Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In the leaba, wishing I had someone to cuddle (I get so needy when I’m hungover :o)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Kitty that's just a known fact with some people.. For you i have chosen a few young otters to play and cuddle with

Thank you Gremmie, very cute :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Had to think pretty hard for a few minutes, not gonna lie!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, don't think I'll be getting much sleep though, I'm my own worst enemy for taking naps

Did you have a good day though Atc?

Did you have a good day though Atc?

yeah it was ok thanks :) took it easy for the day

Good stuff. Everyone needs that often i think, well once you have nothing to do very early you should be ok i hope..

Wakey wakey *brews coffee and sets up kitchen*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Morning all, dont know what the mutt ate last night but he needed 3 visits to the loo, so I'm shattered and he is looking at me with such an innocent face.

Ugh office time.

• Advertisement

Oh dear and i guess mutt will sleep all day too :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Got approx 50 mins sleep. One would wonder if one would be better for not bothering to sleep at all. Luckiest man is on nights last night and was keeping me company. Well for him being able to go to bed at 7:30.

Oh fcuk that Shoes

I know I’m hanging

Been there, hope you haven't planned a long day or you can move some things around..

Oh no, it’s hectic until 7pm. But sure look nobody died from lack of sleep.

Just be careful

I will, I’m going to get a nice breakfast

Sorry for going fussy mother goose on you

• Advertisement

Haha don’t worry,
    https://ibb.co/2SZLyt0

At least you’re not as blunt as that

Kinda sounds like me though!.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...Monday Monday can't trust that day...

Morning all,

It's another grey one 13C

Kitchenside trying to get out of low gear....but fun activities to look forward to later :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

G'morning
    Either my two alarms didn't go off or I was very tired indeed. It was nearly 9am when I opened my eyes. Is this normal for others here, in autumn and winter?
    During the Summer I'd wake up naturally every day at 5am!

I have tea first thing, coffee's too strong in taste and caffeine levels and if I drank it this early I'd have to tame it with sugar and milk. I don't know why I'm telling ye that but anyway. Have a good day, lol
    (I've decided I like "lol" ...it's old-school at this stage)

I like lol too, you'd miss Gifted posting here for the lol lol sign off :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am at work and full of the joys of a damp dark october morning.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Just back in from the morning walk - beautiful day out west. Have my cupan tae brewed now and lining up my work like annoying little targets.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

couchside, i actually slept last night thank god :D thinking what I have to do today

Haha don’t worry,
    https://ibb.co/2SZLyt0

At least you’re not as blunt as that

I love how you actually have his number saved as Luckiest Man :D

Another Monday, how lovely :rolleyes:

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Blackfriars

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I love how you actually have his number saved as Luckiest Man :D

Another Monday, how lovely :rolleyes:

https://ibb.co/zrDWg3T
    Nobody calls him by his name :D

I’m eating lunch, a home made burrito bowl

lads and ladies would ye cycle a high nelly bike? not the ones with the high front wheel, normal bike shape but old fashioned. Same as Michael Collins bike
    actually. I've been given one as I always loved them but I'm not sure about using it. I'm going to have a crack at making a leather bicycle bag for it though.

That's been the highlight of my day so far. No work on today (again).

I'd absolutely love a high nelly. The sprung seat and the elegance oh yes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I love the old bikes , yep , go for it with the high nelly , why not ?!

Coffee time , with some crackerbreads :D

Thanks, You're both right
    I've been uncharacteristically bothered by Other Peoples Opinions lately and not wanting to stand out any more than I do.

Shins I do this thing called whatever the hell I want and I highly recommend it. People will talk about you anyway. Might as well be happy while feeding it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I should have checked the weather forecast before lighting the BARBQ

Although the forecast was for lovely weather 😀😀😀

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside after all the excitement and thrills of yet another Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Sorry I haven’t posted for a few weeks but feeling ‘Meh’ and I don’t know why...
    Mam - glad you have moved and enjoy the peace and quiet;
    Seph- take NO crap at work (be round for that coffee soon.....);
    Kitty - fair play - you deserve all the good things coming your way;
    We are all heroes for getting through the each week. Thinking of cbyrd and Cleo,
    You are all a tonic!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,495 ✭✭✭✭eviltwin

Having a rest. Family drama all weekend and I'm drained. Just sick of it at this stage. I wish my husband was here, I could do with a hug but he's at work for another hour. He's bringing me home chocolate though so that helps and in the meantime my cats are minding me.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,653 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Shelton St WC2

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Beasty wrote: »
    Costa, Shelton St WC2

You only use them for the wifi :P

Having coffee in a competing brand in Waterford.

Shins I do this thing called whatever the hell I want and I highly recommend it. People will talk about you anyway. Might as well be happy while feeding it!
    True. I probably do too much of that though.
    I'll go back to not giving small minded people a second thought soon.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Having a smoke before going to bed. Sore head, achy all over and tired all day :(
    Temp only 37.6 but think I'm getting man flu.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Off for some shenanigans :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,612 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Autosport wrote: »

I'm jealous

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

And so am I...hopefully...see you there :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

Spending tonight with OH. Quiet night in, perfect for this time of year. Marinated pork and garlic mashed potatoes cooking. wine chilling.
    A tonic after a mixed weekend.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,795 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside, wondering what kind of shenanigans !!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Involving emus?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement