Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Any danger of legislation been proposed and passed and enacted in to law that would ban the 5 day working week. Before tomorrow morning?
    I am at work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    Available here for about 3 euros, remind me before 1st Oct if you need them.

Aw will be grand, just wanted to know if I needed to smuggle home loads from here. I can get them for a few ringydings here so its grand, but thank you.
    smurfjed wrote: »
    Nespresso, Balcony , Mutt..... can't believe that this is my 19th straight day doing this.

One months vacation starting on the 01st October, destination Ireland :)

Right Smurfjed will be in Ireland. I will be Ireland. Drinks people of where the heck are we?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair-side, about to start getting ready for work. Working until finish tonight and I’m desperately hoping that’s not finish in the function bar or I’ll be there all night! :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Any danger of legislation been proposed and passed and enacted in to law that would ban the 5 day working week. Before tomorrow morning?
    I am at work.

I'm primed for a dirty protest if you want to campaign, Trigger. We'll have to move quickly.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I'm primed for a dirty protest if you want to campaign, Trigger. We'll have to move quickly.

A PETA style protest might get more publicity. You go for it and we will see the pics in the press.
    I will support you from here - behind the barricades.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Making dinner and rinsing my mouth with saltwater. This may not be wise..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

In my favorite chair, trying for the first time a glass of port(think that is what they called it).One of the ladies I work with suggested it and I must say it is the foulest thing I have ever tasted. Can almost taste the Diabetes in it heh.Bleah!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

It should help Gremlinertia. I think I have a mouth ulcer myself (or inflamed jaw from clenching when stressed) as my mouth's been sore for a few weeks. Salt water gargle dulls the pain.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus side home.

• Advertisement

Chillin' out maxin' relaxin all cool...sorry, it was going 'round in my head...had to eject it :D

Quiet on the midwestern front :)

Long may the peace last

Homeside after leaving work early, headache and upset stomach. I'm off to the etiquette thread ...

I hope you are feeling better now. I ventured in the Etiquette thread and I need a psychologist to undo the damage,heh.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Didn't realise the etiquette thread had 'plumbed the depths' so to speak. Bookmarking that for later perusal :)

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Standing at the BBQ cooking burgers, vegetable skewers chicken and pineapple for desert for the family in a cool receding sun. So good to be alive folks. Can't get better.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Didn't realise the etiquette thread had 'plumbed the depths' so to speak. Bookmarking that for later perusal :)

Very descriptive language for such an unpleasant topic, Grem. We'll all be looking at our "offerings" with pride.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I haven't a clue whats going on in the thread. Apologies.:( Will catch up later. Just away from the tech desk. My day has not gone according to plan. In fact my week hasn't. Friday tomorrow. I wish it was Wednesday. :eek: Really shouldn't have got into the attic yesterday.:D

Made a Chicken Korma for dinner.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Chillin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Chillin with an ice cold white bordeaux - Just saw a few bats flying by the window and the sun had set west with another red flurry, it's more like June than September.

Last week i agreed to work tonight for another lad on site.. I've seldom regretted something more.. No bus, money spent on taxi i cant afford, negotiations with company and union about 'restructuring' (less hours, like it or lump it) and then a complete lack of information about an important issue that arose during the day so i'm clueless here.. Deep breaths grr effing argh

That sunset's awesome.

That sunset's awesome.

Oh gosh yes that's an amazing sky

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Taking a break from cleaning the house so have the Kettle boiled , about to make a cuppa and a toasted cheese sandwich , lots of cheese so it's gooey and stretchy :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Taking a break from cleaning the house so have the Kettle boiled , about to make a cuppa and a toasted cheese sandwich , lots of cheese so it's gooey and stretchy :D

I like to throw some onions on the george foreman thing while prepping the bread and cheese, when they are semi grilled in they go to melt into the cheese..

I like to throw some onions on the george foreman thing while prepping the bread and cheese, when they are semi grilled in they go to melt into the cheese..

Getting the munchies here!

Me too, no toasties here.. *whinges harder*

Ok , toasted cheese , and toasted cheese with grilled onions for Grem and anyone else who'd like one , then I'm done !

You pair of good things! Sounds great. But are we on the Easi singles or hard cheese with these toasties?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m shook at that rat in the deli. I’ll be making my own grub in the morning, ****sake

i'm not hungry but i'll take a toastie

Grandeeod, mature red cheddar , love it , put enough in it to make it gooey !

Ok , toasted cheese , and toasted cheese with grilled onions for Grem and anyone else who'd like one , then I'm done !

I've chicken korma, rice and some chips to share in a bit! Mrs G enjoyed it anyway.:D

• Advertisement

Mam, I do love my cheese ... pleasssse!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    You pair of good things! Sounds great. But are we on the Easi singles or hard cheese with these toasties?

Huff puff wth? Them grim plastic squares belong nowhere near a toastie :eek::eek:

Grandeeod, mature red cheddar , love it , put enough in it to make it gooey !

Ah Jaysus Mam. Gooey red cheddar? That's a winner!

Huff puff wth? Them grim plastic squares belong nowhere near a toastie :eek::eek:

aw easi singles are the best for one

My fave is a mix of mature cheddar and mozzarella

I was just sussing you two out! Mam's red cheddar will do for a start. What have you got Grem?

Bedside. Crashing finally! Zzzzz.
    I had melty brie on brown toast earlier :)

I want a cheese selection box now.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I want a selection box now.

FYP

• Advertisement

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Feck YP

:D

I want a cheese selection box now.

i got a reminder from last year that tesco advent calendars were out
    i bet there's one for cheese :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Gremmie

^^Barned^^

My little request is a cheese and ... wine board

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Gremmie

^^Barned^^

*trudges back to farm*

Heading to my bed so goodnight mi amigos.And Leg stay away from the etiquette thread it's the stuff of nightmares. I do hope you feel better and hurray Friday is finally here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside chatting with my favourite man :) Had a great day and even received my favourite flowers from my favourite man :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Surrounded by the smell of dog fart.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’ll be shocked if that’s all you received babes :D
    I’m en route home.

Surrounded by the smell of dog fart.

I feel you! The 3 kids are in bed, but the 3 dogs are driving me mad!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’ll be shocked if that’s all you received babes :D
    I’m en route home.

A lady doesn’t tell ;)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement