seriously along their spine if there’s a dark vein it’s luterally their poop chute

Seriously along their spine if there’s a dark vein it’s luterally their poop chute

I know *shudder* Right up there on the pleasant kitchen jobs list, of course they call it 'de-veining'

I know *shudder* Right up there on the pleasant kitchen jobs list, of course they call it 'de-veining'

Not everywhere does it I got prawn intact with poo in a chinese before, I’ll lose my **** if my curry has constipated prawns

Yis can keep yer sh***y prawns!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

ACK I can't eat prawns and this (and a bad batch once) is the reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Dirty bastards leaving the poop shoot in.

Forgot about the football, there won't be a hotel built in dublin tonight!

*runs away*

• Advertisement

I can't be dealing with prawns unless they're very small and between two slices of buttered bread with a good sprinkling of salt. The black line is very off putting.

Decompressing, drinking a glass of elderflower champagne,just introduced to a song...Frank Sinatra "I loved her." Just beautiful. Lyrics are very moving and thought provoking.

Nor a cow milked in Kerry

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

TV side watching Rumpole with the Real Rumpole ( Leo McKern ) :)

How did the 'etiquette' thread overflow into this one ?

Bad enough having one thread full of s**t

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sitting room Having a quick peek into this thread :3

The man in the Chinese gave me a free glass of wine when we asked for the bill, I don’t think he took offense to being asked to de poo the prawns

Now i'm wondering what was in the wine :P

• Advertisement

Honestly I think it’s because he could see I’m under appreciated for my intelligence and wit. Luckiest man has such an easy life, I laugh at all my own jokes so he doesn’t have to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I don’t think I will be eating prawns any time soon...

Me2.

Salted caramel m&m's are feckin lovely..

This has been a PSA from grem

Grem, what’s a PSA? (Tipsy here)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement