Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Watching the rugby in a luxurious place. I will have square eyes after all the sport and Westminster on TV today. And a sore liver.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Coffee time , cool but sun shining in behind me , heading off in a while , have a good day you lovely people :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...I stayed in bed alone uncertain, then I met you, you drew the curtains, the sun came up, the trees began to sing and light shone in on everything...

Morning all,

It's sunny spells morning 7C

Couchside with coffee....scrambled eggs i think..have a good one

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

eviltwin wrote: »
    Good morning everyone. I'm in bed with the electric blanket on. Cup of tea, toast and a book beside me. I'm in heaven.

My idea of heaven eviltwin!
    Morning all. Fingers crossed for the rugby.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

...I stayed in bed alone uncertain, then I met you, you drew the curtains, the sun came up, the trees began to sing and light shone in on everything...

What song are those lyrics from CH. They're lovely

• Advertisement

What song are those lyrics from CH. They're lovely

Brickbat by Billy Bragg, one of my favourites

Brickbat by Billy Bragg, one of my favourites

Nice one thanks. He's a great artist alright. My brother's a huge fan.

Forgot to say , enjoy the match folks :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Forgot to say , enjoy the match folks :D

I will Mam, it will be nice and quiet when myself and the girls go on zombie patrol :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Kitchen side.......the brewing process has begun....

https://i.imgur.com/PfUmiNm.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside but about to get up and get ready for work. Having a bad anxiety day today it seems, so this should be interesting

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,902 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On the DART out to Greystones to meet an old work colleague I haven't seen in 17 years for brunch.

Really looking forward! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside

Time for coffee number 2 I think.......

Just hook the caffeine to my veins 🤪🤪

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Baking bread. I kid you not.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home alone. Car washed and fire set. Getting things lined up for the rugby...coffee, biscuits, Valium, throat pastilles....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Good morrrrninnng :)
    Busy day ahead. I've been banging out productivity since 8am. Planning to down tools and go have fun at 2pm or so. Just a quick stop for caffeine. Guess who got 4 hours sleep? That's actually good, by my standards!

Sitting in a waiting room , listening to the collective groans from all watching the match :p

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Remember when we were in Edinburgh years ago and did the underground ghost tour thing and in arrived the all blacks team to do it too ..... they were more scary than the tour lol :)

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sitting in a waiting room , listening to the collective groans from all watching the match :p

Wouldn't waste time watching it. A foregone conclusion. But I am watching little house on the prairie and eating my homemade brown bread. Not very manly.ðŸ˜

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Just getting up after recovering from the disco last night. Pity it was closed down early ...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just out of the hair dressers and now waiting on my sister so we can have lunch together :)

Haven't a clue how the match is going

Autosport wrote: »

You don't want to know.

😥

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

You don't want to know.

😥

That bad?

That bad?

Worse!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,624 ✭✭✭votecounts

Just out of the hair dressers and now waiting on my sister so we can have lunch together :)

It's like a horror movie.:(
    Couchside watching said horror movie with a beer in hand

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pain eased up temporarily so fell asleep, missed the match.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

You were better off having your sleep Grem!

On the way to see my favourite biyeen :3 😀

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Eleysian wrote: »
    You were better off having your sleep Grem!

I'd imagine it would have been more pain!.

• Advertisement

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Wouldn't waste time watching it. A foregone conclusion. But I am watching little house on the prairie and eating my homemade brown bread. Not very manly.ðŸ˜

Didn't watch it G , much prefer little house on the prairie tbh !

On way home now :)

On the way to see my favourite biyeen :3 😀

I'll put the kettle on. :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Snails pace

Just getting over the beating Ireland got. Now getting ready to go milk cows for a neighbour who got his hip replaced. Going to enjoy a few pints later in the local with the BIL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Credit card after taking a battering ... T’will be beans on toast till Christmas! Going for a nap ... if I’m sleeping I won’t be able to spend any (more) money!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Watching Peter Pan and wishing I was Peter Pan.

Running around my sister's kitchen going mental with my favourite biyeen 😀 :3.

I'll put the kettle on. :pac:

My man !

🤣🤣🤣😀

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I enjoyed the England Australia game, but the Ireland game was way too one sided and they side wasn’t us.

Gave up after about 50 minutes and went to bed. Work time for me, 9pm airliner trip to another city, then two jaunts into the early hours, followed by about 15 hours in the Hotel again and two more jaunts and airline home in the wee hours.

Me and Mrs G headin for an early pint and a half by at least 3.:D

Dinner done, missus retired, back to pub for me..

Home, wrecked, running around after an 18 month old is hard work, especially when there constantly trying to get at things there not suppose to be at :O but worth it, hes so much fun 😀

Hanging with my two favourite little people.
    I should really have them in bed by now.... But sure it's Saturday night :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Home, wrecked, running around after an 18 month old is hard work, especially when there constantly trying to get at things there not suppose to be at :O but worth it, hes so much fun 😀

I remember those days with my daughter,it is a full blown workout in itself,heh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Drinking, misbehaving, very out of sorts lately.
    I have pink unicorn nails though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 587 ✭✭✭Redneck Reject

Drinking, misbehaving, very out of sorts lately.
    I have pink unicorn nails though

Drinking and misbehaving is great so long as you don't get arrested,heh.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Just polished off a rare takeaway - what a beautiful evening it was here, fine sunset but could get frosty.

They are actually crazy at that age ! My fella is this moment running around the house screaming and then laughing at himself :) while holding daddy’s phone with acdc on it ! He’s only 15 months and loves rock music :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Cuppa tea & Happy on Netflix. It is some fooked up show.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Getting broody for a mini-Seph running around?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,076 ✭✭✭Wayne Jarvis

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    My fella is this moment running around the house screaming and then laughing at himself :) while holding daddy’s phone with acdc on it ! He’s only 15 months and loves rock music :)
    AC/DC at only 15 months old? You are raising your child brilliantly and for that I salute you :D
    I'm feckin' jealous over here!

Guy Person wrote: »
    AC/DC at only 15 months old? You are raising your child brilliantly and for that I salute you :D
    I'm feckin' jealous over here!

:) he actually loves it he bounces up and down to it lol

In , fire lighting, house warm and cosy , wondering if Grandeeod has any brown bread left over ... Ah no , only joking , quiet Saturday night :)

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement