Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,651 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Whenever you're ready honeybear ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I’m going to confession tomorrow...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,227 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

honeybear wrote: »

GROAN

CONFESS NOW ;)

honeybear wrote: »

Great, won't matter if you tell us so. G'wan, G'wan, G'wan.

G'WAN!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well feck it i'm curious now.

• Advertisement

At least PM us, we'll be awake all night imagining!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Plenty of groaning Rmaok ;):D

What's the way to the church :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Plenty of groaning Rmaok ;):D

What's the way to the church :D

Follow honeybear. She'd better tell us first, whatever I imagine is going to be worse!

:cool:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,655 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah it's jumped the shark now. :pac:

Ah it's jumped the shark now. :pac:

I think honeybear has left the building. :D

• Advertisement

Speaking of hot things,I've gone from being an iceberg to being a furnace,f*** you mother nature and all belong to you....bedside.

Speaking of hot things,I've gone from being an iceberg to being a furnace,f*** you mother nature and all belong to you....bedside.

Night Duvet, that pleasure is looming in the horizon for me ...

Two friends of mine are in town for a visit, roadtrip planned during the week.. Nothing massive but cannot wait :D

Two friends of mine are in town for a visit, roadtrip planned during the week.. Nothing massive but cannot wait :D

Oh that's lovely when you have time off. Catching up with friends and a road trip beats a foreign holiday any day. Hope you have a ball Grem!

Anyone get a PM from honeybear yet?

RMAOK wrote: »
    Anyone get a PM from honeybear yet?

No, I'm beyond devastated. :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,713 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Lying on my bed.

:pac:

"I hear the clock tick
    and think of you..."

all the best tomorrow Seph!

The night crept up on me tonight, I was going to finish off the bottle of vino I opened last night but thought better of it and decided to go for a diet coke instead. Why does coke zero taste better? And why didn't it remove diet coke out of the picture? On a caffiene high now before bed. Good Sleeps All.

Is coke zero the one with no sugar OR caffeine whereas diet is just no sugar?

Is coke zero the one with no sugar OR caffeine whereas diet is just no sugar?

Thought diet just had less sugar than regular coke. There's still sugar in the diet Coke.

Coke zero has no sugar - not sure about the caffeine tbh.

No, I'm beyond devastated. :(

Doubt we'll get one now - she seems to have logged off...

• Advertisement

The feckin tease :pac:

Honey Bear is probably off dreaming of Kevin ;) designing her new home :)

Im off to the land of nod myself

Night all :)

Toodles til next time Auto

Love that Auto, funny but true. :pac:

Time for beddybyes for me too. Hope the night flies for you Grem!

Night night Leggy

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Bed, with tea and a very scary decision to make :(

Bed, with tea and a very scary decision to make :(

I hope the decision is like blue or green socks :o I hope it isn't too scary.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Bedside, about to head for the land of nod,
    Night all and for those at work, take it easy.:cool:

Night VC, grem sentry on duty ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,319 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who thinks whiskey is rotten ?

it's one of life's greatest pleasures, used to love sitting with my father enjoying various whiskeys reminiscing about life, the universe and everything.

Somehow that never happened with beer :)

Guess that I slept close to 20 hours since I got home yesterday, combination of bed and sofa, mutt always within arm reach.

Wife is away scuba diving in the Philippines.

The simple pleasure of being back in your own house :)

I hope the decision is like blue or green socks :o I hope it isn't too scary.

Unfortunately a bit worse than that-though it would normally be cause for celebration, it's complicated.
    Shellshocked ain't the word!

Unfortunately a bit worse than that-though it would normally be cause for celebration, it's complicated.
    Shellshocked ain't the word!

Let the shock wear off, try get some rest and look again tomorrow.. Sounds like something that doesn't need action right this minute so don't :)

Let the shock wear off, try get some rest and look again tomorrow.. Sounds like something that doesn't need action right this minute so don't :)

I've no hope of sleeping but thanks for your thoughts xxx

Not to drag the thread down, though the weather was dismal I met up with a dear friend and we had a blast. He's one of the good ones :)

• Advertisement

I'm going to be doing the same during the week, we talk all the time but haven't met in three years i think now. It'll be nice because i think i'll properly switch off for a few hours.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Hoping Seph has a great day at the new job.

Lying on the bed trying to motivate myself to go downstairs to the gym and pool. So tired. Worked until late last night so wouldn't have to get up too early this morning and just want to zzzzz

I think Seph will soon be one of the thank crunchie it's friday crew :D Feck it just do the pool Witchie

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Just home from the staff party (only had one drink aaaages ago and was fine to drive home) had a good time, there was a band playing and they were class, a small enough group of us turned up but we all had a laugh, mostly taking the piss out of the young manager.

On the other hand, himself and myself called it off tonight, and I’m not gonna lie, I’m not that upset about it. I guess I knew it was coming so it wasn’t a surprise. Onwards and upwards :)

Got called for soon as possible work, panic as I set about emptying my USA filled suitcase with regular stuff. Luckily they found someone else so I get to enjoy the morning sitting on my balcony, Nespresso in hand and mutt beside me panting after his morning walk.

• Advertisement

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Onwards and upwards :)

You knew that this was coming, from reading your posts here. He was lucky to have you as a GF and didn’t appreciate it. Move onwards and upwards as you said yourself.

Grem, how are the nocturnal souls and time zone advanced souls supposed to survive without you?

Smurf, phew, lucky escape..

Kitty, i'm sorry but much like Smurf feels i think you are going to do better for yourself ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

smurfjed wrote: »
    You knew that this was coming, from reading your posts here. He was lucky to have you as a GF and didn’t appreciate it. Move onwards and upwards as you said yourself.

It had to, it was the only way I think. Look, I still have love for him, I probably always will, but trust is everything and if we don’t have that, what do we have? Plus he was kicking off that I wanted to go to the party instead of going out with him, even though I offered to meet him earlier in the day and he said no :rolleyes:

smurfjed wrote: »
    Grem, how are the nocturnal souls and time zone advanced souls supposed to survive without you?

Ooh am i'll check in frequently, no madness on my break so i'll be here for tea and hugs

Another lovely morning here, can't believe I'm in Finland, it's like a sun holiday!

Seph, all the best today :)
    Kitty, .......definitely for the best, you will meet someone one day who will be so mad about you that you wont ever doubt them, enjoy being single

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Best of luck today Sephers.

Enjoying my own last few moments of freedom before the 'get ready for work drudgery'

Nearly out of here, looking a little bit like rain for when I go.. Humph.

Morning all :)

Can't get myself to say Happy Monday :D

Best of luck Seph :)

Kitty we're all here for you (hugs) xx

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭fmpisces

Morning all, happy fcekin Monday :D
    Hope it's a good one!

Ah sorry to hear that Kitty, sounds like it has been over for you in your head for a while. Be kind to yourself :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement