Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Watching the inbetweeners. Still bloody brilliant. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Rx713B wrote: »
    Hope it eases for you :)

thanks, feeling a lot better :)

still bedside

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Bedside

Night all :)

Watching the inbetweeners. Still bloody brilliant. :)

Me & my Finnish boyfriend were sick last year, dying actually for a week
    Snowed him the inbetweeners & we watched all the series & the 2 movies in a few days!
    He loved it!

A good sick week!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Still up but heading bedside soon. Having a few white bordeaux's (the only white wine I can drink) I keep thinking it's Friday, (*nearly is) :)
    Listening to Suzanne Vega again (someone here put her back on my playlist) she is lovely and the songs bring me right back - the album Suzanne Vega came out the year I left school, I was 16 (a child :eek:) but I understood all the teenage angst in them. Very nostalgic.

Night all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, up early for my laser appointment tomorrow. Can’t believe tomorrow’s Friday already, reading week went by too fast and I’m not ready to go back to college on Monday! :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

In the kitchen having milk and a biscuit while I wait on the dog to come back in ...

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

Getting ready to go to the coalface

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....The light shines down the valley, the wind blows up the alley, oh and I wish I was lying in the arms of Mary*....

(am..may not literally be someone called Mary, it's just a song..dear)

Morning all,

It's dark grey and damp 7C

Kitchendide with coffee....strange dreams about borders jerseys and passports ganging up on me :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Dogs walked. Cats fed. Slept like a baby last night. Heading off to work. Happy Friday All!

honeybear wrote: »
    Dogs walked. Cats fed. Slept like a baby last night. Heading off to work. Happy Friday All!

If you get a chance check out Canella Lane on Facebook, they put up a skirt similar to yours (different colour) with a gorgeous black top (long chiffon sleeves)a few days ago,it looks stunning.

Lads isn't it very ironic that there hasn't been a word from Auto about cameras recently, you'd think with all the border crossings that they should be fully operational, it's as if she doesn't want us to see something or someone...I sense major shenanigans going down 😎.

Friday yes yes yes! Friday gods please be good to me and give me the handiest day in work.

If you get a chance check out Canella Lane on Facebook, they put up a skirt similar to yours (different colour) with a gorgeous black top (long chiffon sleeves)a few days ago,it looks stunning.

Lads isn't it very ironic that there hasn't been a word from Auto about cameras recently, you'd think with all the border crossings that they should be fully operational, it's as if she doesn't want us to see something or someone...I sense major shenanigans going down 😎.

;)

Shenagians and Divilment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Morning all. Been deskside since 7am. A long day at work but then it’s the weekend Yay!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Having a lie in and feeling full of the joys of autumn.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Getting very sinister in here now, wherers being smuggled over borders, bedding and nightwear scams, random children appearing ...

I knew ye were all cracked!

And I was adultnapped and blindfolded and taken to an empty ruin..it's probably just as well nobody sent a search party though. I'd have had to ask them to go away.

Definitely met my matching weirdo.

It's peeing rain on lovely co. Clare.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭I says

After arriving in the big smoke for a hospital appointment I need another one from the one sitting opposite me and ateing her nails down to the quicks.

Eleysian wrote: »
    Morning all. Been deskside since 7am. A long day at work but then it’s the weekend Yay!!

Know the feeling Eleysian. Deskside working hard today in the hope I can have a weekend free.

It's foggy and cool out this morning.

Counting down the hours.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Roll on 4pm

Canteen side.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Street side, heading for supermarket

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Still deskside. I am beyond tired.
    Roll on 5pm. Happy Friday one and all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside relaxing before work later. Been off college all week but for some reason I’m feeling very meh about working for the weekend. You’d think I’d be used to it by now, I haven’t had free weekends since I started hotel work! :rolleyes::p

Getting a pedicure, the girl just cut the skin around my big toenail & it's pumping blood!

Counting down the minutes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Deskside, 1 Hour, 48 mins to go. Then it's beer time. But who's counting:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Well, who could turn down two steaks for four quid?. Yoink. Tomorrow, we dine like queens, then back to mash and pasta :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

It's doing the working and the thinking that wears a fellow out....and it's a wrap...:D

Seven Worlds will Collide

Hairdressers going under the scissors.

Lads isn't it very ironic that there hasn't been a word from Auto about cameras recently, you'd think with all the border crossings that they should be fully operational, it's as if she doesn't want us to see something or someone...I sense major shenanigans going down ��.

Thanks Duvet!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Bar BQ time, weather is lovely and they just called me to ask if I was willing to work tomorrow and Sunday, gotta admit this is one benefit of the office desk assignment that i like. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside after a loooooooooooong week.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I'm getting ready to mingle. A new strappy dress and heels should always be taken for an outing. My god it's so humid tonight...kind of balmly really :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Tech desk. All machines in safe mode. Working through issues. Time for.....

Whatever.jpg

Tech desk. Problems solved for now, but IT people will most likely be in on Monday. More money.:rolleyes:

Beer O'Clock folks.

In , candle lighting , scented , not a holy one :p

Anyone having beer or wines or drink of choice , enjoy :)

Havin a few now listening to New Order Mam.

Grandeeod wrote:

A man of impeccable taste clearly..... temptation 87 oh yes! :)

Grandeeod wrote: »

Have one for me G please !
    And I have to admit , New Order were never my cup of tea , but enjoy the music you love !

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Have one for me G please !
    And I have to admit , New Order were never my cup of tea , but enjoy the music you love !

I love loads Mam! What do you like? I do requests.:D

We could have a Friday night disco in here :D

You can be the DJ G :D

A man of impeccable taste clearly..... temptation 87 oh yes! :)

I'm in 2001 and Get Ready! Their last great album. Nursing my poor machines through their illness and thinking I may be kind and retreat to the laptop in the kitchen. But I love the winter darkness at the tech desk.:D

You can be the DJ G :D

Age group needs to be considered.:D

We could have a Friday night disco in here :D

The cameras would have to be on for the "slow set".😛

Couchside watching Say yes to the Dress ,absolutely shattered, every bone is aching and I've a terrible cough,heating on since 4pm and the stove is lighting but I'm wrapped up in layers,I could sleep for a week.

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote:
    Age group needs to be considered.

It's just a number :D

The cameras would have to be on for the "slow set".😛

:pac:

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I love loads Mam! What do you like? I do requests.:D

Linkin Park G please .

Bet ye were expecting me to say Big Tom or something :D

Having a cheeky red tonight - Couchside going to watch the Circle final - was listening to the Coconut Song (Nillsson) just there:

'put the lime in the coconut...'

Enjoy Friday evening everyone.

:pac:

There would be no need for Tinder etc. if the slow set still existed, it was the best part of the night lol.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement