Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

I know I should go to bed, but ...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

honeybear wrote: »

But what?:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

What's keeping the Bear from bed?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sleep on the decision Shoes?

I’ll change my mind if I do

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I’ll change my mind if I do

Sounds drastic, best of luck ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

honeybear wrote: »

But what honeybear :pac:?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Time for bed sweet dreams all 😴😴

But what honeybear :pac:?

Tipsy Bumbóg here ... should not have napped earlier. Someone has set my alarm for 7:05!!!

Night Seph :)

Ah Bear, why so early?

Dogs need to be walked. Apologies for my tipsy posts!

• Advertisement

No apologies needed, you haven't put a paw wrong :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Eleysian wrote: »
    Wow Kitty, that is a long day. I hope you have tomorrow off?

1-9 so it wasn’t too bad. Thankfully I am off tomorrow, and no college for most of the week so time to rest (and catch up on college work!)

Leaba-side. Later than intended but ended up watching a show called The Dog House and it’s the cutest thing I think I’ve ever seen :D

I'm still up!:D

Go tobann!. A giddy Grandeeod appears :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Go tobann! Timpiste!

A throwback to leaving cert Irish just there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,742 ✭✭✭4Ad

Blotto . Hostal seville

Couldn't help myself, just popped into my head, how to make stories longer for your homework :pac:

Awake since about 4pm yesterday morning. That's nearly 22 hours ago. Nice and fresh at that time. I spent the day commuting and then into work mode. Most of the time my work stimulates me, especially today. When working from home, it has its advantages, but its tiring. I've managed a lot of beers after work, train and here at home today/yesterday. Feeling really good now. Enjoying things for a change.

Oh i know all about the giddys from being up too long, kinda fun once in a while of course :)

• Advertisement

Oh i know all about the giddys from being up too long, kinda fun once in a while of course :)

Had a really good work day that's drifting into a 24 hour shift.:D

Used to 16/17 hour days and then grumpy. But yeah, giddy tonight, but due to work stuff combined with some drinkies.:D

Perhaps I should hit the hay!

Whenever you do hit the hay you are in for a fantastic sleep.

I hope so! Still have a brown bag staring at me from the counter! Peckish now. No. Starving!

What's in this brown bag of yours? A feed and some water before bed is probably a good idea

A spicy beef dish and chips. Its in two bowls now on the table with a pepsi max and jug of uisce!

Nice, think i might have dinner soon myself..

• Advertisement

Watching a good documentary too. Dublin street traders. Se Merry Doyle. A decent oul skin.

Hmm, sounds interesting, feel like i've seen it mentioned recently

A good documentary maker that made some stuff that is now really worth a watch. He did a screening and chat over two days down my way recently. Missed it due to work.

Anyway. Hour 23 coming up. You, Grem are geared for it. I am weak. I need chocolate after the dirty Chinese feed. Then I need sleep.:D

Go get yourself some rest, catch ya in fifteen or so hours :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Wonder if there's a cure for bad dreams rather than for pure insomnia. I jump so hard in my sleep I nearly injure myself.

I don't need a lot of sleep, thank goodness.

The only thing is days and nights start to blur into each other...an endless round of Tay and hobnobs :)

• Advertisement

I've tension problems so i'm constantly pulling muscles :( Can't really help you because i've no answer for me but i'm guessing you've tried all the usual things?.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Owww that must be exhausting!

Tried a few things to help me fall asleep and that party's sorted now. I use lavender oil to relax a bit but going to bed relaxed doesn't seem to make any difference. I have mad dreams anyway.

Are you working nights or also having sleep troubles?

I work nights kinda because sleep troubles :o

Dreams are strange creatures alright, if you are under any stress or anxiety lavendar alone might not be enough.. Also some people swear by keeping a notebook and writing down details of the dreams when they wake them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,519 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Wonder if there's a cure for bad dreams rather than for pure insomnia. I jump so hard in my sleep I nearly injure myself.

I don't need a lot of sleep, thank goodness.

The only thing is days and nights start to blur into each other...an endless round of Tay and hobnobs :)

Try opioids of some description, might not help with the dreams but it'll help with the injuries.

Dogs walked. Cats fed. Bedside with a VERY strong coffee. Delicate Bumbóg here doing the Boards walk of shame ... Happy Sunday All!

A wet grey morning in the north west, happy to head back to the capital today.
    10 days till I go to see boyfriend again, countdown begins :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Lashing here. Can’t beat waking up to the sound of heavy rain on roof and know you don’t have to get up.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭paw patrol

I hate the rain

Bright and dry here, this time yesterday the drains were overflowing, trundling home..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Bright and dry here, this time yesterday the drains were overflowing, trundling home..

Have a good rest Grem. I hope your missus is feeling better.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Morning all. Well wasn’t expecting that rain. Couch side drinking coffee, doing the crossword with some Nils Lofgren in background. Happy out. Have a good day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....Sugar, ah honey honey, you are my candy girl and you got me wanting you...

Morning all,

It's a sunny spells morning here but cool again just 8 C

Temp couchside with coffee, the weekly grill in a little while...I may also be thinking about my favourite woman and random occurrences :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Ugh hungover, but the Swiss are awesome as they serve breakfast until 2pm on sundays.

Deskside with coffee and coat to coast am, better just have the one coffee today......no loopy headiness today 🤪🤪🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭thomil

Good morning everyone!

Couchside. Washing machine & dishwasher running, chilling with some nice tunes now and waiting for the oven & coffee machine to warm up :)

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Waking up to realize I haven’t ruined my life and that I don’t think I like takeaway anymore. Officially my mother

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Waking up to realize I haven’t ruined my life and that I don’t think I like takeaway anymore. Officially my mother

Not liking takeaway anymore seem like a life ruining event!

smurfjed wrote: »
    Ugh hungover, but the Swiss are awesome as they serve breakfast until 2pm on sundays.

Yes. That's what need. Breakfast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!

Have a great day :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Had the most beautiful start to the day today. Real early morning walk, so crisp and fresh. All the wildlife getting themselves set up for the day ahead. Then a fog rolled in from the sea to give a Halloween feel. Definitely the nicest walk I've had since we moved here. About to have coffee number two now. Lovely :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement