Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Tuesday!!!

I would like to take this opportunity to wish Crowded House (My Favourite Man) a very Happy Birthday and Thank you for sharing your celebrations with me :)

Happy Birthday CH,have a great day.x

Happy Birthday CH!!

Getting ready to leave for a month
    ( off to see my favourite man :) )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Morning All! Have a great day.
    Happy Birthday CH.
    bubblypop have a fabulous loved up visit with your boyfriend.

Deskside. No coffee here this morning. Send coffee, all the coffees please.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,975 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Happy Birthday CH !!

Skybird , hope the little man is ok.

Bubblypop , travel safe and have a great time !

Coffee time here .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,264 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Happy birthday CH!

Bubbly have a great time, enjoy!

I'm cooking porridge, first of the season...

... well I would be if I could get out of bed! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

...even thought I don't tell you all the time, you had my heart a long long time ago, in case you didn't know...

Am ....morning all

Its grey and cool outside 5C

Kitchenside with coffee..Another one on the clock...Due to our hectic schedules myself and Auto had my birthday celebration last night where she treated me like a king :) I'm a lucky birthday boy :)

My special dessert last night :)

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,519 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Happy birthday ould schtock :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Happy birthday CH, growing OLD is mandatory growing UP is optional.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 442 ✭✭Ifevera wiztherewas

Happy birthday CH. You're one of the gents around here. Have a good one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Happy Birthday CH. May your day be filled with your favorite woman and nice surprises

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Happy birthday ch Hope u have a great day :)

That he certainly is :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am back in the office after a wee break. So a short week this week but I gotta feeling its going to be a hard one.
    On the bright side it will be holiday time next week so plenty to look forward to. In the mean time will be busy ignoring and avoiding people.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Crowded, I'm imagining Auto delivering the following a la Marilyn Monroe:

Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday Dear Crowded House
    Happy Birthday to You.

Enjoy!!!

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Happy Birthday Crowded House, or should I say happy anniversary of touching your moms vagina*.

*if you were a natural birth

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,696 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Happy Birthday Crowded House! It's another lovely day for the garden, the weather is certainly with us today! :D

honeybear wrote: »
    Crowded, I'm imagining Auto delivering the following a la Marilyn Monroe:

Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday to You
    Happy Birthday Dear Crowded House
    Happy Birthday to You.

Enjoy!!!

I may have sang Happy Birthday to him ;) He deserves the best :)

Now breaktime at the coalface

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchenside with coffee..Another one on the clock...Due to our hectic schedules myself and Auto had my birthday celebration last night where she treated me like a king :) I'm a lucky birthday boy :)

My special dessert last night :)

Ahhh that’s so cute! Happy birthday CH, hope your treatment as a king continues today :D

Bedside nursing a sore throat, trying to make sure it doesn’t get any worse.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Happy burpday to CH.

I had a few days away last week. Worked like crazy after that. Life's been showing me what and who really matters (again).

It's getting spooky out there now:)

I have my outfit for Halloween. Anyone doing anything interesting?

Happy Birthday to Crowded House, my go-to and the best morning Herald of all things weather AND lyric related

Have a great day. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,224 ✭✭✭✭RMAOK

Happy birthday CH

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,871 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Thanks everyone for all the kind birthday wishes. I have to be honest though and say it was someone's infectious enthusiasm that made me change from ' ah it's just another day' thinking :)

Deskside in body anyway :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,549 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Happy birthday CH! Glad you both had a good night.

Homeside, waiting for the heating to work its magic.

Be very careful CH, She'll have you in the black & amber by September.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,105 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Homeward bound with the sounds of silence for company.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Be very careful CH, She'll have you in the black & amber by September.

Given me some ideas there Ted ;):D

Finally finished at the coalface :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Happy birthday CH

+1 for this , he always has my back when the Lyons tea drinkers come barking in 😝😛.

On the way home at last .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,309 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Happy birthday CH

+1 for this , he always has my back when the Lyons tea drinkers come barking in ðŸ˜ðŸ˜›.

On the way home at last .

My ears are burning..

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,984 ✭✭✭I says

Just home from visiting a sick relative in hospital, is it any wonder winter vomiting big is on the go the amount of people that don’t use the hand sanitizers entering and exiting the hospital is staggering.

I’m away to scrub myself clean after it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,797 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

My ears are burning..

😙😙😝

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

There was talk of grass cutting yesterday. Gave it a lash this morning and the front was zero problem. My back garden was a different issue. Got two thirds of it done with some strimming also. The very end was a bog due to the over hanging trees and their drip, drop, drip efforts for weeks and weeks. May be one more cut out back until Winter ready. All else is done like patio, side entrance etc. Neat and tidy though.

Took today for a personal project that's in development. Enjoying it. It's mine. I'm in charge and a long way to go.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,281 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just tell him that it’s bedtime and he picks up one of his brown pillows and brings it to bed with him

Little G in bed. My admin done for today. Mrs G watching the box. I'm briefly chilling here, between my personal project and a laugh if there's any. Eyeing up some great Cadbury's fruit and nut biccies. Loads of cold milk there for the wash down.

Bit of Netflix before the leaba, almost kicked this cold to touch.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Little G in bed. My admin done for today. Mrs G watching the box. I'm briefly chilling here, between my personal project and a laugh if there's any. Eyeing up some great Cadbury's fruit and nut biccies. Loads of cold milk there for the wash down.

It's very quiet tonight G , must be the midweek slump kicking in early !
    Give you a laugh , granddaughter said I've to dress up as Lady Batman for Halloween ...
    It's bad when a four year old knows you're too old to be called Bat Girl :D

Deskside frozen, our heating is still blinkered and plumber can't come out till Friday or Saturday :'(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting on the couch, throat still sore but have a doctors appointment tomorrow :(

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    It's very quiet tonight G , must be the midweek slump kicking in early !
    Give you a laugh , granddaughter said I've to dress up as Lady Batman for Halloween ...
    It's bad when a four year old knows you're too old to be called Bat Girl :D

That's the first time I've heard of Lady Batman ever. But maybe she never heard of Bat Girl. Lady Batman sounds cool though, unless you identify as Bat Girl.:D Four year olds have it sussed better than us!

Couchside
    Evening all .... hoping for no drama or anything else tonight. So so so exausted just need sleep .
    Mam lady batman sounds really cool !

That's the first time I've heard of Lady Batman ever. But maybe she never heard of Bat Girl. Lady Batman sounds cool though, unless you identify as Bat Girl.:D Four year olds have it sussed better than us!

She cracks me up tbh !
    Lady , far from a lady I am although it sounds posh so I'll go with it for sure :p

That's my exciting news for the day !

ETA,

Skybird , how's Baby Bird today ?

She cracks me up tbh !
    Lady , far from a lady I am although it sounds posh so I'll go with it for sure :p

That's my exciting news for the day !

ETA,

Skybird , how's Baby Bird today ?

Much better thanks mam :) hoping for sleep tonight !
    It’s crazy tho rang southdoc at 8 last night and no appointment till midnight not even at the one close to where I live , they just don’t have enough docs

Kitty hope u feel better soon

It’s so quiet in here
    Is there a secret club we don’t know about

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    It’s crazy tho rang southdoc at 8 last night and no appointment till midnight not even at the one close to where I live , they just don’t have enough docs

Oh geez , that's a long time to have to wait alright , but glad he's feeling better :)

Tis quiet alright , they've all abandoned us !

• Advertisement

Had similar with MidDoc with little G. Sky. Stretched. Very unhappy with the service too. Not happy with the attitude towards me as Daddy, anyway. And I was handing over cash.:eek: A few years ago. Chest infection.

Oh geez , that's a long time to have to wait alright , but glad he's feeling better :)

Tis quiet alright , they've all abandoned us !

I'm here but I'm absolutely crocked, apart from work I'm constantly sleeping, cough is wearing me out,not an ounce of energy, pains everywhere and a headache, just haven't had the energy to even post on here,its seems quiet in general here ,I'd say we're all exhausted tbh.

Had similar with MidDoc with little G. Sky. Stretched. Very unhappy with the service too. Not happy with the attitude towards me as Daddy, anyway. And I was handing over cash.:eek: A few years ago. Chest infection.

It’s mad ! And I mean a little baby roaring in pain screaming and nothing they can do ! Had to wait the 4 hours ...... anyway on a better note just found a galaxy in the press I had forgotten about!! Result

It’s so quiet in here
    Is there a secret club we don’t know about

Well I can only ascertain that some are between the sheets doing the "shenneigans" or are resting after it.:D That's how it read last night and earlier today.

I cut the grass, made dinner, worked and well...that's about it.:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,997 ✭✭✭Princess Calla

That's actually not bad....we rang at 9pm couldn't get an appointment until 2 following afternoon ...this was for a non fading purple rash on a 3 yr old..... Ended up in Temple Street warned it was a 7 hour wait but triage prioritised us...turned out fine just viral...... Don't know why but rashes and temperatures always happen at bed time.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement