Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Enjoy man, hope the dog got a burger.

She got some chicken (burger) !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Nosey Bumbóg here ... where are you off to Mam?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Love lasagna !

Mrs W made an unreal courgette and ricotta lasagna yesterday Mam. Had seconds this evening. Very tasty, would highly recommend. It's on the BBC good food recipes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’m afraid Mam got stopped at border control trying to enter into Kilkenny :D I might go and bail her out if she’ll offer me some chips :D

Couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Autosport wrote: »
    I’m afraid Mam got stopped at border control trying to enter into Kilkenny :D I might go and bail her out if she’ll offer me some chips :D

Couchside chatting with my favourite man :)

You must have the ear wore off that poor man at this stage. :pac:

You must have the ear wore off that poor man at this stage. :pac:

Would ya stop He can’t get enough of me :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Just in from out, sitting on the couch watching the late late show, be heading to bed shortly as i've to be up early for the match, the joys:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Would ya stop He can’t get enough of me :D

G'wan ya minx. ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

In the bed leabha pit! Hoping to be up for the match. If so breakie will be in two parts!

Bedside, this early morning working is gonna be the death of me :(

Night all :)

• Advertisement

Oh Dear God! ... things are bad when I’m the designated sensible one!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well it can't be me HB i've never managed any real sensible :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

I agree...........we could all do with some snacks, cheers :pac:
    Yes, snacks please, my head has been utterly mithered and i haven't a snack at all in my bag *sobs*

Tayto Waffles okay? :pac: Saw a share bag on offer yesterday and hadn’t had them in ages so I said I’d get them

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Beggars and choosers Kitty, hand some over please :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside sleepy time for sephers , night all 😏😴🛌

Work.
    At least I'll be home in time for the match

I'm done at eight, you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Not well. In bed only mildly drunk, wearing my pjs, his T-shirt, a pair of his boxers over my pjs, a white cotton dressing gown and had to ask reception to send up another duvet. There’s still goosebumps on my arms

Not well. In bed only mildly drunk, wearing my pjs, his T-shirt, a pair of his boxers over my pjs, a white cotton dressing gown and had to ask reception to send up another duvet. There’s still goosebumps on my arms

Oh dear, not so great birthday, hope you get warm soon..

• Advertisement

Supposed to be 8am........ I'm hoping for a little earlier :)

Bubbly, fingers crossed you get out when you want..

Shoes, hope you warm up soon, glad you had a good day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Tayto Waffles okay? :pac: Saw a share bag on offer yesterday and hadn’t had them in ages so I said I’d get them

No such thing as “share bags” of crisps! Just bigger versions of smaller bags. :p

Bedside.. woke up can’t get back to sleep so I’m staring at my phone making it even more difficult to get back :D

No such thing as “share bags” of crisps! Just bigger versions of smaller bags. :p

Bedside.. woke up can’t get back to sleep so I’m staring at my phone making it even more difficult to get back :D

True.. :pac:

We really are our own worst enemies sometimes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Add me to the awake in the middle of the night gang. Tea anyone?

Why not Poochie, i'll supply a few biscuits

• Advertisement

Kettle's on, coming right up

Nice, are you having trouble sleeping?.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside, awake here too :(

Bedside, awake here too :(

Feck it, pain getting to you?

Nice, are you having trouble sleeping?.

Woke around 3:45 for some reason. Tried to go back to sleep but brain kicked in so may as well get up and have a nap later if I need it.
    Hope your night went well and you’re on the home straight now.

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Woke around 3:45 for some reason. Tried to go back to sleep but brain kicked in so may as well get up and have a nap later if I need it.
    Hope your night went well and you’re on the home straight now.

Happens sometimes, hopefully nothing too crappy in your brain. Yeah i'm three hours to go now.

Happens sometimes, hopefully nothing too crappy in your brain. Yeah i'm three hours to go now.

Just things that need to be done! Safe home when the time comes

Tea and biscuits will ease the passage of time ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, missus is in charge of breakfast, so Nespresso, Bagels with cream, then I'm off to the skies for a quick jaunt at exactly the same time as the Ireland game so I shall miss the whole thing.

Mmmm bagels and cream cheese..

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Heading to the coalface

Fell asleep and I’ve just awoken from a bizzzaaare dream! The short version was I was fighting with EVERYONE! Completely out of character for me.. I guess that’s what dreams are for..

Morning all :)

Happy Saturday!!!

Heading to the coalface

That literally made Laugh out Loud Auto!!! Brillianf!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Grem, We have one left over.....

smurfjed wrote: »
    Grem, We have one left over.....

I'm sure it's safe to feed me :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all,
    Couchside with a coffee watching the Argentina Tonga game, then for the proper game:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Like a willow in a summer breeze you can lean on me when you're down, always I will pick you up, yes I will build you up..

Morning all,

It's another grey one 13C

Bedside with coffee for spite - weekday welded to the bed at 7 am, Saturday wide awake grrrr :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

GOOOOOOD MOOOORNING BOARDS.IE!

Needed that. As your were

Ack, shouting already? Whyyyyyyy

Dogs walked. Cats fed. Coffee bliss! Happy Saturday all!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Not long up, which is usual for me as I'm normally up at the crack of dawn.

Heading to my parkrun in awhile (5k run in a local park www.parkrun.ie )

Then a swim and chillax for the day :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting with a coffee , sun shining in the window , enjoy the match folks :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside but about to jump into the shower.....damn I can't believe I missed poochie making the Tae 😩😩

Time for the breakie starter. Cornflakes.

A squeeky bum match.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Couchside watching the match, will head into town when it's over to do a few bets on the racing then back couchside for the day as the weather forecast looks unfavourable for outside chores, meeting a few mates in the local this evening, nice relaxed Saturday.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement